Poll shows that most Americans - including independent voters - think Biden cares less about the middle class than previous presidents

2.50 gas at the pump. If that didn't help your finances, I feel bad for you. But it did keep inflation at 0%. Not like 14.5% this September. ouch, when a demofk like to see its citizens suffer. Good for you!!! you fall right in.

2.50 gas at the pump.

& why was that? people dying of covid & nobody on the roads because of donny's incompetence & total failure at mitigated the virus??

yaaaaa .... that's the ticket.

& why was that? people dying of covid & nobody on the roads because of donny's incompetence & total failure at mitigated the virus??

yaaaaa .... that's the ticket.
energy independence. No global influence on our prices.

This is what happens when you yield to the Far-Left radicals and focus on a “green” agenda when most Americans are 1) dealing with a 40-year high inflation rate, 2) watching an evaporating investment portfolio, 3) struggle to fill up their tanks, and 4) get a headache trying to budget the grocery money.

And this isn’t surprising. The pronounced Marxist influence on the left explains the intentional destruction of the middle class. The self-supporting American (and particularly small business owners) is their enemy, and they seek control by getting everyone onto government assistance.

I really, really hope the lack of mean tweets was worth this.

For those with advanced TDS (Mac1958 ) it was. But then, that's a....problem, isn't it?

I really, really hope the lack of mean tweets was worth this.

For those with advanced TDS (Mac1958 ) it was. But then, that's a....problem, isn't it?
The election will tell us how many people think to themselves “well….I can barely pay the grocery bill, I can’t afford to put gas in my tank, and my 30% of my retirement savings has vanished, crime is skyrocketing and the leftists are trying to abolish cash bail and get the thugs back onto the streets, but…. no more mean tweets!”

Unless the Dems are successful with their ballot harvesting from ignorant people in tight races, the midterms will be a blowout for the Republicans.

The election will tell us how many people think to themselves “well….I can barely pay the grocery bill, I can’t afford to put gas in my tank, and my 30% of my retirement savings has vanished, crime is skyrocketing and the leftists are trying to abolish cash bail and get the thugs back onto the streets, but…. no more mean tweets!”

Unless the Dems are successful with their ballot harvesting from ignorant people in tight races, the midterms will be a blowout for the Republicans.
I pray. I just got my brokerage statement yesterday!

I pray. I just got my brokerage statement yesterday!
Yup. Fidelity has a tool in which you input data, and it determines if you will have money enough to last you the rest of your life. I did it many years ago, and I always had the GREEN symbol. A few weeks ago I got a “warning” that based on my current (and substantially lower) balance, I will run out of money by my late 80s. (Parents, aunt, uncle, and grandmother all lived to mid-90s.)

So I played around with the numbers and see how much I need to to reduce spending to have my money last. it turns out if I live like a lower-income person and cut out all dining out, movies, theater nights, vacations, new clothes shopping, etc., I can make it work.

And that’s the Marxist Dems’ goals: reduce everyone to the same lower level: EQUITY!

Yup. Fidelity has a tool in which you input data, and it determines if you will have money enough to last you the rest of your life. I did it many years ago, and I always had the GREEN symbol. A few weeks ago I got a “warning” that based on my current (and substantially lower) balance, I will run out of money by my late 80s. (Parents, aunt, uncle, and grandmother all lived to mid-90s.)

So I played around with the numbers and see how much I need to to reduce spending to have my money last. it turns out if I live like a lower-income person and cut out all dining out, movies, theater nights, vacations, new clothes shopping, etc., I can make it work.

And that’s the Marxist Dems’ goals: reduce everyone to the same lower level: EQUITY!
You are right on target with your last comment.

and the demofks in here are glad you went through this experience. They hate human life. They are in fact pro death.

give union members raises increases the price which consumers pay. How is it different?
It's artificial.

It's forcing consumers to pay more.

If you can buy an imported product for 100 dollars or the same US made product for 150 why would you pay 50% more?

A tariff of $100 on the import forces you tp pay $150 for the same thing you could have bought for $100 but since there are not any products that don;t use some sort of foreign parts or supplies what used to cost $150 now costs $175.

So that tariff that you love so much just made you pay 75% more for a product.

My sister is in the same boat. She wanted to retire next November. Now she's very worried she will have to work longer. She likes her job but is about sick of working altogether. She's on salary and they are working her 60 hours a week.

I told her don't worry. That's not until next year and the market always bounces back. It's just a matter of when it happens. I suspect that we may get a small bounce back after Republicans takeover Congress;.

My sister is in the same boat. She wanted to retire next November. Now she's very worried she will have to work longer. She likes her job but is about sick of working altogether. She's on salary and they are working her 60 hours a week.

I told her don't worry. That's not until next year and the market always bounces back. It's just a matter of when it happens. I suspect that we may get a small bounce back after Republicans takeover Congress;.
I experienced a significant loss in the first year of covid but bounced back very nicely. I have experienced a significant loss during JoeBob Shitstain's "administration", but will bounce back. I have a great broker.

26 days

It's artificial.

It's forcing consumers to pay more.

If you can buy an imported product for 100 dollars or the same US made product for 150 why would you pay 50% more?
what if it were made in a non union shop for cheaper?

You still haven't answered my question. Does the consumer pay more for products out of a company with a union shop following a pay increase?

Believe it or not, there are people out there like that. A late friend of mine went to get gas last summer when prices hit the $5.00 mark. She commented about it to the woman getting gasoline next to her. She replied "I don't care if gasoline hits $10.00 a gallon, as long as Trump is out of office!"

Believe it or not, there are people out there like that. A late friend of mine went to get gas last summer when prices hit the $5.00 mark. She commented about it to the woman getting gasoline next to her. She replied "I don't care if gasoline hits $10.00 a gallon, as long as Trump is out of office!"
nut sack nuts.

well, when white people symbolize themselves as bad people to blacks who are not oppressed, the Jim Joneses of the country have succeeded. The koolaid is drank and all of us sane individuals must suffer with these nutjobs. And there are many in here.

Forum List

Back