Poll: Will you watch the next Fox Republican Debate without Trump?

Would you watch the next Republican Debate if Trump was not a part of it?

• Total voters

Jackson

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010
Fill out the poll selections to see if this topic is even important.

I dont' watch any of the candidate debates

Haven't for years,

When the nominees are doing face to face debates, I'll watch

I have watched only a few.I like it when people give live updates about it online.

I wasn't going to watch whether Rump was in it or not. He is of no consequence.

Without trump it will be a Rino love fest with progressive moderaters on an progressive channel.

Boring

Yep depending on what's on tv that night. Be funny all the 2nd stringers bitching at each other.

I will watch if Trump wants to sit it out because he still thinks Megyn Kelly was mean to him in the first debate fine I hope it will show the voters he is even more thin skinned than Obama when it comes criticism.

Without trump it will be a Rino love fest with progressive moderaters on an progressive channel.

Boring

RINO?

Can you explain to me what Donald Trump has in common with Lincoln, Roosevelt, Ike, Nixon or Reagan, and if he has nothing in common with any of them then wouldn't Trump be the RINO instead?

I'll watch it but I'm sure it'll most likely be everyone bashing Trump since he's not there to defend himself.

Boring

RINO?

Can you explain to me what Donald Trump has in common with Lincoln, Roosevelt, Ike, Nixon or Reagan, and if he has nothing in common with any of them then wouldn't Trump be the RINO instead?
All of them guys were career politicians, the lowest of life forms.
Career politicians are the reason why this country is in a shit hole it will never get out of.

I've watched most of them and I'll probably watch this one just for the back stabbing and whine fest...

The news will be all Trump for the next 5 days, win for him.

btw. The more Trump does for wounded warriors the better, Dems could care less about them, it's not politically correct for them.

Last edited:
Trump pulling out of the Debate is not wise at all and could be political suicide because it show him not willing to swallow his pride and deal with a hostile News Network and Host...

Boring

RINO?

All of them guys were career politicians, the lowest of life forms.
Career politicians are the reason why this country is in a shit hole it will never get out of.

You did not answer my question.

So calling those like Bush a RINO is incorrect because he is more like those I listed and less like Trump. Trump is not a Conservative nor a true Republican. He has nothing in common with those I listed except maybe Nixon and what he has in common with Nixon is something he should not be proud of ( Ego ).

So the real RINO is Trump...

Forum List

Back