POLL: Serious question for Trump supporters: The Future

Does Trump represent permanent change?

• Total voters
keep on truckin'.................
I suffered thru Nixon, it is someone's else's turn to suffer.

i remember watergate. nixon was guilty & that is why he resigned.

trump's next. :popcorn:
until then-HE IS YOUR PRESIDENT!

HE IS THE PRESIDENT.

in name only.

Says the man not respecting the election.

he was 'elected' all right. i never denied that, although i prefer the term 'installed' because it is far more fitting a description.

anyhoo

respecting a pussy grabbing dotard, who bends over for anybody that gives him praise, to the point of becoming a traitor to his own country, is a whole other matter, cartoon boy.

Last edited:

HE IS THE PRESIDENT.

in name only.
That hurt to say, didn't it?
As LBJ used to say-He's the only president YOU GOT!

i don't say it. writing it is nothing.

btw....ticky tocky................
Call us when warren is elected-till then-you know the rest

lol................ it's lookin' like donny better call saul. :71:
If he is removed, I am looking forward to to slamming the Democrat who gets in as much as Trump and for no reason at all-it looks like you Trump deniers have all the fun...

I suffered thru Nixon, it is someone's else's turn to suffer.

HE IS THE PRESIDENT.

in name only.

he was 'elected' all right. i never denied that, although i prefer the term 'installed' because it is far more fitting a description.

anyhoo

respecting a pussy grabbing dotard, who bends over for anybody that gives him praise, to the point of becoming a traitor to his own country, is a whole other matter, cartoon boy.
Not supporting your point of view, but elections lately have become more suspicious than ever-and that includes hanging chads and dead people in Illinois and Texas voting for Kennedy.

HE IS THE PRESIDENT.

in name only.

anyhoo

Not supporting your point of view, but elections lately have become more suspicious than ever-and that includes hanging chads and dead people in Illinois and Texas voting for Kennedy.

every state should have paper ballots. a little FYI - liz warren i believe has a bill & so does the house. (R) turtleboy won't even bring them to the floor. hmmmmm, curious that.

HE IS THE PRESIDENT.

in name only.

anyhoo

every state should have paper ballots. a little FYI - liz warren i believe has a bill & so does the house. (R) turtleboy won't even bring them to the floor. hmmmmm, curious that.
Yeah he started more wars than GW...wait-no he didn't-better rephrase that.

HE IS THE PRESIDENT.

in name only.

anyhoo

what?

anyhoo

what?
Good-that's better.

anyhoo

what?
Good-that's better.

are you saying those bills aren't pending?

what?
Good-that's better.

are you saying those bills aren't pending?
I'm sure they are are-you or I could propose bills-getting the senate to vote on them takes statesmenship-something missing in our current Congressional state of disunity, mistrust, and hate.

They won't admit to it, but internet Trump supporters could care less about Trump. They just want someone who supports Russia and white supremacists, and Trump just happens to be the one at the moment.
LOL...there is no way you actually believe this.
I'd agree, I don't think that's accurate.

I think they feel an intense personal attachment and devotion to this man primarily because, far and away, he best expresses their frustration, anger and paranoia.
I was talking about internet Trump supporters, not necessarily the ones who go to his rallies.

They won't admit to it, but internet Trump supporters could care less about Trump. They just want someone who supports Russia and white supremacists, and Trump just happens to be the one at the moment.
LOL...there is no way you actually believe this.
I'd agree, I don't think that's accurate.

I think they feel an intense personal attachment and devotion to this man primarily because, far and away, he best expresses their frustration, anger and paranoia.
I was talking about internet Trump supporters, not necessarily the ones who go to his rallies.
There are 60 million supporters, and 60 million reasons.

Let's take everything Trump represents, has accomplished and wants to accomplish, and look at it as a whole. Let's also consider his methods, tactics and behaviors, however you see them, good or bad. The whole package.

Trump supporters: Do you think that he and his policies represent something permanent, a significant new direction, something that will last long into the future?

Please vote and expand, thanks.

Well Make America Great Again... is a catch phrase. I have little faith in catch phrases.

As far as a significant new direction... I hope not. The policies of limited government, low taxes, and fundamental freedom from government... is what allowed the US to go from the poorest and youngest of nations, to a world super power.

So change direction of the fundamentals of America's founding, can only lead us to a worse place.

So when you say a "new direction".... I want to go in the old direction. The direction this country was founded on, where people are self reliant, and not dependent on the tits of government.

Do I think Trump is moving in that direction? Not really. Some of his policies are good, for sure. But he's not an old school Ronald Reagan Republican.

the conservative politicians who will no longer be afraid of the press, and who will have learned how to deal with them, but with more polish and skill....

What's with this 2.0 horse shit? The Orange Virus shits all over decorum. He set the office backwards because he doesn't learn anything. Electing conservatives with the ability to learn from their mistakes is all we require.

Next, Betsy De Vos head of Department of Education. Has NO education degree, or any teaching experience and never attended public school.
What amazes me is that the majority of education bashers went to public school, & most claim to have college, money,& skills. explain that one.

Ajit Pai.

Let's take everything Trump represents, has accomplished and wants to accomplish, and look at it as a whole. Let's also consider his methods, tactics and behaviors, however you see them, good or bad. The whole package.

Trump supporters: Do you think that he and his policies represent something permanent, a significant new direction, something that will last long into the future?

Please vote and expand, thanks.

Well Make America Great Again... is a catch phrase. I have little faith in catch phrases.

As far as a significant new direction... I hope not. The policies of limited government, low taxes, and fundamental freedom from government... is what allowed the US to go from the poorest and youngest of nations, to a world super power.

So change direction of the fundamentals of America's founding, can only lead us to a worse place.

So when you say a "new direction".... I want to go in the old direction. The direction this country was founded on, where people are self reliant, and not dependent on the tits of government.

Do I think Trump is moving in that direction? Not really. Some of his policies are good, for sure. But he's not an old school Ronald Reagan Republican.
----------------------------------- no one with any thinking ability support the 'reagan' or any 'bush' as both are 1986 'amnesty people . 'reagan' and all 'bush's' pretty much destroyed the fabric of the USA even if only numbers of third worlders and population density are looked at , USA population in 1972 was about 210 million [census numbers] but in 2010 the number is 310 million , mostly third worlders and that doesn't count illegals Mac and Andy . And TRUMP doesn't really see to be much better as the invasion into the USA continues . --------------- just a comment .

Forum List

Back