POLL: Trump indictment day for stealing classified documents?

What day will Trump be indicted?

• Total voters
Are you really so fucking dumb that you don't know the difference between what Trump did and what Biden did? And what Pence did?

Legally, Trump had more justification than either xiden or Pence, Neither xiden or Pence had the authority to declassify and what they did falls under criminal statutes. The things retained by Trump are covered under the presidential records act, a civil statute.

It's very simple, the DOJ is trying to criminalize a civil statute for purely political reasons.

Of course they do, that is NOT the issue.

The issue is whether they can do it, without ordering it to be done, in writing, one by one, to notify the appropriate agencies that would need to declassify them... which would take a presidential ORDER.

There are no orders from trump, declassifying any of the documents and no correspondence and notification to any of the agencies responsible for executing the order of declassification of any classified document by Trump taken and brought to Mara Lago.
of course they can amd have

geez man the power of the executive best in A President

of course they can amd have

geez man the power of the executive best in A President
The president can ORDER anything other than national defense documents to be declassified.

Now show us the ORDERS by him for declassifying any of the classified documents he took with him....

I'll wait...... (Jeopardy music playing) :)

Trump indictment day for stealing classified documents?​

If Trump is indicted for this and Biden is left untouched, there’s going to be a huge back-lash.

Only among the ignorant who don't know the difference.

All the USMB Stalinist piglets squeal in delight as the weaponized DOJ set a most disturbing precedent in ELECTION INTERFERENCE and POLITICAL PERSECUTION.
The demented avenger subverted demoralized zombies have NO concern about how this will be used in the future.....
:evil:

Will tomorrow be the day?

I doubt it.

The Grand Jury hasn't even handed down the True Bill for authorizing the indictment yet (that we know of). For indictment today Prosecutors would have to have already decided to move forward with the Grand Jury indictment decision (by assuming it would be recommended) and have all the court documents pre-written even though they wouldn't know exactly which charges the Grand Jury would recommend.

Finalize the indictment charges and it becomes even more difficult if the decision is to go with a "speaking indictment" (which provides more background and justification then a simply boilerplate format) and get it to the court.

So I'm not feeling it today.

WW

Legally, Trump had more justification than either xiden or Pence, Neither xiden or Pence had the authority to declassify and what they did falls under criminal statutes. The things retained by Trump are covered under the presidential records act, a civil statute.

It's very simple, the DOJ is trying to criminalize a civil statute for purely political reasons.

1686221772101.png

#1 The PRA of 1978 is the administrative procedures.

#2 The criminal provisions come from the what are generally called the Federal Records Act. See above.

#3 And that applies only to the non-classified Presidential Records that the FPOTUS allegedly took. The classified documents fall under other national defense information criminal statutes.

#4 So if an indictment comes down, the DOJ won't be attempting to "criminalize a civil statute", they will be enforcing existing criminal statutes.
But we will have to wait and see, I doubt their will be an indictment today.

WW

View attachment 792836
#1 The PRA of 1978 is the administrative procedures.

#2 The criminal provisions come from the what are generally called the Federal Records Act. See above.

#3 And that applies only to the non-classified Presidential Records that the FPOTUS allegedly took. The classified documents fall under other national defense information criminal statutes.

#4 So if an indictment comes down, the DOJ won't be attempting to "criminalize a civil statute", they will be enforcing existing criminal statutes.
But we will have to wait and see, I doubt their will be an indictment today.

WW
Yeah, but SENATOR BIDEN can STEAL and spread CLASSIFIED DOCUMENTS all over the place with NO ACCOUNTABILITY?????
Fucking HYPOCRITES!!!!!!

Yeah, but SENATOR BIDEN can STEAL and spread CLASSIFIED DOCUMENTS all over the place with NO ACCOUNTABILITY?????
Fucking HYPOCRITES!!!!!!

If Senator Biden criminally violated the law, then feel free to go after him.

#1 Impeach him in the House and then send it to the Senate so the Senate can dismiss it just like the GOP Senate did with trump for politics not actual innocense.

#2 After that apply what we learned under the Trump Administration which is that a sitting President can't be charged for federal laws while in office. So that means bringing charges in January 2025, or January 2029 at the end of Biden's first term or second term if he wins reelection.

Doesn't both me in the least.

WW

If Senator Biden criminally violated the law, then feel free to go after him.

#1 Impeach him in the House and then send it to the Senate so the Senate can dismiss it just like the GOP Senate did with trump for politics not actual innocense.

#2 After that apply what we learned under the Trump Administration which is that a sitting President can't be charged for federal laws while in office. So that means bringing charges in January 2025, or January 2029 at the end of Biden's first term or second term if he wins reelection.

Doesn't both me in the least.

WW
Yeah, it doesn't BOTH you because you are a fucking HYPOCRITE!!!!!
:rolleyes:

Yeah, it doesn't BOTH you because you are a fucking HYPOCRITE!!!!!
:rolleyes:

Why am I a hypocrite? Because I believe that Biden and Trump should be held to the same standards?

I said, fell free to charge Biden after he is out of office.

WW

All the USMB Stalinist piglets squeal in delight as the weaponized DOJ set a most disturbing precedent in ELECTION INTERFERENCE and POLITICAL PERSECUTION.
The demented avenger subverted demoralized zombies have NO concern about how this will be used in the future.....
Wow, you should do something about it. I know...you can post more harmless messages on a message board!

The president can ORDER anything other than national defense documents to be declassified.

Now show us the ORDERS by him for declassifying any of the classified documents he took with him....

I'll wait...... (Jeopardy music playing) :)
hahhahah he runs the national defense....the power of the Executive VEST in A PRESIDENT. He can declassify any of it, at will.

hahhahah he runs the national defense....the power of the Executive VEST in A PRESIDENT. He can declassify any of it, at will.
Sure he can declassify, as I said ....but he has to ORDER it declassified, no mental telepathy or magic wand involved.

Why is that so hard for you to understand?

Show us, where Trump made an order to declassify any single top secret document he took, if he declassified them.

Sure he can declassify, as I said ....but he has to ORDER it declassified, no mental telepathy or magic wand involved.

Why is that so hard for you to understand?

Show us, where Trump made an order to declassify any single top secret document he took, if he declassified them.
Who said anything about a magic wand or mental telepathy? He just does it....he doesn't ahve to give some sort of special ORDER...he merely does it.

Guess again:

Forum List

Back