Poll: Will the recounts be worth the effort?

Will the recount efforts change the outcome of the election?

• Yes

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • No

Votes: 59 84.3%
  • Maybe

Votes: 8 11.4%

• Total voters
A week before the election righties cried how the election was "rigged /stolen /fixed ".

Now that Trump won its "how dare you challenge the results !!!"
A week before the election the left the president and you all claimed any such claim was nonsense and a lie, now you support it I wonder why?

Well....because a week before they were confident the media wasn't lying to them and a Clintoon win was a lock. Then the unexpected happen and stunned them

According to the idiot that started this nonsense, if it were hacked, the hackers left no trace of the malware, it self destructed.

If so, you can't determine it existed in the first place, nor how it was used.

So the hackers made it impossible for a recount to determine anything.

Riiiigggggghhhhhttttttt.

The IRONY is the alt-left wanting TRUMP to PROMISE to accept the election results, but it's actually HILLARY who wants a recount.
They ALWAYS do when they lose. It's inconcevible the the People would choose anybody but their own candidate.

Life must be tough as an entitled Democrat.

According to the idiot that started this nonsense, if it were hacked, the hackers left no trace of the malware, it self destructed.

Riiiigggggghhhhhttttttt.
I think you're just afraid the results may turn up something. Otherwise, you would be happy Hillary will make an ass out of herself.

"While they do not have definitive proof of manipulation or hacking..."

Stopped reading right there. Two "experts" who have no proof whatsoever.

Now, Stein has raised more money at a faster rate than her entire presidential campaign did.

Naaw, couldn't be a total back room job from the left, to cast doubt onto the legitimacy of the election! They're so above that!
It's not like you have an informed opinion on the subject. They do. Look, I realize the whole
Thing could be a waste of time, but if the results are suspicious and the money was raised, why not try? You should be happy about it frankly. If you're so convinced it's a waste of time, Hillary will make a complete ass of herself.

Everyone should be concerned whenever Dims are "counting votes." "Counting" is just a euphemism the use for "manufacturing" votes. Whenever they "count" votes, new Democrat votes miraculously appear from nowhere: the trunk of someone's car, boxes left in a polling location, etc..
You just make shit up as you go along. If dems "manufacture" votes, then why did they even lose the election to begin with?
The fraud wasn't enough to overcome the Trump landslide.
Right her winning the popular vote automatically means fraud was committed huh? You're so full of shit. Had Trump won the popular vote you wouldn't dare suggest any fraud was made on his part.
No, the fact that she's a Democrat means fraud was committed. Voter fraud is what Democrats do.

It's not like you have an informed opinion on the subject. They do. Look, I realize the whole
Thing could be a waste of time, but if the results are suspicious and the money was raised, why not try? You should be happy about it frankly. If you're so convinced it's a waste of time, Hillary will make a complete ass of herself.

Everyone should be concerned whenever Dims are "counting votes." "Counting" is just a euphemism the use for "manufacturing" votes. Whenever they "count" votes, new Democrat votes miraculously appear from nowhere: the trunk of someone's car, boxes left in a polling location, etc..
You just make shit up as you go along. If dems "manufacture" votes, then why did they even lose the election to begin with?
Right her winning the popular vote automatically means fraud was committed huh? You're so full of shit. Had Trump won the popular vote you wouldn't dare suggest any fraud was made on his part.
No, the fact that she's a Democrat means fraud was committed. Voter fraud is what Democrats do.
Oh like that Trump supporter who submitted two ballots?

I suppose the results of this poll are predictable. All the conservatives will of course say "no" because that kind of narrow-mindedness is expected from them and all the liberals will say vote either "yes" or "maybe".

I'm in the "maybe" camp. I wouldn't be surprised by the results either way. I am encouraged that independent experts believe fraud had occurred. If they were worth the effort, Jill Stein would become my hero. If they turn up with no significant change, it will be an embarrassment for both her and Hillary because Hillary has just announced she supports the recount. I suppose she doesn't have anything to lose.

Trump said the election was rigged, now get to see if he was right...

All Trump guys must be celebrating this recount...

Link?

A week before the election righties cried how the election was "rigged /stolen /fixed ".

Now that Trump won its "how dare you challenge the results !!!"

You are completely missing the point....probably on purpose.

The IRONY is the alt-left wanting TRUMP to PROMISE to accept the election results, but it's actually HILLARY who wants a recount.

That is very funny shit.

Recounts are common in tight races .
Except the one asking for the recount only got about 1% of the vote.

Exactly.....why is Hillary paying JILL STEIN to demand a recount? Why isn't Hillary asking for herself?

Nothing with the Clintons is ever straight forward. They lie more before 9am than most people do in their entire lives,

I am. There has never been a recent recount that did not out the DEMS as the CHEATERS.

Hillary knew her side cheated, and that's why she didn't whine, she just SPAZZED....

Riiiigggggghhhhhttttttt.
I think you're just afraid the results may turn up something. Otherwise, you would be happy Hillary will make an ass out of herself.

What results Snowflake? If the machines were hacked there are no reliable results.

I suppose the results of this poll are predictable. All the conservatives will of course say "no" because that kind of narrow-mindedness is expected from them and all the liberals will say vote either "yes" or "maybe".

I'm in the "maybe" camp. I wouldn't be surprised by the results either way. I am encouraged that independent experts believe fraud had occurred. If they were worth the effort, Jill Stein would become my hero. If they turn up with no significant change, it will be an embarrassment for both her and Hillary because Hillary has just announced she supports the recount. I suppose she doesn't have anything to lose.

Trump said the election was rigged, now get to see if he was right...

All Trump guys must be celebrating this recount...

And the democrats said it was impossible.

Are you saying that democrats are:

A. Dishonest

or

B. Stupid.

Looks like 90% of the people who post at USMB then are conservatives...which we know isn't true. Which means that forcing a recount will alienate even more middle voters from the democratic party. Soros is destroying that party.

I voted for Hillary. She is a middle left dem. So if she forces a recount, I'll be even further to the right next election cycle. There's nothing worse than a sore loser throwing a temper tantrum...except a Soros-loser throwing a temper tantrum via his proxy Hillary...Soros wanted his Justices to fill those positions on the Court soooooooooooo bad he could taste it.

Last edited:
Link?
Donald Trump Supporter Arrested in Iowa for Voter Fraud, Says the ‘Polls Are Rigged’

Man I bet you feel stupid!

Riiiigggggghhhhhttttttt.

It also would set a precedent for the future. So even if that were possible, and Hillary stole the election, then the next time a Republican loses, he or she will have every right to have a recount even though there was no evidence that anything was wrong.

I suppose it depends on how many fraudulent ballots the recounters can slip in. After all, according to the progs there is no such thing as vote fraud. Until they lose. Then they're all OVER it!

Because she would be outed as the shit she is again, and she has already said she would accept the results because it would break the precedent set by the "peaceful transfer of power" as it always had been!!! She doesn't want to give more proof she is a serial, pathological liar.

Forum List

Back