Poll shows that most Americans - including independent voters - think Biden cares less about the middle class than previous presidents

This is what happens when you yield to the Far-Left radicals and focus on a “green” agenda when most Americans are 1) dealing with a 40-year high inflation rate, 2) watching an evaporating investment portfolio, 3) struggle to fill up their tanks, and 4) get a headache trying to budget the grocery money.

And this isn’t surprising. The pronounced Marxist influence on the left explains the intentional destruction of the middle class. The self-supporting American (and particularly small business owners) is their enemy, and they seek control by getting everyone onto government assistance.

My economic health does not rely on what a president does or doesn't do.

My economic health does not rely on what a president does or doesn't do.
so the prices at the store don't affect you when they go up due to 12% inflation? wow, how do you stay clear of that increase?

maybe you don't need to buy or sell a home, but now a loan is up to 8% on the loan, up to 850 a month more to get a home loan. But that's okay with you right? fk those middleclass fkers. right?

Fracking was made possible by the high cost of oil from 2008-2016. When the ppb is high there's money to invest in production including fracking for existing wells. Do you understand?

In 2020 the ppb went negative having NOTHING to do with taxes or "hurdles".

Trump was president.

Trump ended his Presidency with a national gasoline price of $2.09. It's going upwards of $4.00 a gallon where I live and much higher in commie states.

Trump ended his Presidency with a national gasoline price of $2.09. It's going upwards of $4.00 a gallon where I live and much higher in commie states.

Different economies. Trump shut his down and Biden opened it up, which caused use to skyrocket because during Trump oil producers cut production by 9 million barrels, and they laid off workers and closed refineries. People like you think it can be turned back on like a light switch but the capitalist don't want what you want.

I charge more for labor on contracts.
yeah fk those retirees on fixed income right? you charge more for labor. hahahahahaha your lack of sincerity is noted. You truly don't care about middle america. At least everyone now knows who you are.

Forum List

Back