Pompeo says State Dept. officials won’t show up for scheduled impeachment depositions this week

So I am lying if I do not do what you demand.

Sounds like schizophrenic ally induced delusions of grandeur

Delusion of Grandeur

Looks like yer hero obooba
No, putz, you are lying because even after being given a link to the House rules, you still can't prove your claim about House rules is in there.

Making your claim, that the House has to vote on authorizing an impeachment inquiry -- a bald faced lie.
You never gave me a link to house rules since I have the brains not to click the Adobe java file....

JFK had brains once you know, you want to see it?
Liar. This is a link to the House rules....

The Impeachment Process in the House of Representatives

... it downloads just like an HTML document, ya lying dumbfuck.

And if you don't like my link, go find your own and quote the rule you claimed is in there.

Oh, wait... you can't do that because you lied. It's not in there.
And it says nothing about individual members issuing subpoenas that legally require compliance. The entire body must move in unison.
Actually, it says committees can issue subpoenas.

Under House Rule XI, committees have the authority to subpoena persons or written records, conduct hearings, and incur expenses (including travel expenses) in connection with investigations.26 Rule XI, clause 2(h)(2), requires two committee members to take testimony or receive evidence.
It is a “house rule” that permits it but that is not incumbent upon members of the public to comply

No, putz, you are lying because even after being given a link to the House rules, you still can't prove your claim about House rules is in there.

Making your claim, that the House has to vote on authorizing an impeachment inquiry -- a bald faced lie.
You never gave me a link to house rules since I have the brains not to click the Adobe java file....

JFK had brains once you know, you want to see it?
Liar. This is a link to the House rules....

The Impeachment Process in the House of Representatives

... it downloads just like an HTML document, ya lying dumbfuck.

And if you don't like my link, go find your own and quote the rule you claimed is in there.

Oh, wait... you can't do that because you lied. It's not in there.
And it says nothing about individual members issuing subpoenas that legally require compliance. The entire body must move in unison.
Actually, it says committees can issue subpoenas.

Under House Rule XI, committees have the authority to subpoena persons or written records, conduct hearings, and incur expenses (including travel expenses) in connection with investigations.26 Rule XI, clause 2(h)(2), requires two committee members to take testimony or receive evidence.
It is a “house rule” that permits it but that is not incumbent upon members of the public to comply
Can they subpoena me? I want to go, just so I can eat lots of beans

There is a difference between the words “may” and “must” but libbies addled emotions do not permit them to see that.

Name calling
Well, actually i mocked your ridiculous, worthless comments.
Do not edit nor alter my posts and then repost. It is not permitted here plus further displays your desperation and dishonesty.
Stop your incessant whining.
It’s stellar point making which you cannot rebut not refute so you elect to label it a whining. Name calling is the fact absent liberal forte and they feel it is shaming which Alinsky suggest is very powerful when in fact it’s very easy to see through.

There is a difference between the words “may” and “must” but libbies addled emotions do not permit them to see that.
Well, hear are a few words you might understand:

Nobody on the planet is paying any mind to your dimestore lawyer fantasies. Nobody. Not one branch of government. Not one legal expert. Not one sane or rational person. Nobody.

Got all that?

Name calling
Well, actually i mocked your ridiculous, worthless comments.
Do not edit nor alter my posts and then repost. It is not permitted here plus further displays your desperation and dishonesty.
Stop your incessant whining.
It’s stellar point making which you cannot rebut not refute so you elect to label it a whining. Name calling is the fact absent liberal forte and they feel it is shaming which Alinsky suggest is very powerful when in fact it’s very easy to see through.
It is pathetic whining, as the meaning of your comment was not changed. It was pathetic whining in lieu of any valid point.

Just consider this Trumpians. Sec. Clinton cooperated with Trey Gowdy's never ending Benghazi hearings.

I guess rules for the Teump mob are different.
Sure she did....that's why she took a hammer to her cell phones and destroyed them.
The Secret Service reported a fire at Hillary's home in an out-building because they were probably burning documents indoors.
She also used a process called Bleachbit...to destroy the main drive on her illegal servers.
She claimed not to recall important events over a hundred times during her grilling while under oath for 11 hours.
So if this is cooperation then Trump is leaps and bounds more cooperative than Hillary.
What Hillary did was mishandle TS information, she obstructed justice, and she destroyed evidence.

Any one of these crimes would be enough to impeach Trump and nobody could argue against it.
She learned well from the master blaster

The Clintons were investigated for 30 years, with nothing criminal found.

That either makes them the most brilliant criminals in history

or

Right wingers the dumbest, inept, lying assholes on the planet.

It can only be one or the other.

Which one is it?

Just consider this Trumpians. Sec. Clinton cooperated with Trey Gowdy's never ending Benghazi hearings.

Sure she did....that's why she took a hammer to her cell phones and destroyed them.
The Secret Service reported a fire at Hillary's home in an out-building because they were probably burning documents indoors.
She also used a process called Bleachbit...to destroy the main drive on her illegal servers.
She claimed not to recall important events over a hundred times during her grilling while under oath for 11 hours.
So if this is cooperation then Trump is leaps and bounds more cooperative than Hillary.
What Hillary did was mishandle TS information, she obstructed justice, and she destroyed evidence.

Any one of these crimes would be enough to impeach Trump and nobody could argue against it.

or

Which one is it?
Actually they found alot......they just never pressed charges.....organized crime members are practically immune from prosecution.

Last edited:

or

Which one is it?
It's her turn now
Lol it's her turn to punch her campaign manager in the face

Sad ugly sack of shit
GettyImages-622115766.jpg

or

Which one is it?
Actually they found alot......they just never pressed charges.....organized crime members are practically immune from prosecution.
Perhaps the single lamest statement made by a Trumpian on the Clintons!

or

Which one is it?
It's her turn now

Sad ugly sack of shit
I heard that the 2016 election is over. Clinton lost. And she is not running again.

Get over it, snowflake.

or

Which one is it?
Perhaps the single lamest statement made by a Trumpian on the Clintons!
James Comey spelled it out in great detail.....but numbnuts like yourself skipped over that.
Comey found several crimes were committed, obstruction, transmitting and receiving classified information on an unauthorized server, the only thing he neglected to mention was espionage, which is what he explained but wouldn't call it.
Then he said he couldn't prosecute because Hillary wouldn't let him.

It's called taking a bribe or being blackmailed into not pressing charges.

or

Which one is it?
It's her turn now

Sad ugly sack of shit
I heard that the 2016 election is over. Clinton lost. And she is not running again.

Get over it, snowflake.

LOL I will never get over watching that piece of human shit get her ass kicked in public

Smile God loves you, no one else does

I love how you talk about my "emotional projection" while posting in all caps, with not a single shred of truth to it.
Snowflake, you just claimed to know exactly what the President of the United States was thinking and what he said during his phone conversation with the Ukraine PM....

...and you completely rejected a report / documented fact w/link by responding with a debunked emotional comment...

:cuckoo:

(BTW, the transcripts of the conversation showed you don't know what the hell you're talking about....)

The transcripts of the conversation showed that President Zelensky asked for Javellin missiles, and the next thing out of Trump's mouth was "I need a favour though". Trump then goes on to outline that he needs evidence of two debunked conspiracy theories, and asked the Ukraine to investigate Joe Biden, and to get the DNC server from Crowdstrike. Trump could not have spoken more plainly about what he wanted.

Trump asked for a political favour in exchange for military aid to fight the Russians - aid that Trump was already withholding and aid, paid for by the American people, which was only released to the Ukranians on the day the whistleblowers complaint was made public.

Even if Trump's allegations against Biden weren't a total lie and misrepresentation of the facts of the case, asking for this investigation is a total betrayal of the Constitution of the United States and everything for which it stands. It is naked abuse of power. Now Trump is threatening the whistleblower and calling his Constitutionally based impeachment a coup. This is obstruction.

Not true, that's a false spin being spread.

This is what he actually said;

The· President: I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it. I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike. ...... I guess you have one of your wealthy people... The server, they say Ukraine has.it There-are a lot. of things that went on, the· :whole situation .. I think you' re surrounding yourself with some of the same people. I .would like to have the Attorney General call you or your people and I would like you to get to the bottom of it. As you said yesterday, that whole nonsense ended with a very poor performance by a man named Robert Mueller an incompetent performance-, _but they. say a lot of it started with Ukraine. Whatever you can do, ·it's very important that you do it if that's possible.

He asked him to look in an international crime committed on our country.
All of our Presidents have this right to work with other countries on a international crime committed on the USA

Notice he said us?
Not do me a favor.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/Unclassified09.2019.pdf
You left out "the other thing."

"The other thing, here’s a lot of talk about Biden’s son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great."

So now we see that in order for trump to provide military support for Ukraine, their president has to investigate one of trump's political rivals.

Provide the proof that it was held up.
It was paid to them.
Trump wanted Germany, France and the European union to put up more money, it had nothing to do with the Biden's.

What would be compelling to you?

Witholding the aid, with no policy review whatsoever, and to the consternation of all of COngress from both parties, unilaterally and without any understanding of the process or the aid package...

.... then demanding a political favor immediate afterward, in a phone call where not one single bit of shared security interest was mentioned, and done in immediate and direct response to mention of military aid, while utterly ignoring and never again mentioning said request for military aid?

Would that do it? No? Then you cannot be convinced. Period. So stop wasting everyone's time with your little bullshit exercise.

What would be compelling to you?

Witholding the aid, with no policy review whatsoever, and to the consternation of all of COngress from both parties, unilaterally and without any understanding of the process or the aid package...

.... then demanding a political favor immediate afterward, in a phone call where not one single bit of shared security interest was mentioned, and done in immediate and direct response to mention of military aid, while utterly ignoring and never again mentioning said request for military aid?

Would that do it? No? Then you cannot be convinced. Period. So stop wasting everyone's time with your little bullshit exercise.

President Zelenskyee; " we are almost ready to buy more Javelins from the United·States for defense purposes ."

Where is the link proving he delayed the aid.

Forum List

Back