Poll: Will the recounts be worth the effort?

Will the recount efforts change the outcome of the election?

• Yes

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • No

Votes: 59 84.3%
  • Maybe

Votes: 8 11.4%

• Total voters
If destroying ANY chance of our nation ever coming together as one is the goal the yes the recount may yield results.

God you people are so stupid. We survived Carter & Bush & Obama so what the literal fuck is the problem?
The whole point of this "recount" is to cast illegitimacy on the election results so the Dims will have a better chance of obstructing Trump's agenda.

Cyber security experts believe a recount is the best option to reveal any fraud. That's the only way the FBI could even open an investigation.
Which cyber security experts?. Start naming them, what makes them expert, and what are their political ties?

Perhaps you heard there was a recent election, so "you people" refers to the Clinton supporters who are sending death threats to electors who won't break their pledge and vote for Clinton and who are now calling for a recount.
Well, you quoted my post. I'm not one of "you people", Chumley.
Love your avatar. Pinochet was the savior of his people.

It'll put people's minds at ease...we won't go through another 20 years of conspiracy theories on whether the Russians hacked us or not....

The liberal intellectual basis for a recount is to verify if Russia adulterated the election.

That is much more of an FBI issue than a recounting issue.

A plain recount won't accomplish anything at all.

The results need to be audited by the FBI to find out if Russia messed things up in favor of Trump.

Right now the far left is crying "this can't be so it must be Russia's fault!"

Needless whining.

Trump is the lesser of two weevils.

At least Trump believes in the US Constitution including all the amendments.

Hillary does not.

Nancy Pelosi does not.

Diane Feinstein does not.

Ruth Bader Ginsberg does not.
Cyber security experts believe a recount is the best option to reveal any fraud. That's the only way the FBI could even open an investigation.

The only way they could open an investigation if there was some evidence that wrongdoing took place. But there is no such evidence--not even a hint of evidence. It's just that you snowflakes can't take a loss.
Yes there is. Cyber security experts believe fraud has been committed.

I suppose the results of this poll are predictable. All the conservatives will of course say "no" because that kind of narrow-mindedness is expected from them and all the liberals will say vote either "yes" or "maybe".

I'm in the "maybe" camp. I wouldn't be surprised by the results either way. I am encouraged that independent experts believe fraud had occurred. If they were worth the effort, Jill Stein would become my hero. If they turn up with no significant change, it will be an embarrassment for both her and Hillary because Hillary has just announced she supports the recount. I suppose she doesn't have anything to lose.

I believe that a major attempt to tamper with votes would have been found out by now.

That being said, if anybody on either side fiddled with machines or ballots, I think we should know about it.

Also, just because a machine is not connected to the internet doesn't mean it can't be tampered with. New firmware could be loaded via a thumb drive. The firmware would have to self-erase all traces of itself. Someone would have to have private access to a lot of machines in multiple states days prior to the election.

If would be good if these machines included a photo of the person inserting the card or pressing the buttons.

And let's not pretend for one fucking second had the election gone the other way, the demand for a recount and legal challenges wouldn't have been a lot more aggressive.

Which cyber security experts?. Start naming them, what makes them expert, and what are their political ties?
Computer science experts recommend Hillary Clinton challenge election results in 3 swing states

They are being fronted by election lawyers not tied to Hillary as well. How do we know? Because Hillary initially refused to support a recount.

And what is their evidence. they've told us literally nothing more than what people have always known, that it's possible to hack electronic systems.

And the libs hoist it like it's the Ark of the covenant. what a fucking joke.

The libs should be embarrassed, not that that is actually possible after their reaction to this election, where they've openly sold out any shred of dignity they might have once had.

And let's not pretend for one fucking second had the election gone the other way, the demand for a recount and legal challenges wouldn't have been a lot more aggressive.
You mean like in '08 and '12?

Oh, wait.

Republicans who were both qualified candidates ran in those years. Men with integrity.

We've crossed over into Demagogue-fringe-hellscape America.

It'll put people's minds at ease...we won't go through another 20 years of conspiracy theories on whether the Russians hacked us or not....
Your delusional if you think it will put the minds of leftwing douche bags at ease.

Forum List

Back