Poll: more want to see Trump impeached than approve of his job performance

What if hate speech drives people to action? :dunno:

The people performing the actions are liable for their behavior, not the speaker.
Speech that incites violent harm to others...

... should not enjoy free and protected status.

I disagree. People of age are responsible for their own behavior.

Of course they are.

And so are the ones who incite them in come cases.

WOW... thanks for the groundbreaking, revolutionary, NEW information.
"Hey look everybody, you won't believe what I've uncovered...pole-puffers, trannys, illegals, criminals, bottom feeders, whack-jobs, Feminazi's and un-American piece of shits don't like President Trump. Holy shit...can you believe this shit!"

MAKE AMERICA AMERICAN AGAIN!

The people performing the actions are liable for their behavior, not the speaker.

Of course they are.

"Hey look everybody, you won't believe what I've uncovered...pole-puffers, trannys, illegals, criminals, bottom feeders, whack-jobs, Feminazi's and un-American piece of shits don't like President Trump. Holy shit...can you believe this shit!"

You're just in denial. Frankly I feel sorry for you.

Of course they are.

You're just in denial. Frankly I feel sorry for you.

Haha...don't feel sorry for me bud...nothing has changed since January 20th...we got our guy. We own all of D.C.
I feel bad for the delusional whiners caught in an infinite loop of denial. They're still scared shitless and pissing their pants over the idea of having a REAL leader with the sack to end the anything goes bullshit. If I was an illegitimate I'd be pissing my pants as well....haha

Billy you ARE a total 000. How far did you have to go before you found a useless, no-account liberal site like Yahoo to give you the exact "news" you've been searching for?
Lol it's interesting you're talking about me and not Trump's abysmal approval ratings. You're no intellectual. You're petty like Trump is.

Sorry, Billyboy. Trump voters still stick by him, and are not swayed by the left wing propaganda effort to make them think they made a mistake. Your numbers are far from accurate, kid.
Analysis | New poll: only 3% of Trump voters regret their vote
Actually, when you look at the more detailed numbers, you'll see that Trump's popularity is eroding. Less Trumpsters greatly approve of Trump's performance than just approve. Of course, yes, his base is still stuck in the cult mentality despite, you know, reality.

Sorry, Billyboy. Trump voters still stick by him, and are not swayed by the left wing propaganda effort to make them think they made a mistake. Your numbers are far from accurate, kid.
Actually, when you look at the more detailed numbers, you'll see that Trump's popularity is eroding. Less Trumpsters greatly approve of Trump's performance than just approve. Of course, yes, his base is still stuck in the cult mentality despite, you know, reality.
Yes we will. So you heard old Hillary may run yet again?

Yes we will. So you heard old Hillary may run yet again?
She's completely irrelevant now. I don't know why you repubs can't stop talking about her. It's weird.

Forum List

Back