POLL: Will Donald Trump be your President when he is sworn in?

Will you think of Donald Trump as your President?

• I voted for Trump - No I will NOT

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
It is one thing to disagree on a president's policy and quite another to mock a president because of his race or hairstyle. The first is understandable in a democracy and the second is adolescent.

When President Trump was elected the American people elected a Republican congress. That's Trump's mandate. Hilly's dead people vote cannot change every election.

Nobody on the left has any right to be bitching and complaining about Trump being elected president. You fools elected the smug, smirking asshole Obama who clearly has never been the president of all the people and made no attempt to be. We had to put up with his crap for 8 long years. Between you people and the GOP establishment and RINO dickheads well here we are, Trump has been elected president.
He was never given the chance by many people, but you expect us to take the high road and give Trump a chance. You must really respect us.

I hate your guts and want to destroy the left, lets be clear on that. The left are a threat to this great nation and must be defeated, not bargained with.

Let's assume that Trump is inaugurated and take that whole story line out of the thread.

Will you say "President Trump" and "Donald Trump is my President" then?
No no no! Of course not. he'll be Cambodia's President!

Donald Trump is the elected President of the United States.

I recognize and respect that because I respect the Office. That means I will not applaud foreign leaders who insult him. And it means I will not admire foreign dictators as somehow being better than OUR president.

But he is not MY President.
He's the President of all United States citizens. Says so right in the Constitution. You don't have any choice about that.

Your only choice is whether you will be a United States Citizen or not.

You ALWAYS have that choice. Sounds like a lot of squalling crybabies are making the choice.

No loss.

I have plenty of choice, just like you did when you decided Obama was not your president.

Nobody on the left has any right to be bitching and complaining about Trump being elected president. You fools elected the smug, smirking asshole Obama who clearly has never been the president of all the people and made no attempt to be. We had to put up with his crap for 8 long years. Between you people and the GOP establishment and RINO dickheads well here we are, Trump has been elected president.
He was never given the chance by many people, but you expect us to take the high road and give Trump a chance. You must really respect us.

I hate your guts and want to destroy the left, lets be clear on that. The left are a threat to this great nation and must be defeated, not bargained with.
Very un Ametican of you. But many of you on the right hate America and what it stands for, but try to act as if you are patriots.

Hey, he's an actual American Citizen that doesn't hate America. That's a big plus for me. It's a UUGE improvement over what we've suffered through these last 8yrs. So yeah, i'll consider Donald Trump my President.

Very un Ametican of you. But many of you on the right hate America and what it stands for, but try to act as if you are patriots.

???????????

the butthurt still runs deep

--LOL

get over it trump won

I voted for McMullin.
I plan to give Trump, the same trial period I have given each new president, whether I voted for them or not. 1,000 days.
It's the Trump supporters I have issues with. You dumb asses think you have a mandate, you don't. Numbers don't lie.
Secondly, how many promises did Trump make to you, that had you creaming in your pants, that he has now he stepped back on? And I would guess, he isn't done breaking your hearts.
You folks look pretty stupid, right now. :2up:

the right mopped the floor with the left all over this nation

this past election

as for this new prezbo the only thing i care about

is to keep the SC in the right hands

so your attempts to deflect your butthurt on to others

is simply a fruitless endeavor
you mopped the floor at the State level...

but in the US Senate and the US House of Representatives, Republicans LOST house and senate seats while Democrats GAINED.

but in the US Senate and the US House of Representatives, Republicans LOST seats.
Two seats out of some 26 they had to defend and a grand total of 6 in the 435-member House in a presidential-election year? Are you trying to grab defeat from the jaws of defeat?

LOL

???????????
Question?

the butthurt still runs deep

--LOL

get over it trump won

I voted for McMullin.
I plan to give Trump, the same trial period I have given each new president, whether I voted for them or not. 1,000 days.
It's the Trump supporters I have issues with. You dumb asses think you have a mandate, you don't. Numbers don't lie.
Secondly, how many promises did Trump make to you, that had you creaming in your pants, that he has now he stepped back on? And I would guess, he isn't done breaking your hearts.
You folks look pretty stupid, right now. :2up:

the right mopped the floor with the left all over this nation

this past election

as for this new prezbo the only thing i care about

is to keep the SC in the right hands

so your attempts to deflect your butthurt on to others

is simply a fruitless endeavor

but in the US Senate and the US House of Representatives, Republicans LOST house and senate seats while Democrats GAINED.

at the state level and in the electoral college

--LOL

keep telling yourself how well the left did in this election

--LOL

the new democrat emblem

FUN_headupass.jpg

Forum List

Back