Pompeo says State Dept. officials won’t show up for scheduled impeachment depositions this week

Just consider this Trumpians. Sec. Clinton cooperated with Trey Gowdy's never ending Benghazi hearings.

I guess rules for the Teump mob are different.
Hillary did not cooperate.
Her aides were given immunity and she destroyed her email trail.

Trump has cooperated

Bebghazi was a real event.

There is no event connected to the haters charges. Just vague nonspecific bitching.

The last time I looked, Donald Trump had Attorney General, William Barr, and the entire power of the Justice Department and the courts behind him. If they have any evidence whatsoever that either of the Bidens have behaved in an illegal manner, why haven't THEY opened an investigation, convened a Grand Jury, and asked judges for search warrants and supoenas?

Instead, this president is spreading alt-right conspiracy theories and lies. Biden didn't ask the Ukraines to fire the prosecutor because he was investigating Hunter Biden's company, he asked that the man be fired because NATO, the IMF, and the Obama Administration ordered him to do it. That's a fact that cannot be disputed by Trump.

This whole smear scam was run by Putin in the Ukraine on another politician, and she's currently in jail for corruption, after the Russians manufactured evidence that she was corrupt. Rudy Guiliani last night was waving around papers purporting to be evidence against the Biden's and it was a deposition by the same guy who's false affidavits were used as evidence in this woman's case.

Putin is very supportive of Trump in his call to the Ukraine. Why is that? They were talking about giving missiles to the Ukrainians in their war against Russia. Why would Putin be happy that Americans are helping the Ukrainians defeat Russia?
They have opened an investigation. In fact trump was investigating during the call

Take another puff snowflake

The investigate was years ago, and there was nothing found. If they were doing nothing wrong in that phone call, why the super secret coverup? Why lie about it?
And the investigation was for purported corruption between 2010-2012, years before Hunter Biden worked there.

Righties are batshit crazy.
Then why is hunter Biden hiding out in Dubai today
Who says he's "hiding out?"

Oh, wait... you do. And you were just caught lying that House rules state the House has to vote on to authorize an impeachment inquiry.
Anyone seen hunter booben this week? Oh I forgot he is at the camel races

LOLOLOL

You said there's a House rule.

House rules on impeachment are all defined here...

If it's not there, you're full of shit.

Savvy?
Your download can be tracked back to the downloader

Jason Bourne 101

Try again little girl

So, you want to be next? Just ask, your wish is on command

He he he
LOLOL

Quote the rule or you're lying....
So I am lying if I do not do what you demand.

Sounds like schizophrenic ally induced delusions of grandeur

Delusion of Grandeur

Looks like yer hero obooba
No, putz, you are lying because even after being given a link to the House rules, you still can't prove your claim about House rules is in there.

Making your claim, that the House has to vote on authorizing an impeachment inquiry -- a bald faced lie.
You never gave me a link to house rules since I have the brains not to click the Adobe java file....

JFK had brains once you know, you want to see it?
Liar. This is a link to the House rules....

The Impeachment Process in the House of Representatives

... it downloads just like an HTML document, ya lying dumbfuck.

And if you don't like my link, go find your own and quote the rule you claimed is in there.

Oh, wait... you can't do that because you lied. It's not in there.

They have opened an investigation. In fact trump was investigating during the call

Take another puff snowflake

The investigate was years ago, and there was nothing found. If they were doing nothing wrong in that phone call, why the super secret coverup? Why lie about it?
And the investigation was for purported corruption between 2010-2012, years before Hunter Biden worked there.

Oh, wait... you do. And you were just caught lying that House rules state the House has to vote on to authorize an impeachment inquiry.
Betting with the $50,000 a month he earned at Burisma?

:abgg2q.jpg:

Jason Bourne 101

Try again little girl

He he he
LOLOL

Delusion of Grandeur

No, putz, you are lying because even after being given a link to the House rules, you still can't prove your claim about House rules is in there.

Making your claim, that the House has to vote on authorizing an impeachment inquiry -- a bald faced lie.
You never gave me a link to house rules since I have the brains not to click the Adobe java file....

And if you don't like my link, go find your own and quote the rule you claimed is in there.

Again simpleton that is an Adobe Java file download not an internet link.

Lol, you need me to play your game like you play mine...... You can always resume banging yer head

Whine on

Or sucking Camel dick while dressed in a burka to hide from the Clinton hitmen

Google Image Result for http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-imfDyC7kvtM/U8QsP4datBI/AAAAAAAAFkg/qUXIwuVreMY/s1600/800px-Flickr_-_DavidDennisPhotos.com_-_Man_Kissing_Camel_near_Sphinx_in_Cairo.jpg

LOLOL

Delusion of Grandeur

Lol, you need me to play your game like you play mine...... You can always resume banging yer head

Whine on
You're either lying, stupid or both. The file is a PDF file, not a Java file. And yes, what I gave you is a link to the PDF file.

https://fas.org/sgp/crs/misc/R45769.pdf

You don't want to look at it because you know it doesn't reflect your lie.

How do I know this? Because even if you don't trust my link to the House rules, you could find your own link to the House rules -- but you won't do that either because now everyone here sees you're lying.

Google Image Result for http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-imfDyC7kvtM/U8QsP4datBI/AAAAAAAAFkg/qUXIwuVreMY/s1600/800px-Flickr_-_DavidDennisPhotos.com_-_Man_Kissing_Camel_near_Sphinx_in_Cairo.jpg
That's a weird fetish ya got there frannie. :ack-1:

Delusion of Grandeur

Whine on
You're either lying, stupid or both. The file is a PDF file, not a Java file. And yes, what I gave you is a link to the PDF file.

How do I know this? Because even if you don't trust my link to the House rules, you could find your own link to the House rules -- but you won't do that either because now everyone here sees you're lying.

My computer security ask me if I trust the source, the only thing I trust you for is continued stupidity. Thus as one learns in Bourne 101 do not download stuff from morons that infects your machine and lets the worms know where you are. I already know where I am unlike your demented hero Joe Biden who does not even know what state he is in

So sorry kid, you will have to continue dreaming.

Whine on

My computer security ask me if I trust the source, the only thing I trust you for is continued stupidity. Thus as one learns in Bourne 101 do not download stuff from morons that infects your machine and lets the worms know where you are. I already know where I am unlike your demented hero Joe Biden who does not even know what state he is in

LOLOL

Spits the lying idiot who doesn't know the difference between Java and PDF. :cuckoo:

Again, lying idiot, you're free to find your own link to House rules.

What are you afraid of?

Actually I am going to the gym now to check out the babes. Enjoy yer meatloaf

13717212681c42d.jpg

2a50117744b1af8a583e9b6dbaf2718c.jpg

Diana-Volkova.jpg

But have no fear I will be back after you ae done with your meatloaf
LOLOLOL

Why are you so afraid of the House rules that you refuse to quote the one you claim states the House has to vote on authorizing an impeachment inquiry?

Face it, you've been caught lying, liar

Which means you're lying about the gym and those photos you posted. The truth is, this is what you really look like and you can't even fit in the door at the gym...

article-0-0DA70FB200000578-793_634x843.jpg

Jason Bourne 101

Try again little girl

He he he
LOLOL

Delusion of Grandeur

And it says nothing about individual members issuing subpoenas that legally require compliance. The entire body must move in unison.

There are no such things as impeachment depositions. The democrats in the House made it up thus Fake which is no surprise.

A deposition can be given in any legal proceeding. Hence if a deposition is given regardiing an impeachment, it becomes an impeachment deposition.
This isn't a court of law.....impeachment is purely political.....so depositions will not be forthcoming to Pencil-neck and the rest of the degenerate Democrats.

LOLOL

Delusion of Grandeur

And it says nothing about individual members issuing subpoenas that legally require compliance. The entire body must move in unison.
Actually, it says committees can issue subpoenas.

Under House Rule XI, committees have the authority to subpoena persons or written records, conduct hearings, and incur expenses (including travel expenses) in connection with investigations.26 Rule XI, clause 2(h)(2), requires two committee members to take testimony or receive evidence.

There are no such things as impeachment depositions. The democrats in the House made it up thus Fake which is no surprise.

A deposition can be given in any legal proceeding. Hence if a deposition is given regardiing an impeachment, it becomes an impeachment deposition.
This isn't a court of law.....impeachment is purely political.....so depositions will not be forthcoming to Pencil-neck and the rest of the degenerate Democrats.

Impeachment is a legal proceeding, all the same. Depositions will most definitely be forthcoming. Trump is already casting around for a fall guy in all of this, as he usually does,, and Trump's fall guys all end up on the wrong end of a prison sentence. Apparently, they've been intimmidating career staffers at the State Department with their investigation Hillary's emails. Apparently, Pompeo wasn't popular at State because as head of the CIA, he went after Hillary tooth and nail for Benghazi.

Why is Trump fighting old battles, like Hillary's emails? What happened to the Huber Report? That was supposed to lock her up. Remember when the FBI swooped in for Clinton Foundation records. So many investigations, not one indictment. Not one witness. Not one crime.

Whine on

LOLOL

Spits the lying idiot who doesn't know the difference between Java and PDF. :cuckoo:

Again, lying idiot, you're free to find your own link to House rules.

What are you afraid of?

Seriously I went to download it and my security programs said that this file may harm your computer, only download this file if you trust the imbecile that it is coming from.

Sorry, maybe next time.

CIAO

Last edited:

Delusion of Grandeur

Actually, it says committees can issue subpoenas.

Under House Rule XI, committees have the authority to subpoena persons or written records, conduct hearings, and incur expenses (including travel expenses) in connection with investigations.26 Rule XI, clause 2(h)(2), requires two committee members to take testimony or receive evidence.

Can you tell us again that Trump will get impeached when the Muller report comes out?

Yawn

The Muller report came out and Trumps numbers went up

Play on kiddy

hot-girl-working-out-75.jpg

Actually I am going to the gym now to check out the babes. Enjoy yer meatloaf

13717212681c42d.jpg

2a50117744b1af8a583e9b6dbaf2718c.jpg

Diana-Volkova.jpg

But have no fear I will be back after you ae done with your meatloaf
LOLOLOL

Why are you so afraid of the House rules that you refuse to quote the one you claim states the House has to vote on authorizing an impeachment inquiry?

Face it, you've been caught lying, liar

Which means you're lying about the gym and those photos you posted. The truth is, this is what you really look like and you can't even fit in the door at the gym...

article-0-0DA70FB200000578-793_634x843.jpg
Thank you for the self portrait Faun, but I am taken...….

Forum List

Back