Poor Donald

Maybe he has a point. Candy Crowley springs to mind as a rigged moderator. Consider. Couldn't two adults debate issues without a talking head to help them? It hasn't been tried (as far as I know) so, why not try it?

Debates have to have moderators. Some are better than others but at some point someone has to tell one side or the other to shut the fuck up so the other can talk.

Debates have to have moderators. Some are better than others but at some point someone has to tell one side or the other to shut the fuck up so the other can talk.
I'm sure that, at some level, he knows that.

Just like, at some level, he knows that much of what he says is over-the-top ridiculous.

"I know more about ISIS than our generals, believe me".

Maybe he has a point. Candy Crowley springs to mind as a rigged moderator. Consider. Couldn't two adults debate issues without a talking head to help them? It hasn't been tried (as far as I know) so, why not try it?

Facts = rigged? :lol:
No, dear. Moderators are not supposed to feed the participants information. They are there to keep things moving. That's all. Savy?

I'm sure that, at some level, he knows that.

Just like, at some level, he knows that much of what he says is over-the-top ridiculous.

"I know more about ISIS than our generals, believe me".

I don't know what he believes. I just think if there was ever a candidate that needs a moderator to save him from himself then it's Trump.

The thing with moderators is whether its their job to say "no Donald that isn't true" or whether they just enforce time limits and keep it moving.

Donald would of course prefer no rules at all so he could stream of consciousness for 120 minutes.

The thing with moderators is whether its their job to say "no Donald that isn't true" or whether they just enforce time limits and keep it moving.

Donald would of course prefer no rules at all so he could stream of consciousness for 120 minutes.

The real question is would that help or hurt him?

Ol' Trump going on as usual would help him with his groupies, repulse the rest of the voters that are sane. But he already has his groupies votes, no matter what he does. And that is far to few to elect him.

Ol' Trump going on as usual would help him with his groupies, repulse the rest of the voters that are sane. But he already has his groupies votes, no matter what he does. And that is far to few to elect him.
What it'll take to put this thing away is for someone to start pointing out the neverending series of lies on intelligence briefiings to support for Iraq to how generals are promoted (and fired). Some in the media say that's voters' jobs themselves. But I don't think so. If the media lets any candidate just repeatedly lie about indisputable fact, then people ignore it.

No, dear. Moderators are not supposed to feed the participants information. They are there to keep things moving. That's all. Savy?

Candy Crowley didn't do that.

The truth about what Candy Crowley said - CNNPolitics.com

Candy Crowley didn't do that.

The truth about what Candy Crowley said - CNNPolitics.com
And you think what she did is part of a moderator's job?

Na, The moderators need to shut the fuck up

Forum List

Back