Polls are turning ugly for the Orange Menace

recognizing that he is doing a good job is not worship. Worship is what the media did with Obama for 8 years. I only worship one man, the son of God.

What the media did for Obama is no different than what you do for Trump. You worship Trump every bit as much as the Obama folks worshiped him

now, you are just looking stupid, but you do that quite well.

The truth is painful, but it is still the truth no matte how much of a state of denial you live in.

Trump does on a daily basis what you were whining about people doing with him and you cheer him on when he does it.

Just admit it, you think that Trump turns the water to wine as he is walking on it

OK, for the last time. Trump talks like a brash new York asshole, I don't like that, but I understand it since I have known many people from NY, NJ, MA, CN, and RI and they all talk just like he does. I don't care about that. What I care about is that he is fixing the mess created by generations of establishment crooks from both parties and calling them out on their corruption--------------THAT is why they hate him and want to remove him----------because he threatens their ability to continue to rob us and ignore the constitution.

I don't know if I would like him on a one to one basis, but I suspect that I would. I don't think I could say that about Obama, either Bush, or Clinton. But if you worship those failures, good for you.

Then why do you whine about people having childish nicknames for Trump and yet when Trump does the same thing you make excuses for him?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Excuses? :auiqs.jpg:

recognizing that he is doing a good job is not worship. Worship is what the media did with Obama for 8 years. I only worship one man, the son of God.

What the media did for Obama is no different than what you do for Trump. You worship Trump every bit as much as the Obama folks worshiped him

The truth is painful, but it is still the truth no matte how much of a state of denial you live in.

Trump does on a daily basis what you were whining about people doing with him and you cheer him on when he does it.

Just admit it, you think that Trump turns the water to wine as he is walking on it

OK, for the last time. Trump talks like a brash new York asshole, I don't like that, but I understand it since I have known many people from NY, NJ, MA, CN, and RI and they all talk just like he does. I don't care about that. What I care about is that he is fixing the mess created by generations of establishment crooks from both parties and calling them out on their corruption--------------THAT is why they hate him and want to remove him----------because he threatens their ability to continue to rob us and ignore the constitution.

I don't know if I would like him on a one to one basis, but I suspect that I would. I don't think I could say that about Obama, either Bush, or Clinton. But if you worship those failures, good for you.

Then why do you whine about people having childish nicknames for Trump and yet when Trump does the same thing you make excuses for him?

did anyone call Obama the half black menace? or the ni66er menace? or the African menace? or the charcoal menace?

Trump's nicknames fit, i.e crooked Hillary, witch hunt, low energy Jeb, etc.

I don't make excuses for anyone, I understand how people from NY and NJ talk. your ignorance of the world makes you stupid.

I never said that Trump was the perfect man, and he is certainly not worthy of worship. Sure, he talks like a brash new Yorker, do words offend you, snowflake?

Trump is doing the JOB of president better than any of his recent predecessors, in spite of the constant lies from the media and the do-nothing dems. THAT is what matters to me and most of the country. 2020 will prove me right-------------again.

If he is not worthy of worship, why do you worship him so?

the media consists of thousands of ;people with microphones, cameras, radio, and TV. I'm flattered that you put me on an equal footing with them.

I am speaking of actions

I told you previously, I worship only one man, the son of God, Jesus Christ.

If he is not worthy of worship, why do you worship him so?

the media consists of thousands of ;people with microphones, cameras, radio, and TV. I'm flattered that you put me on an equal footing with them.

I am speaking of actions

That is what you tell me, but your post point to that not being true.

did anyone call Obama the half black menace? or the ni66er menace? or the African menace? or the charcoal menace?

I don't make excuses for anyone, I understand how people from NY and NJ talk. your ignorance of the world makes you stupid.

You make excuses for people in the same sentence that you are saying you do not make excuses.

You are too funny

You make excuses for people in the same sentence that you are saying you do not make excuses.

You are too funny

I am merely being accurate. Earlier I said that I do not approve of Trump's NewYork arrogant way of talking, but I understand it having known many people from NY and NJ, they all talk like he does.

I am speaking of actions

That is what you tell me, but your post point to that not being true.

thinking that Trump is doing a good job is very far from worship, now, if you want worship lets talk about the way the media treated Obama.

The only poll that matters will come in November of 2020, and Trump will win that one even more convincingly than the last.

Forum List

Back