Polls show Harris leading in swing states.

BULLDOG

Diamond Member
Jun 3, 2014
A new poll shows Harris to be leading trump in swing states. Surprisingly it is a Fox News poll. No word yet on how many of their on-air personalities have suffered panic attacks or strokes, but estimates predict they will be quite high
1722218516547.png

@acnewsitics simply said, "Uh oh."

@kinsellawarren said, "Better than the numbers is the fact that this is a Fox News poll."

Trump supporter @GioBruno1600 asked, "Do you believe this FOX NEWS poll?"

@joled16 said, "Without having had a convention yet! OMG! I just realized this is a FOX NEWS poll! Trump must be furious with FOX."

@TheNewsTrending wrote, "A new Fox News poll shows that Trump's significant lead over Biden in battleground states has disappeared when compared with Vice President Harris."

Former White House aide Keith Boykin had this to say:
"The ketchup is going to hit the wall in Mar-a-Lago after this new Fox News poll."

With trump trailing so far behind, he'll be begging Harris to debate him.

A new poll shows Harris to be leading trump in swing states. Surprisingly it is a Fox News poll. No word yet on how many of their on-air personalities have suffered panic attacks or strokes, but estimates predict they will be quite high
View attachment 986070

@kinsellawarren said, "Better than the numbers is the fact that this is a Fox News poll."

@joled16 said, "Without having had a convention yet! OMG! I just realized this is a FOX NEWS poll! Trump must be furious with FOX."

@TheNewsTrending wrote, "A new Fox News poll shows that Trump's significant lead over Biden in battleground states has disappeared when compared with Vice President Harris."

Former White House aide Keith Boykin had this to say:
"The ketchup is going to hit the wall in Mar-a-Lago after this new Fox News poll."
A “favorability rating” isn’t who they will likely vote for.

But hey, if you want to believe it then y’all have nothing to worry about.

Yeah, this stupid thread exposes this US Message Board member as desperately crying for attention.

Kamala is behind in virtually every "vote for" poll - and FOX News polls actually lean left anyway. (OMG HOW CAN THAT BE!)

Fucking amateur hour.

You should mention that to trump and his cult. They certainly celebrated when trump was ahead in favorability. What other kind of poll have they been taking?

Why should she debate if he is a loser behind in the polls.

I don't like losers behind in the polls.

If anyone doubt's MAGA cult members have an alternate reality, and are well brainwashed, they should read the responses to this thread.

View attachment 986070

Harris hasn't been in the race long enough for there to be an accurate poll

You should mention that to trump and his cult. They certainly celebrated when trump was ahead in favorability. What other kind of poll have they been taking?
They only believe in polls that show them ahead. Same with electiins. They don't believe in elections that they lose.
:auiqs.jpg:

I seem to remember all the left pointing at the polls claiming Hillary would be our next president. I also seem to remember all the nitwits on the left screaming that polls showed nothing. Now here they are all convinced that polls mean something and sure that Harris will be the next president though the convention may choose someone else. Got to love the crazy

I seem to remember all the left pointing at the polls claiming Hillary would be our next president. I also seem to remember all the nitwits on the left screaming that polls showed nothing. Now here they are all convinced that polls mean something and sure that Harris will be the next president though the convention may choose someone else. Got to love the crazy

The polls are always wrong.

And the only way in which the polls are consistently wrong is they always underestimate Trump.

It was true in 2016, it was true in 2020 - when not ONCE did ANY poll show Trump with the lead.

And in 2024, where he consistently leads?

Hoo boy.

Look out.

Orange TOO BIG TO RIG electoral earthquake incoming.

Forum List

Back