Poll shows that most Americans - including independent voters - think Biden cares less about the middle class than previous presidents

you all in on 15.00 minimum wages? Curious. You know that increases the price of goods as well. So you're for low wage countries and against minimum wage salaries here.
I don't think there should be a minimum wage at all

I don't think there should be a minimum wage at all
but there is one, and it made goods more expensive. So why do you want cheaper labor products to be sold here and take away our jobs? A tariff equals the playing field to the corporation making the goods. No need, therefore, to ship jobs to those countries any longer.

but there is one, and it made goods more expensive. So why do you want cheaper labor products to be sold here and take away our jobs? A tariff equals the playing field to the corporation making the goods. No need, therefore, to ship jobs to those countries any longer.

Tariffs raise the cost YOU have to pay for consumer goods.

Importers pay tariffs, not exporters Dumbass.
Again, commercial invoices say either the shipper or the receiver of goods! Not individuals.

The owner may increase the costs on the selling price to the public. Not always though

Again, commercial invoices say either the shipper or the receiver of goods! Not individuals.

The owner may increase the costs on the selling price to the public. Not always though

What we are experiencing today is similar to what happens with tariffs or a huge jump in the federal minimum wage. Companies have to pay more for labor to attract workers and it gets passed down to us thus one leg of our inflation problem. The parts and products needed to make their goods is like a tariff in a way where you have to include those increases in the price of your product.

Tariffs and MW increases are bad for the American consumer but good for the American workers. People cry about better paying jobs but are the first to buy cheap Chinese crap when they go to the store.

This is what happens when you yield to the Far-Left radicals and focus on a “green” agenda when most Americans are 1) dealing with a 40-year high inflation rate, 2) watching an evaporating investment portfolio, 3) struggle to fill up their tanks, and 4) get a headache trying to budget the grocery money.

And this isn’t surprising. The pronounced Marxist influence on the left explains the intentional destruction of the middle class. The self-supporting American (and particularly small business owners) is their enemy, and they seek control by getting everyone onto government assistance.

The Fairy Tale Half Baked Global Warming Theory is about one thing only. Advancing Globalist Marxist Fascist Government and controlling the means of production.

What we are experiencing today is similar to what happens with tariffs or a huge jump in the federal minimum wage. Companies have to pay more for labor to attract workers and it gets passed down to us thus one leg of our inflation problem. The parts and products needed to make their goods is like a tariff in a way where you have to include those increases in the price of your product.

Tariffs and MW increases are bad for the American consumer but good for the American workers. People cry about better paying jobs but are the first to buy cheap Chinese crap when they go to the store.
I know. I can't make it up. They pop out of the woodwork at all opportunities to show who they are. For the record, the union shops drove many if not most all jobs to foreign cheap labor mills. Not tariffs. What the tariffs do is justify the increase to the workers to keep the jobs here. It is sad we must continue to educate the demofks on economics and they still can't figure it out.

I know. I can't make it up. They pop out of the woodwork at all opportunities to show who they are. For the record, the union shops drove many if not most all jobs to foreign cheap labor mills. Not tariffs. What the tariffs do is justify the increase to the workers to keep the jobs here. It is sad we must continue to educate the demofks on economics and they still can't figure it out.

When I get a chance I usually buy American if I can. The problem today though is you don't know where the product is made until you open it up. This is always the case when ordering Amazon or like companies. When Trump gets back in he should institute a policy where all consumers have to know where the product is made before buying it, even online products.

When I get a chance I usually buy American if I can. The problem today though is you don't know where the product is made until you open it up. This is always the case when ordering Amazon or like companies. When Trump gets back in he should institute a policy where all consumers have to know where the product is made before buying it, even online products.
Or, the parts in the product made here needed parts from overseas. So sad we're so dependent. Trump was attempting to move that needle, but elites couldn't have that. Global is the target, not american.

To digress a bit, I am seeing now demofks putting ads out that they are all about american made. I want to puke. More evidence that a demofk will say anything to get elected. Once in, turn on that 180

Last edited:

Forum List

Back