Poll shows that most Americans - including independent voters - think Biden cares less about the middle class than previous presidents

You are racist, got it.

Is AOC as dumb as a box of hammers? Sarah Palin? Donald Trump? Joe Biden or is that reserved for blacks like Ben Carson, Herman Cain and others you disagree with?

AOC is dumb... So is Sara Palin. Ben Carson claims Joseph built the pyramids to store grain. Trump is a malignant narcissist.

Has nothing to do with Hershel's politics. Hershel has mental health issues and is dumb as a bag of hammers. Damn Trump for putting Hershel on display. It's cruel.. He screwed Hershel over once before years ago.
You might want to spell a person's name correctly when you are calling him "dumb as a bag of hammers," Just saying.

Can't remember much about Herman Cain. Biden is just old and fragile, but he's not stupid. Do you remember him in the mid 1970s?
I will give you that. Xiden worked in the senate for 47 years and did absolutely nothing and made millions. i'll give you that, now as president he's added another two years of nothing and you can't get enough of that.

Can't remember much about Herman Cain. Biden is just old and fragile, but he's not stupid. Do you remember him in the mid 1970s?
He is in mid-stage dementia - and he is the U.S. President! Help us, Lord.

And yes, I remember Biden from 45 years ago - merely mediocre in intelligence, near the bottom of his law school class, plagiarized his way through, and never accomplished a thing in 50 years of government service other than, to quote Obama, f things up.

He is in mid-stage dementia - and he is the U.S. President! Help us, Lord.

And yes, I remember Biden from 45 years ago - merely mediocre in intelligence, near the bottom of his law school class, plagiarized his way through, and never accomplished a thing in 50 years of government service other than, to quote Obama, f things up.
Yet, he is not bitching about being retired

Don't care for Biden, not at all, he takes no responsibility for anything. He is not a leader; he is not a uniter he is a divider, according to him our inflation is transitory, the gas prices are because of Russia and gas station owners taking big profits, Covid issues are because of Trump, there is no border issue, we aren't in a recession, our departure out of Afghanistan was smooth, even though we left people there, he is continuing to use rhetoric to divide a nation, what he was in the 70's is not what he will be judged by, nor do I care what a lifelong politician is like, he will be known for being absolutely a terrible President and has no clue that pumping money into an economy will cause inflation and hurt the most venerable.

He has shown he has no clue on handling our nation and I hope that he and Trump never run again, or we will be in worse trouble than we are.

Trump declared a national health emergency which shut down the federal govt and the states followed the presidents lead.

Bullshit. A President cannot tell states when to open and when to close. In fact if anything, he was urging states to open up when they were closed down too long.

• President Donald Trump said Monday that states should begin reopening their businesses as the coronavirus outbreak in parts of the United States shows its first signs of slowing.

• “I really do believe a lot of the governors should be opening up states that are not opening,” Trump said. “We’ll see what happens with them.”

Bullshit. A President cannot tell states when to open and when to close. In fact if anything, he was urging states to open up when they were closed down too long.

• President Donald Trump said Monday that states should begin reopening their businesses as the coronavirus outbreak in parts of the United States shows its first signs of slowing.

• “I really do believe a lot of the governors should be opening up states that are not opening,” Trump said. “We’ll see what happens with them.”
I never said Trump shut down the states, I said he shut down the federal govt.

Sure he did. That’s exactly what the tariffs were about
Really?

You think those tariffs were a good thing?

Have you ever wondered why the price of building material is so high right now?

Because of Trumps tariffs on Canadian soft lumber. Tariffs are a tax on the middle class.

Forum List

Back