Poll shows that most Americans - including independent voters - think Biden cares less about the middle class than previous presidents

yeah fk those retirees on fixed income right? you charge more for labor. hahahahahaha your lack of sincerity is noted. You truly don't care about middle america. At least everyone now knows who you are.
Did you never get a raise at work? Your income is the same your entire life?

The economy.
what did he open up? You mean when 100 cargo ships were circling in the Pacific to unload and couldn't and homey beetlejuice was on maternity leave from his C-section operation? I really did love those fake breasts he supported. Such a man.

Did you never get a raise at work? Your income is the same your entire life?
after inflation made it necessary, sure. What's that have to do with interest rates and having to borrow so much your interest payment is now 850 dollars a month because you don't care about middleclass folks? I got raises before Trump was president and interest rates were 3%.

Different economies. Trump shut his down and Biden opened it up, which caused use to skyrocket because during Trump oil producers cut production by 9 million barrels, and they laid off workers and closed refineries. People like you think it can be turned back on like a light switch but the capitalist don't want what you want.

It's been almost two years. Trump didn't shutdown anything. Oil producers lowered production due to covid which lowered use.

after inflation made it necessary, sure. What's that have to do with interest rates and having to borrow so much your interest payment is now 850 dollars a month because you don't care about middleclass folks?
You should have been alive during Reagan if you like to bitch about high interest.

You should have been alive during Reagan if you like to bitch about high interest.
What were they when Carter was president?

here, check the peaks, all demofks.

1665419773698.png

now for middleclass family or person to buy a house will cost more than 850 dollars more a month for a home loan. And the demofks love it. Truly weird.
That’s because Dems love when people can’t afford things on their own. Now they have an excuse to approve a “mortgage subsidy program” and make more formerly independent Americans dependent on government assistance.

And who will pay? The senior citizens who, after duly paying their note for 30 years, will now have taxes raised to give to others.

yeah fk those retirees on fixed income right? you charge more for labor. hahahahahaha your lack of sincerity is noted. You truly don't care about middle america. At least everyone now knows who you are.
Yup. The only group that Dems care less about than the middle class worker is the middle class retiree. Their “usefulness” has expired, and the Dems would be happy if they themselves did the same ASAP.

Hershel Walker is loved in Georgia, but he has mental health problems and he's dumb as a stump. Just being a black man is not enough. Maybe you're the one who has a problem with race?
I have no issue with Herschel Walker, I understand your not liking his politics however you go beyond that, and you don't see it.

I have no issue with Herschel Walker, I understand your not liking his politics however you go beyond that, and you don't see it.

Has nothing to do with Hershel's politics. Hershel has mental health issues and is dumb as a bag of hammers. Damn Trump for putting Hershel on display. It's cruel.. He screwed Hershel over once before years ago.

Yup. The only group that Dems care less about than the middle class worker is the middle class retiree. Their “usefulness” has expired, and the Dems would be happy if they themselves did the same ASAP.

Speak for yourself.

Has nothing to do with Hershel's politics. Hershel has mental health issues and is dumb as a bag of hammers. Damn Trump for putting Hershel on display. It's cruel.. He screwed Hershel over once before years ago.
You are racist, got it.

Is AOC as dumb as a box of hammers? Sarah Palin? Donald Trump? Joe Biden or is that reserved for blacks like Ben Carson, Herman Cain and others you disagree with?

Forum List

Back