🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

POLL: Who Wins In a 4-Way Race? Trump/Cruz/Clinton/Sanders...

Who Do You Think Would Win In A 4-Way Race

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
There's a possibility both Trump and Sanders could run as Independents if they don't win their Partys' Nominations. So who you got winning if a 4-way race happens?

It sure would be a wild Presidential Election. Likely the wildest in history.

Last edited:
Sanders will not run as an independent. As for Trump, it depends on what day of the week it is and who's hurt his widdle feelings today.

Sanders will not run as an independent. As for Trump, it depends on what day of the week it is and who's hurt his widdle feelings today.

I agree, Sanders will likely just go along. But i don't know about Trump. I lean towards him doing it. A 3-way race will be pretty fascinating too.

I agree, Sanders will likely just go along. But i don't know about Trump. I lean towards him doing it. A 3-way race will be pretty fascinating too.

I'd love to see Trump take his ball and go home. He'd be handing the race to the Democratic nominee. Hell, even O'Malley could beat Donnie-boy if he went third party.

I'd love to see Trump take his ball and go home. He'd be handing the race to the Democratic nominee. Hell, even O'Malley could beat Donnie-boy if he went third party.

A 4-way race sure would be one for the ages. We'll see i guess.

Whoever the Speaker of the House is come January

Well if Cruz has the delegates, he'll be the Nominee. They won't go the Speaker route. However Trump is a whole other story. If they deny him the Nomination, they may go that route.

If that becomes the case, i could see Trump going Independent. I'm not sure Sanders would though. I lean towards him playin ball with the Democrats if Hillary's the Nominee. So it's more likely we'll see a 3-way race.

Last edited:
Not gonna happen, but gawd, that would be great.

I think it's possible that no one would get the requisite electoral votes.

Wouldn't it go to the House then?

Of course. That would be great. Because you want serious campaigns by mature adults. Right? You are embarrassed by this crazy campaign, right?

Do you go to NASCAR events hoping to see a crash?

Of course. That would be great. Because you want serious campaigns by mature adults. Right? You are embarrassed by this crazy campaign, right?

Do you go to NASCAR events hoping to see a crash?
Lol@NASCAR.

Hey how was SakiSex for the 30thA, Capp'n?

It would be wonderful if both corrupt lying political parties had contested conventions...and the party establishments were to pick the candidates, essentially invalidating the votes of the people. If that would happen, it just might terminate both parties. What a great outcome that would be.

Yeah, it would be fascinating. And you bring up a good question. I'm not sure. But I'm sure someon here can help us out on the answer.

I feel Clinton would win, but most here feel Trump would. Somewhat suprising results.

Yeah, it would be fascinating. And you bring up a good question. I'm not sure. But I'm sure someon here can help us out on the answer.

1860 was a 4-way race, with Lincoln winning 38% of the popular vote but a majority of the electoral vote. In the race you propose Hillary would probably get the most popular votes, but maybe not a majority of electoral votes (based on winning a plurality in each State). In that event, the newly elected House of Representatives would pick between the top two electoral vote winners, with each state delegation getting one vote.

1860 was a 4-way race, with Lincoln winning 38% of the popular vote but a majority of the electoral vote. In the race you propose Hillary would probably get the most popular votes, but maybe not a majority of electoral votes (based on winning a plurality in each State). In that event, the newly elected House of Representatives would pick between the top two electoral vote winners, with each state delegation getting one vote.

Thanks for the info. Yeah, i'm looking forward to a possible 4-way race. I know Trump wouldn't have any problem running. But i'm not so sure about Sanders. If Sanders runs, it will be a more unpredictable outcome.

The last really interesting race we had was the 3-way race between Clinton, Bush, and Perot. Bush would have likely been reelected if Perot hadn't run. He had very high approval ratings going in. But Perot actually got a lot of votes. He handed it to Clinton. A 4-way race would be more unpredictable. I hope it happens.

Forum List

Back