Poll shows Gabbard hands down winner of debate

She's the only one I have a positive opinion of, that's stemming back from a few years ago. I didn't watch the debate, guessing at this point the main benefit of any positive notice is the affect it has on campaign donations.

She's the only one I have a positive opinion of, that's stemming back from a few years ago. I didn't watch the debate, guessing at this point the main benefit of any positive notice is the affect it has on campaign donations.

the candidates to watch are the people RussianWingers whine about the most.

Poll shows Tulsi Gabbard is winner of the first Democratic debate | Daily Mail Online
Yeah but just like Ron Paul winning the polls for the debates in 2008 and 2012 the media and establishment shut him up and refused to let him win and he didn't have the balls to fight back.

I detest liberturdians. And Ron Paul was/is one of the worst

Libertarians are some of the worst people in gumming up the works defending liberalism. Luckily there arent many outside chat rooms. But unluckily since they cant make much headway among grownups in the real world they have infiltrated the Republican Party. When I was a GOP committeeman I dealt with their attacks constantly as they tried to warp conservatism into libertariansim. And they are as puritanical as they come as far as their party line.
That said I think Ron Paul is one of the better ones. Unlike most you run across he doesnt completely surrender to liberals. He supports Trump. He opposes abortion. He opposes gays pretending to marry each other. Hes not so bad. And who could ever doubt his honesty?

Poll shows Tulsi Gabbard is winner of the first Democratic debate | Daily Mail Online
Yeah but just like Ron Paul winning the polls for the debates in 2008 and 2012 the media and establishment shut him up and refused to let him win and he didn't have the balls to fight back.
The media and D Party did the same thing to Bernie in 2016. The D Party establishment will not likely allow a true progressive and non-warmonger winning the nomination. Their bosses the .1% transnational capitalists will not like it.

The media and D Party did the same thing to Bernie in 2016. The D Party establishment will not likely allow a true progressive and non-warmonger winning the nomination. Their bosses the .1% transnational capitalists will not like it.

Why would the Democrats EVER make Bernie Sanders their candidate? He is not and has never been a Democrat. Sanders just wants to use the Democrats war chest and party organization to run for President. No. Democrats should nominate a member of the Democratic Party, not some opportunistic independent.

The "polls" one poll (plural is a lie).
And it's respondents are readers of the right wing website Drudge Report.
Right wingers have always preferred Gabbard other Democrats. Trump even considered her for a job.

Forum List

Back