POLL: Trump supporters, let's clarify something.

What do you think of Trump's brash style?

• I love it! It's about time someone was the wild bull in the china shop! Drain the swamp! MAGA!

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • His behaviors have been perfectly normal & appropriate. The media is making too much of this.

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Mango. Mango, everywhere.

Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
I'm getting two very different messages from Trump supporters regarding his behaviors since he first began running for office: Some people love it, others deny it's anything unusual. Where do you stand on the way President Trump has conducted himself since he announced he was running for President?

They are concerned about his image but they are making demands on him ...
20476578_10207270188552306_5430713285509846307_n.jpg
20374375_10207255774911974_1242622811219247095_n.jpg

GOP Sen. Jeff Flake Rips Into ‘Erratic’ Trump And Tells His Party To Stop Being In Denial

"We created him, and now we're rationalizing him. When will it stop?" Republican Sen. Jeff Flake wrote in an op-ed published in Politico on Monday.…

I'm getting two very different messages from Trump supporters regarding his behaviors since he first began running for office: Some people love it, others deny it's anything unusual. Where do you stand on the way President Trump has conducted himself since he announced he was running for President?
/----/
buttsore.jpg

When you have a political topic to discuss get back to me.

Normal behavior for confident, not cucked alpha male. Good for country...

I can't speak for anyone else, but for me ... it really doesn't matter who the President of the US is. Everyone who has held the office is loved by his supporters and reviled by his detractors.

I like seeing Trump in office because of the completely over-the-top reaction to his election by the 'other side'. It's entertaining as Hell.

then you keep looking for answers and making this difficult.

1) he's not hillary. trump supporters are tired of washington overall. period
2) he tweaks the nose of those who have been "dominating" the last 8+ years
3) they know he's not perfect, at no point ever said he was, and they don't care
extra bonus) he gets in the head of liberals and they make up polls to try to understand something not that complex.

The RW'ers are stuck with Trump and their inviolable code of never admitting they were wrong prevents them from getting unstuck.
That explains their hilarious attempts to defend him, not to mention their countless wacky threads about nothing to try to change the subject.

then you keep looking for answers and making this difficult.

1) he's not hillary. trump supporters are tired of washington overall. period
2) he tweaks the nose of those who have been "dominating" the last 8+ years
3) they know he's not perfect, at no point ever said he was, and they don't care
extra bonus) he gets in the head of liberals and they make up polls to try to understand something not that complex.

Who is making up polls?

The RW'ers are stuck with Trump and their inviolable code of never admitting they were wrong prevents them from getting unstuck.
That explains their hilarious attempts to defend him, not to mention their countless wacky threads about nothing to try to change the subject.

quod erat demonstrandum

I can't speak for anyone else, but for me ... it really doesn't matter who the President of the US is. Everyone who has held the office is loved by his supporters and reviled by his detractors.

I like seeing Trump in office because of the completely over-the-top reaction to his election by the 'other side'. It's entertaining as Hell.

Discord is something you find entertaining? Seriously?

Did you like Obama in office too?

Because his detractors were no different.

Because his detractors were no different.

Big difference. For eight years the popular press obsequiously worshiped Obama. His detractors had very little mass media outlet.

On the other hand, the mass media has been apoplectic with rage since last November. A glorious sight to behold.

I'm so torn on this one.

Discord is something you find entertaining? Seriously?
the liberals did when the cons didn't like obama's policy. HE WON GET OVER IT they said...

yet they can't follow along their own advice...it's "different" now...

/----/ View attachment 141490
Did you answer the question?
/----/ It's a stupid, irrelevant question. Your lame attempt to undermine support for the President is laughable.

Forum List

Back