Poll: Will you comply with vaccine mandates required of you by politicians to keep your job?

Poll: Will you comply with vaccine mandates required of you by politicians to keep your job?

• Yes, I will get vaccinated because Biden mandated it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Your own source showing Republicans at 59% shows black people at 79%.

Why is your source valid for conservatives but not valid for black people? Is your source credible or not?

I’m just using the study you’re referencing. And it agrees with my claim.
Not sure why you are having a hard time understanding. Again, the CDC has data for race, and it is 9% of blacks fully vaccinated per actual statistics and not a poll. They do not collect your political affiliation, so can only go to polls for that. Give it up, there are several of us who have already explained this to you. Blacks are vaccinated much less than republicans.

So you agree that Democrats are more likely to be vaccinated than Republicans. Excellent.

Please explain that to Ray. He’s not very bright.
It all depends on what race they are.
Most whites and Asians have gotten the vaccine...whereas fewer blacks and Hispanics.
So what political party do you think most blacks and Hispanics belong to.

Give it up, there are several of us who have already explained this to you. Blacks are vaccinated much less than republicans.

Weird. One of the sources you referenced says the exact opposite.

Why is it that one of your sources says blacks are 9% vaccinated while the other one says 79%?

That’s kind of a big difference don’t you think? Why are your two sources so far apart?

It all depends on what race they are.
Most whites and Asians have gotten the vaccine...whereas fewer blacks and Hispanics.
So what political party do you think most blacks and Hispanics belong to.

Oh good, you're using kff as well. I like their stuff. They break everything down really nicely.

1631390975592.png

So let's see...according to this chart from this source that we're both using, I can see that Democrats are more likely to be vaccinated than Republicans. I can also see that black adults are more likely to be vaccinated than Republicans.

Looks like we're in agreement, yes?

Weird. One of the sources you referenced says the exact opposite.

Why is it that one of your sources says blacks are 9% vaccinated while the other one says 79%?

That’s kind of a big difference don’t you think? Why are your two sources so far apart?
Really? You still don't understand? Again, you cannot look at a poll for race, as they have the actual statistic from the CDC at 9%, so poll data is moot for that information. We know for a 100% fact that 9% of blacks are vaccinated. That is not debatable. However, the CDC does not collect data on political party, so the only option would be to look at polls, and that is 59% of republicans.

Really? You still don't understand? Again, you cannot look at a poll for race, as they have the actual statistic from the CDC...

You already said that. I understand that you want to use the CDC information for race. I'm asking you why the CDC 9% is so far away from the 79% in the source you're comparing it to.

9% and 79% are just a little tad off, don't you think? Your two sources are waaaayyyy apart on the black vaccination rate. What's your explanation for that?

Really? You still don't understand? Again, you cannot look at a poll for race, as they have the actual statistic from the CDC at 9%, so poll data is moot for that information. We know for a 100% fact that 9% of blacks are vaccinated. That is not debatable. However, the CDC does not collect data on political party, so the only option would be to look at polls, and that is 59% of republicans.
Youre a fucking idiot. There are way more whites that are unvaxxed than all the Blacks in the US vaxxed, or not.

Sure. Let’s take a look at the data together.

States by vaccination rate:
1. Vermont 68.37
2. Connecticut 66.77
3. Massachusetts 66.56
4. Maine 66.51
5. Rhode Island 65.76
6. New Jersey 62.37
7. Maryland 62.32
8. New York State 61.23
9. Washington 61.03
10. New Mexico 60.9
11. New Hampshire 60.36
12. Oregon 58.81
13. District of Columbia 58.14
14. Virginia 58.1
15. Colorado 57.67
16. California 56.75
17. Minnesota 56.67
18. Delaware 56.08
19. Hawaii 56.01
20. Pennsylvania 55.96
21. Wisconsin 54.7

22. Florida 54.43
23. Nebraska 52.84
24. Iowa 52.43

25. Illinois 51.85
26. Michigan 50.97

27. South Dakota 49.95
28. Kentucky 49.58

29. Arizona 49.36
30. Kansas 49.14
31. Ohio 48.96

32. Nevada 48.73
33. Texas 48.61
34. Utah 48.48
35. Alaska 48.09
36. North Carolina 47.45
37. Montana 46.86
38. Indiana 46.8
39. Missouri 45.96
40. Oklahoma 45.03
41. South Carolina 44.45
42. Arkansas 43.08
43. Tennessee 42.88

44. Georgia 42.76
45. Louisiana 42.75
46. North Dakota 42.33
47. Mississippi 40.3
48. West Virginia 39.85
49. Idaho 39.82
50. Wyoming39.66

51. Alabama 39.57

I speculate that blue states are more likely to be vaccinated than red states. What do you think? Surely just a magical coincidence, right? Right???
>I speculate that blue states are more likely to be vaccinated than red states.

We were discussing your speculative (and false) statement that Blacks were more likely than Republicans to get vaccinated. You have completely changed the subject.

Have a good day.

Last edited:
Why are republicans so bad at math.
Why don't you know that questions end with question marks? Poorly educated?
In fact there are three times as many unvaccinated whites, as blacks. Making them 75% of the problem.
You suck at math as well, kid. Do only blacks and whites matter in your equation? There are many other people who live here and would skew your simplistic 75/25% "problem".

Why are republicans so bad at math.

79% of 13% of the population is far less than 57% of 60% of the population.

In fact there are three times as many unvaccinated whites, as blacks. Making them 75% of the problem.
Man, taking percentages of percentages??? We're not there yet. Not even close.

I'm just trying to help tshrimp read a table. He's referring me to this poll and arguing that Republicans are more likely to be vaccinated than black people.

1631392523048.png

...we have some work to do.

Last edited:
Bullshit....You assholes are as fascist as they come.
Again, you have never read the meaning if the word. It refers to right wing extremists like you. Does that sound like a left leaning Democrat?
You're as dumb as a stump.

You suck at math as well, kid. Do only blacks and whites matter in your equation? There are many other people who live here and would skew your simplistic 75/25% "problem".

You have to be bad at math to come up with his conclusion. Whites are nearly 5 times the population of blacks. Of course you will have more unvaccinated whites than blacks.

It has nothing to do with politics. Our entire life isn't about politics like those on the left. People are concerned about the safety of these vaccines and that's all there is to it.
Suddenly everyone on the right is a Doctor? My advice: Don’t go to the hospital next to me you’re sick cuz you don’t trust them. Just tell yourself that Facebook knows better.

Suddenly everyone on the right is a Doctor? My advice: Don’t go to the hospital next to me you’re sick cuz you don’t trust them. Just tell yourself that Facebook knows better.
Ever hear the phrase "Get a second opinion"?

This poll requested that retired people not vote, since they are not impacted by Biden's tyrannical action. Yet..

Dragonlady voted in this poll.
She posted she is retired here:

Mr Clean voted in this poll.
He posted he is retired over 20 years here:

candycorn voted in this poll. It claims to be starting a small business, also not relevant...

Lesh voted in this poll. Retired...

Crepitus voted in this poll. Retired...

I could go on.

What is wrong with you Dems? Why can't you vote in accordance with the posted rules? You guys cheat every chance you get or what???
I have a very large organization in the US and abroad that report to me. We will be following the OSHA rules in the US. We are not gonna pay for weekly testing so employees really only have 2 choices. Vax or quit. However like most companies most won’t be in office until next year so no rush. Most of my leaders, if not all, are vaxxed anyway.

Forum List

Back