Poll: Will the recounts be worth the effort?

Will the recount efforts change the outcome of the election?

• Yes

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • No

Votes: 59 84.3%
  • Maybe

Votes: 8 11.4%

• Total voters
Computer science experts recommend Hillary Clinton challenge election results in 3 swing states

They are being fronted by election lawyers not tied to Hillary as well. How do we know? Because Hillary initially refused to support a recount.

"While they do not have definitive proof of manipulation or hacking..."

Stopped reading right there. Two "experts" who have no proof whatsoever.

Now, Stein has raised more money at a faster rate than her entire presidential campaign did.

Naaw, couldn't be a total back room job from the left, to cast doubt onto the legitimacy of the election! They're so above that!
It's not like you have an informed opinion on the subject. They do. Look, I realize the whole
Thing could be a waste of time, but if the results are suspicious and the money was raised, why not try? You should be happy about it frankly. If you're so convinced it's a waste of time, Hillary will make a complete ass of herself.

Everyone should be concerned whenever Dims are "counting votes." "Counting" is just a euphemism the use for "manufacturing" votes. Whenever they "count" votes, new Democrat votes miraculously appear from nowhere: the trunk of someone's car, boxes left in a polling location, etc..
You just make shit up as you go along. If dems "manufacture" votes, then why did they even lose the election to begin with?
The fraud wasn't enough to overcome the Trump landslide.

I suppose the results of this poll are predictable. All the conservatives will of course say "no" because that kind of narrow-mindedness is expected from them and all the liberals will say vote either "yes" or "maybe".

I'm in the "maybe" camp. I wouldn't be surprised by the results either way. I am encouraged that independent experts believe fraud had occurred. If they were worth the effort, Jill Stein would become my hero. If they turn up with no significant change, it will be an embarrassment for both her and Hillary because Hillary has just announced she supports the recount. I suppose she doesn't have anything to lose.

The outcome will move from "Trump won" to "Hillary committed fraud and Trump still won", maybe indeed.

Computer science experts recommend Hillary Clinton challenge election results in 3 swing states

They are being fronted by election lawyers not tied to Hillary as well. How do we know? Because Hillary initially refused to support a recount.

Now, Stein has raised more money at a faster rate than her entire presidential campaign did.

Naaw, couldn't be a total back room job from the left, to cast doubt onto the legitimacy of the election! They're so above that!
It's not like you have an informed opinion on the subject. They do. Look, I realize the whole
Thing could be a waste of time, but if the results are suspicious and the money was raised, why not try? You should be happy about it frankly. If you're so convinced it's a waste of time, Hillary will make a complete ass of herself.

Everyone should be concerned whenever Dims are "counting votes." "Counting" is just a euphemism the use for "manufacturing" votes. Whenever they "count" votes, new Democrat votes miraculously appear from nowhere: the trunk of someone's car, boxes left in a polling location, etc..
You just make shit up as you go along. If dems "manufacture" votes, then why did they even lose the election to begin with?

Prove him wrong
Why should I prove anything? He made the claim. The burden of proof is on him.

Prove him wrong
Why should I prove anything? He made the claim. The burden of proof is on him.

Read a newspaper

The fraud wasn't enough to overcome the Trump landslide.
Right her winning the popular vote automatically means fraud was committed huh? You're so full of shit. Had Trump won the popular vote you wouldn't dare suggest any fraud was made on his part.

I suppose the results of this poll are predictable. All the conservatives will of course say "no" because that kind of narrow-mindedness is expected from them and all the liberals will say vote either "yes" or "maybe".

I'm in the "maybe" camp. I wouldn't be surprised by the results either way. I am encouraged that independent experts believe fraud had occurred. If they were worth the effort, Jill Stein would become my hero. If they turn up with no significant change, it will be an embarrassment for both her and Hillary because Hillary has just announced she supports the recount. I suppose she doesn't have anything to lose.

You are encouraged by the possibility of fraud? Interesting.

I like how she says "If we raise more than what’s needed, the surplus will also go toward election integrity efforts and to promote voting system reform." That, right there should raise a red flag since the left has opposed EVERY election integrity effort in the past.

A week before the election righties cried how the election was "rigged /stolen /fixed ".

Now that Trump won its "how dare you challenge the results !!!"

Here is how you know its a scam.
A week before the election righties cried how the election was "rigged /stolen /fixed ".

Who's challenging the results you idiot loon?

You are completely missing the point....probably on purpose.

The IRONY is the alt-left wanting TRUMP to PROMISE to accept the election results, but it's actually HILLARY who wants a recount.

That is very funny shit.

The IRONY is the alt-left wanting TRUMP to PROMISE to accept the election results, but it's actually HILLARY who wants a recount.

That is very funny shit.

Timmy misses many things...he's a shill and a stupid one at that

That is very funny shit.

Recounts are common in tight races .

That is very funny shit.

It's a scam, dimbulb, even one of the attorneys stated the result won't change the difference in votes is too large. So if one of the attorneys knows this going in what's the real purpose? Think hard, now

That is very funny shit.

Why is JILL STEIN the Hillary surrogate in this case, why isn't HIllary herself asking for a recount? It's odd that Hillary is getting Stein to call for the recount.

Also, if recounts are so common, why was the alt-left so interested in Trump promising to accept the results?

If recounts are common in tight races, why would Trump PROMISE not to challenge a result. That would be stupid as shit,

That is very funny shit.

Except the one asking for the recount only got about 1% of the vote.

That is very funny shit.

Except the one asking for the recount only got about 1% of the vote.

Maybe she can't believe she would actually get that many votes?

Forum List

Back