Pompeo says State Dept. officials won’t show up for scheduled impeachment depositions this week

Liar. This is a link to the House rules....

The Impeachment Process in the House of Representatives

... it downloads just like an HTML document, ya lying dumbfuck.

And if you don't like my link, go find your own and quote the rule you claimed is in there.

Oh, wait... you can't do that because you lied. It's not in there.
Again simpleton that is an Adobe Java file download not an internet link.

Lol, you need me to play your game like you play mine...... You can always resume banging yer head

Whine on
You're either lying, stupid or both. The file is a PDF file, not a Java file. And yes, what I gave you is a link to the PDF file.

https://fas.org/sgp/crs/misc/R45769.pdf

You don't want to look at it because you know it doesn't reflect your lie.

How do I know this? Because even if you don't trust my link to the House rules, you could find your own link to the House rules -- but you won't do that either because now everyone here sees you're lying.

My computer security ask me if I trust the source, the only thing I trust you for is continued stupidity. Thus as one learns in Bourne 101 do not download stuff from morons that infects your machine and lets the worms know where you are. I already know where I am unlike your demented hero Joe Biden who does not even know what state he is in

So sorry kid, you will have to continue dreaming.
LOLOL

Spits the lying idiot who doesn't know the difference between Java and PDF. :cuckoo:

Again, lying idiot, you're free to find your own link to House rules.

What are you afraid of?

Seriously I went to download it and my security programs said that this file may harm your computer, only download this file if you trust the imbecile that it is coming from.

Sorry, maybe next time.

CIAO
Dumbfuck, and that's preventing you from finding your own link to House rules ... how ... ?

No, putz, you are lying because even after being given a link to the House rules, you still can't prove your claim about House rules is in there.

Making your claim, that the House has to vote on authorizing an impeachment inquiry -- a bald faced lie.
You never gave me a link to house rules since I have the brains not to click the Adobe java file....

JFK had brains once you know, you want to see it?
Liar. This is a link to the House rules....

... it downloads just like an HTML document, ya lying dumbfuck.

And if you don't like my link, go find your own and quote the rule you claimed is in there.

Oh, wait... you can't do that because you lied. It's not in there.
And it says nothing about individual members issuing subpoenas that legally require compliance. The entire body must move in unison.
Actually, it says committees can issue subpoenas.

Under House Rule XI, committees have the authority to subpoena persons or written records, conduct hearings, and incur expenses (including travel expenses) in connection with investigations.26 Rule XI, clause 2(h)(2), requires two committee members to take testimony or receive evidence.

Can you tell us again that Trump will get impeached when the Muller report comes out?

Yawn

The Muller report came out and Trumps numbers went up

Play on kiddy
LOL

"Again??"

I never said it once.

Do you always argue with the voices in your head?

Again simpleton that is an Adobe Java file download not an internet link.

Lol, you need me to play your game like you play mine...... You can always resume banging yer head

Whine on
You're either lying, stupid or both. The file is a PDF file, not a Java file. And yes, what I gave you is a link to the PDF file.

How do I know this? Because even if you don't trust my link to the House rules, you could find your own link to the House rules -- but you won't do that either because now everyone here sees you're lying.

My computer security ask me if I trust the source, the only thing I trust you for is continued stupidity. Thus as one learns in Bourne 101 do not download stuff from morons that infects your machine and lets the worms know where you are. I already know where I am unlike your demented hero Joe Biden who does not even know what state he is in

LOLOL

Spits the lying idiot who doesn't know the difference between Java and PDF. :cuckoo:

What are you afraid of?

Seriously I went to download it and my security programs said that this file may harm your computer, only download this file if you trust the imbecile that it is coming from.

Sorry, maybe next time.

CIAO
Dumbfuck, and that's preventing you from finding your own link to House rules ... how ... ?
Is Trump impeached yet after 3 years of dem losing

That's a weird fetish ya got there frannie. :ack-1:
Actually I am going to the gym now to check out the babes. Enjoy yer meatloaf

13717212681c42d.jpg

2a50117744b1af8a583e9b6dbaf2718c.jpg

Diana-Volkova.jpg

But have no fear I will be back after you ae done with your meatloaf
LOLOLOL

Why are you so afraid of the House rules that you refuse to quote the one you claim states the House has to vote on authorizing an impeachment inquiry?

Face it, you've been caught lying, liar

Which means you're lying about the gym and those photos you posted. The truth is, this is what you really look like and you can't even fit in the door at the gym...

article-0-0DA70FB200000578-793_634x843.jpg
Thank you for the self portrait Faun, but I am taken...….
LOL

You mean your dog is "taken."

lost-puppy.jpg

Actually I am going to the gym now to check out the babes. Enjoy yer meatloaf

13717212681c42d.jpg

2a50117744b1af8a583e9b6dbaf2718c.jpg

Diana-Volkova.jpg

But have no fear I will be back after you ae done with your meatloaf
LOLOLOL

Why are you so afraid of the House rules that you refuse to quote the one you claim states the House has to vote on authorizing an impeachment inquiry?

Face it, you've been caught lying, liar

Which means you're lying about the gym and those photos you posted. The truth is, this is what you really look like and you can't even fit in the door at the gym...

article-0-0DA70FB200000578-793_634x843.jpg
Thank you for the self portrait Faun, but I am taken...….
LOL

You mean your dog is "taken."

lost-puppy-its-funny-because-her-dog-is-stuck-in-47897422.png
Actually I take my dogs so deep in the woods there is no cell service and try to lose them. I lose them all the time, thing is I never taught them to lose me.

However your self portraits are amusing

LOLOL

What are you afraid of?

Sorry, maybe next time.

CIAO
What does that have to do with your utter failure to prove your idiotic claim that House rules dictate a House vote is required to authorize an impeachment inquiry?

:cuckoo:

Why are you so afraid to quote the rule?

Because there is no such rule you can quote

LOLOL

What are you afraid of?

Sorry, maybe next time.

CIAO
What does that have to do with your utter failure to prove your idiotic claim that House rules dictate a House vote is required to authorize an impeachment inquiry?

I do not have to prove anything. You and Nancy too butt assed scared to even vote has to do the proving.

Please pay attention, and for gods sake impeach already.

Really just do it

LOLOL

What are you afraid of?

Sorry, maybe next time.

CIAO

I do not have to prove anything. You and Nancy too butt assed scared to even vote has to do the proving.

Really just do it
LOLOLOL

Of course you can't prove your claim. That's what makes it a lie.

:dance:

So..the stonewalling begins..will it work? Or..will it just pour gas on an already burning fire?
I sense Pompeo may be panicking just a bit..after all...what harm could there be..if all was on the up and up?

Pompeo says State Dept. officials won’t show up for scheduled impeachment depositions this week

"Secretary of State Mike Pompeo fired a broadside at House Democrats on Tuesday, saying State Department officials scheduled to appear this week before committees conducting the impeachment inquiry would not be made available until “we obtain further clarity on these matters.”
The refusal, in a letter to House Foreign Affairs Committee Chairman Eliot L. Engel (D-N.Y.), described the demand for depositions by five officials who played a role in U.S. relations with Ukraine as “an attempt to intimidate, bully, and treat improperly, the distinguished professionals of the Department of State.”
The statements came as Pompeo’s role in the Ukraine investigation broadened with reports that he was a participant in the July 25 call by President Trump to Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelensky, which led to the impeachment investigation.

Before that report, first published by The Wall Street Journal, Pompeo had brushed off questions about the incident, saying last week that he had not yet read the transcript of the telephone call released by the White House, or the whistleblower complaint that it sparked.
The committee, along with the House Intelligence and Oversight panels, had requested the five officials to appear for depositions this week and next, to begin Wednesday with Marie Yovanovitch, who was recalled by Pompeo as ambassador to Ukraine in May, prior to the end of her tour.
Other State Department officials scheduled for depositions include Kurt Volker, the administration’s special envoy to Ukraine, who resigned last week; Deputy Assistant Secretary George Kent; U.S. ambassador to the European Union Gordon Sondland; and State Department Counselor T. Ulrich Brechbuhl."

It isn't an impeachment anything, no formal vote to begin the process was taken, this is fake........

Sorry, maybe next time.

CIAO

Really just do it
LOLOLOL

Until Schiff grows balls enough to vote to impeach, all the proving is on you and your turd friends.

Enjoy President Trump

So..the stonewalling begins..will it work? Or..will it just pour gas on an already burning fire?
I sense Pompeo may be panicking just a bit..after all...what harm could there be..if all was on the up and up?

"Secretary of State Mike Pompeo fired a broadside at House Democrats on Tuesday, saying State Department officials scheduled to appear this week before committees conducting the impeachment inquiry would not be made available until “we obtain further clarity on these matters.”
The refusal, in a letter to House Foreign Affairs Committee Chairman Eliot L. Engel (D-N.Y.), described the demand for depositions by five officials who played a role in U.S. relations with Ukraine as “an attempt to intimidate, bully, and treat improperly, the distinguished professionals of the Department of State.”
The statements came as Pompeo’s role in the Ukraine investigation broadened with reports that he was a participant in the July 25 call by President Trump to Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelensky, which led to the impeachment investigation.

Before that report, first published by The Wall Street Journal, Pompeo had brushed off questions about the incident, saying last week that he had not yet read the transcript of the telephone call released by the White House, or the whistleblower complaint that it sparked.
The committee, along with the House Intelligence and Oversight panels, had requested the five officials to appear for depositions this week and next, to begin Wednesday with Marie Yovanovitch, who was recalled by Pompeo as ambassador to Ukraine in May, prior to the end of her tour.
Other State Department officials scheduled for depositions include Kurt Volker, the administration’s special envoy to Ukraine, who resigned last week; Deputy Assistant Secretary George Kent; U.S. ambassador to the European Union Gordon Sondland; and State Department Counselor T. Ulrich Brechbuhl."

It isn't an impeachment anything, no formal vote to begin the process was taken, this is fake........
Thank you

Liberals believe that their feelings that they want to remove Trump is all that is needed.

Really just do it
LOLOLOL

Until Schiff grows balls enough to vote to impeach, all the proving is on you and your turd friends.

Enjoy President Trump
LOL

Is that supposed to make your lie magically become true?

No formal vote is needed.

Really just do it
LOLOLOL

Enjoy President Trump
LOL

Your team of morons can impeach anytime. If they were not scared shitless

Yeah....it is.

Yeah...again, they need to vote...they didn't....but thanks for the confirmation.

Really just do it
LOLOLOL

Enjoy President Trump
LOL

LOL

Dumbfuck, that's why they're holding an impeachment inquiry -- to determine if there's evidence to impeach trump.

Really just do it
LOLOLOL

Enjoy President Trump
LOL

LOL

Dumbfuck, that's why they're holding an impeachment inquiry -- to determine if there's evidence to impeach trump.
Yawn

And the president is still trump

Forum List

Back