Poll: Will you comply with vaccine mandates required of you by politicians to keep your job?

Poll: Will you comply with vaccine mandates required of you by politicians to keep your job?

• Yes, I will get vaccinated because Biden mandated it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I am sorry, but you are simply assuming things. You do not have data to back up what you say. You have anecdotes and obviously-unreliable surveys to support your claim.

What’s funny is I’m using the surveys YOU GUYS are posting. Funny how they become “unreliable” when I show you guys they agree with my claim.

What seems unreasonable about them to you? We can see that red states are less vaccinated than blue states. We can see that the anti-vaccine people on this website are ALWAYS conservative. What’s the problem?

Black people are less likely to be vaccinated than whites people. Black people are more likely to be vaccinated than Republicans. Both statements are true and that seems to be where you guys have a difficult time connecting what’s clearly obvious.

Last edited:
But I'm disgusted by Biden's approach to this. We don't need mandates, and we sure as fuck don't need government "conscripting" businesses to act as vaccine cops.
WOW, republicans believe that private enterprise does a better job then the government.

Suddenly they're saying that's a lie.

We don't need mandates, and we sure as fuck don't need government "conscripting" businesses to act as vaccine cops. If the feds wanna do a mandate, they should fucking enforce it themselves.
Is that because the federal government can do a a better job than private enterprise?

WOW, republicans believe that private enterprise does a better job then the government.

WTF are you blathering about? First of all, I'm not a republican. Second, we're talking about a federal mandate. Not private enterprise.

This poll requested that retired people not vote, since they are not impacted by Biden's tyrannical action. Yet..

Dragonlady voted in this poll.
She posted she is retired here:

Mr Clean voted in this poll.
He posted he is retired over 20 years here:

candycorn voted in this poll. It claims to be starting a small business, also not relevant...

Lesh voted in this poll. Retired...

Crepitus voted in this poll. Retired...

I could go on.

What is wrong with you Dems? Why can't you vote in accordance with the posted rules? You guys cheat every chance you get or what???
LOL Getting USMB members to do anything is like herding cats.
P.S. I'm retired too. :kissykissy2:

WTF are you blathering about? First of all, I'm not a republican. Second, we're talking about a federal mandate. Not private enterprise.

But you said you prefer the federal government (the gang that can't shoot straight) should carry out that mandate more efficiently than the private sector.

First the smallpox vaccine was invented in the late 1700's was completely different, and far more deadly than the vaccine from the 1930's and 1940's, which was actually only a new invention.
1796 to be exact, hence my 150 year figure, it was to combat Cowpox actually, I think I beat you to it…
The same NYCBOH strain was used in 1947 to vaccinate approximately six million New York City (NYC) residents (80% of the population) during a 4-week period
That is correct, but not relevant to this debate, 12 people were infected and 2 died, too small of a sample to make any real analysis. Smallpox is 34.6% more deadly than COVID-19 and we did not shut down the world of it, but keep telling yourself this…

I didn't say you would falsify a vaccine card, but you did encourage others to do so. Kinda like the way Osama BinLaden encouraged others to wage suicide attacks, something he wouldn't do himself.
I encouraged them by saying they would? You are mental midget. Now I am equivalent to a warlord? Are you a complete retard?

I understand that it’s too complicated for you, but it shows that blue states have higher vaccine rates than red states.
You have at least three major problems with that speculation. It proves actually nothing.

1) There are more people in Blue states. Therefore, there may be more unvaccinated people in them, even if they have a lower percentage of non-vaccinated. Major problem there.

2) You have no idea what the ratio of Dems to Repubs are. A blue state can be 70% Blue, or 50.5% Blue. Another problem there.

3) A lot of people in those "numbers" do not even vote. Probably about half the population. Major oversight on your part.

So really you haven't proven squat.

Here is a clue. They do not record political affiliation when people get vaccinated. So you cannot prove your point. The data does not exist. You can only speculate, and I remain skeptical of your speculation.

People are afraid of the "boogey man"

Anti-vaccine propaganda. Like the lady who claimed spoons were sticking to her because of the vaccination.

Would it be a boogie man if six years down the road it's found that people are losing their kidneys or liver because of these vaccines? Would it be a boogie man if a company came out with a real vaccine that actually stopped you from getting the virus, but the only people safe to take it are those who didn't have the first vaccine? Would it be a boogie man if women who got the shot while pregnant had children that developed serious mental issues as they got older?

He didn't think at the time the demented fool he voted for would change his mind on the constitution. Now he has proven he is nothing but a tool. Great work!
Kondor3 seems like he used to be a nice and caring person who respected other people's rights. Even tried to be a nice neighbor to others.

I wonder what happened to him. It's sad.

You have at least three major problems with that speculation. It proves actually nothing.

1) There are more people in Blue states.

2) You have no idea what the ratio of Dems to Repubs are.

3) A lot of people in those "numbers" do not even vote.

1. Doesn’t matter. I’m not arguing total numbers. I’m arguing RATES.

2. I don’t know what the ratio is. I know that states with more Democrat voters than Republican voters have higher vaccination rates.

3. Correct. And the ones with more blue voters than red voters are more vaccinated.

It’s very simple. Look at the states with the highest vaccination rates. Then look at the states with the lowest vaccination rates.

Do you see a pattern? Do you think that’s a magical coincidence?

Ultimately what this idiot wants to mandate is unconstitutional to begin with and the courts will be tied up longer than he will be able to survive in office…

The more he pushes this crap, the more divided we become, revolutionary wars started on lesser terms…

Like the lady who claimed spoons were sticking to her because of the vaccination.
You deny it? There is video proof!

A skeptic tests if vaccination can make you magnetic (very funny):)

Last edited:
You can only speculate, and I remain skeptical of your speculation.

Sure. Let’s take a look at the data together.

States by vaccination rate:
1. Vermont 68.37
2. Connecticut 66.77
3. Massachusetts 66.56
4. Maine 66.51
5. Rhode Island 65.76
6. New Jersey 62.37
7. Maryland 62.32
8. New York State 61.23
9. Washington 61.03
10. New Mexico 60.9
11. New Hampshire 60.36
12. Oregon 58.81
13. District of Columbia 58.14
14. Virginia 58.1
15. Colorado 57.67
16. California 56.75
17. Minnesota 56.67
18. Delaware 56.08
19. Hawaii 56.01
20. Pennsylvania 55.96
21. Wisconsin 54.7

22. Florida 54.43
23. Nebraska 52.84
24. Iowa 52.43

25. Illinois 51.85
26. Michigan 50.97

27. South Dakota 49.95
28. Kentucky 49.58

29. Arizona 49.36
30. Kansas 49.14
31. Ohio 48.96

32. Nevada 48.73
33. Texas 48.61
34. Utah 48.48
35. Alaska 48.09
36. North Carolina 47.45
37. Montana 46.86
38. Indiana 46.8
39. Missouri 45.96
40. Oklahoma 45.03
41. South Carolina 44.45
42. Arkansas 43.08
43. Tennessee 42.88

44. Georgia 42.76
45. Louisiana 42.75
46. North Dakota 42.33
47. Mississippi 40.3
48. West Virginia 39.85
49. Idaho 39.82
50. Wyoming39.66

51. Alabama 39.57

I speculate that blue states are more likely to be vaccinated than red states. What do you think? Surely just a magical coincidence, right? Right???

Forum List

Back