Pompeo verbally assaulted an NPR reporter.

Multiple people including the CEO of NPR - there is a email trail.

Team Trump will just call it fake news
I beat them to it

the lib media has zero credibility
View attachment 302802
You are a typical lib who can only hurl insults

Wow...how does it feel to go through life with no sense of irony?
You tell us

Pompeo to reporter........Show me Ukraine on a map!
Pompeo says the reporter pointed to Bangladesh......how Trumpian

A reporter who has covered Ukraine for years

I have not seen the alleged emails

we only have WaPo‘s word for that

which is not worth much

but if they exist then maybe pompeo‘s staff needs to do a better job for him

Pompeo needs to be less of an asshole.
NPR is an enemy of trump voters

Yes. Authoritarians often attack the press. They don’t like it when they don’t control the narrative.
If the press were unbiased they would attack both sides instead of only or mostly attacking republicans
If elected Republicans weren’t so deplorable, they wouldn’t be attacked so much.

which is not worth much

Yes. Authoritarians often attack the press. They don’t like it when they don’t control the narrative.

Obama has been out of office for 3 years, leave the poor guy alone.
Wrong thread cowboy.

which is not worth much

If the press were unbiased they would attack both sides instead of only or mostly attacking republicans
If elected Republicans weren’t so deplorable, they wouldn’t be attacked so much.
You mean if they were all liberals

which is not worth much

Wrong thread cowboy.
He was reminding us - reminding you - that obama attacked the press

Wrong thread cowboy.

When did Obama invite a reporter into his private room without a recording device and curse at them for 10 minutes?

No. Lots of good Republicans out there aren’t attacked like Trump and his lackeys. Trump reaps what he sows.

Wrong thread cowboy.

When did Obama invite a reporter into his private room without a recording device and curse at them for 10 minutes?
Obama spied on journalists which is far worse

and the npr reporter asked for the interview

No. Lots of good Republicans out there aren’t attacked like Trump and his lackeys. Trump reaps what he sows.
Hillary called obama voters “deplorables”

Wrong thread cowboy.

Obama didn’t. The DoJ did. They continue to do so.

What does Clinton have to do with anything?

Wrong thread cowboy.

Obama was the president and they were not spying on lib reporters friendly to obama

I think you know

she was the leader of the democrat party attacking trump voters

Wrong thread cowboy.

Obama was the president and they were not spying on lib reporters friendly to obama

Obama didn’t have any part in lawfully obtaining phone records on journalists although Holder did state he regretted the action and decided not to pursue such records thereafter.

And the exact same thing happened under Trump’s DoJ.

I think you know

This is a conversation about the Trump administrations relationship to the press. Clinton has nothing to do with it. I think you’re having a knee jerk reaction to my use of the word deplorable. You can resist the programming.

Obama didn’t have any part in lawfully obtaining phone records on journalists although Holder did state he regretted the action and decided not to pursue such records thereafter.

That would be the Holder who called himself obama’s wingman

i think he was only sorry he got caught

I think you know

This is a conversation about the Trump administrations relationship to the press. Clinton has nothing to do with it. I think you’re having a knee jerk reaction to my use of the word deplorable. You can resist the programming.
You said

“No. Lots of good Republicans out there aren’t attacked like Trump and his lackeys. Trump reaps what he sows.”

And I corrected you

That would be the Holder who called himself obama’s wingman

i think he was only sorry he got caught

Sorry he got caught? Court filings are public.

When did Obama scream profanities at a member of the press?

I think you know

You said

“No. Lots of good Republicans out there aren’t attacked like Trump and his lackeys. Trump reaps what he sows.”

And I corrected you

No, you didn’t. This is a conversation about the press. Is Clinton a member of the press? Obviously not.

Forum List

Back