Poor poor liberal gun grabbers.

I would like take this time and opportunity to thank those of the opposing view for having nothing but fallacy for their Cause.

Maintaining that the Bill of Rights is exclusively for the individual and not the state is certainly not a fallacy.

He just learned that word so he's practicing using it. After he gets comfortable with it, he'll look it up to see what it means.
I already know it is a fallacy of composition via fallacy of false, via a fallacy of appeal to ignorance.

If it is an appeal to ignorance, then I am ignorant. But then, so were my university professors and the justices on the US Supreme Court. And since the US Code cannot override the US Constitution, there is no fallacy on my part.

The basic fallacy on your part is the assumption that the 10USC311 defines the militia in any meaningful way.
There is no Appeal to Ignorance of the law. 10USC311 defines the Militia of the United States. Our Second Amendment expressly declares what is necessary to the security of a free State.

Only if you ignore the second part of the sentence "... the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.".

The SCOTUS has repeatedly ruled this to be an individual right, not a states right. The intent was to make sure the population could defend the nation, not to provide for a state military.
How does applying 10USC311 ignore the second clause?
10 USC 311 is NOT APPLICABLE TO the 2nd Amendment of the Constitution...10 USC 311 is SUBJECT TO the 2nd Amendment of the Constitution... 10 USC 311 HAS NO BEARING UPON the 2nd Amendment of the Constitution. The ENTIRE USC is constrained by, and answerable to, the US Constitution--including the 2nd Amendment.

You are wrong. AGAIN. STILL.

Not all of the Militia of the United States is well regulated; well regulated militias are expressly declared necessary to the security of a free State.
There can be no assurance of a well regulated militia unless the People can arm themselves, hence the unambiguous assertion in the 2nd that "...the right of the People (no States' right mentioned) to keep and bear arms (forming organized militias NOT mentioned) shall not be infringed."

There is no appeal to ignorance of the law, especially this one--10USC311. Our Second Amendment expressly declares what is necessary to the security of a free State.
Repetition of your obvious errors of fact, your own faulty logic, your intentionally cultivated ignorance, and your mendacious denials of reality have lead you, predictably, once more to your place of shame.

He's a liberal. He believes that you say something often enough, it becomes truth.
I am a liberal. I believe that if I resort to the fewest fallacies, I must be the most correct in the soundness of my line of reasoning. It really is that simple.

Only if you ignore the second part of the sentence "... the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.".

The SCOTUS has repeatedly ruled this to be an individual right, not a states right. The intent was to make sure the population could defend the nation, not to provide for a state military.
10 USC 311 is NOT APPLICABLE TO the 2nd Amendment of the Constitution...10 USC 311 is SUBJECT TO the 2nd Amendment of the Constitution... 10 USC 311 HAS NO BEARING UPON the 2nd Amendment of the Constitution. The ENTIRE USC is constrained by, and answerable to, the US Constitution--including the 2nd Amendment.

Not all of the Militia of the United States is well regulated; well regulated militias are expressly declared necessary to the security of a free State.
There can be no assurance of a well regulated militia unless the People can arm themselves, hence the unambiguous assertion in the 2nd that "...the right of the People (no States' right mentioned) to keep and bear arms (forming organized militias NOT mentioned) shall not be infringed."

There is no appeal to ignorance of the law, especially this one--10USC311. Our Second Amendment expressly declares what is necessary to the security of a free State.
Repetition of your obvious errors of fact, your own faulty logic, your intentionally cultivated ignorance, and your mendacious denials of reality have lead you, predictably, once more to your place of shame.

He's a liberal. He believes that you say something often enough, it becomes truth.
Naw. He's just stupid and dishonest. And in his stupid dishonesty, he lacks the integrity to aknowledge his every argument has been thoroughly refuted, and he lacks the imagination to present alternative arguments, so he relies upon repeating the same errors of fact and logical fallacies.

Liberals don't hold a monopoly on being stupid and dishonest. I cite Conservatives who insist the U.S. is more Christian nation than a nation of mostly Christians, and who demand that creationism is anything but an expression of superstition.

The intolerable thing about this asshat is that he's boring and stupid.

I can tolerate someone being stupidly dishonest OR being boring, but not both at the same time.

Last edited:

I am a liberal. I believe that if I resort to the fewest fallacies, I must be the most correct in the soundness of my line of reasoning. It really is that simple.
Yet you employ only fallacies, and errors of fact. And they have lead you, predictably, once more to your place of shame.

You're just stupid, boring, and wrong. AGAIN. STILL.

I would like take this time and opportunity to thank those of the opposing view for having nothing but fallacy for their Cause.

Maintaining that the Bill of Rights is exclusively for the individual and not the state is certainly not a fallacy.

He just learned that word so he's practicing using it. After he gets comfortable with it, he'll look it up to see what it means.
I already know it is a fallacy of composition via fallacy of false, via a fallacy of appeal to ignorance.

If it is an appeal to ignorance, then I am ignorant. But then, so were my university professors and the justices on the US Supreme Court. And since the US Code cannot override the US Constitution, there is no fallacy on my part.

The basic fallacy on your part is the assumption that the 10USC311 defines the militia in any meaningful way.
There is no Appeal to Ignorance of the law. 10USC311 defines the Militia of the United States. Our Second Amendment expressly declares what is necessary to the security of a free State.

The militias of the day were not standing armies but ordinary citizens who formed militias when they were needed. I am happy to join a militia if it is needed to defend my country.

Naw. He's just stupid and dishonest. And in his stupid dishonesty, he lacks the integrity to aknowledge his every argument has been thoroughly refuted, and he lacks the imagination to present alternative arguments, so he relies upon repeating the same errors of fact and logical fallacies.

Liberals don't hold a monopoly on being stupid and dishonest. I cite Conservatives who insist the U.S. is more Christian nation than a nation of mostly Christians, and who demand that creationism is anything but an expression of superstition.

I can tolerate someone being stupidly dishonest OR being boring, but not both at the same time.
Good, because between You and me; you are the most full of fallacy; and not Only that, i have proof in the public domain. :p

The militias of the day were not standing armies but ordinary citizens who formed militias when they were needed. I am happy to join a militia if it is needed to defend my country.

I know the difference between regular military and a militia. Only one Body politic has literal recourse to our Second Article of Amendment if there should be any need to quibble.

Good, because between You and me; you are the most full of fallacy; and not Only that, i have proof in the public domain. :p
Strange that you just cannot demonstrate any fallacy I've employed-- you can only accuse.

Nor can you produce this "proof"--you only assert errors of fact.

You're just stupid, boring and wrong. AGAIN. STILL.

There is no appeal to ignorance of the law, especially this one--10USC311.
Stupid and boring. AGAIN. STILL.

Our Second Amendment expressly declares what is necessary to the security of a free State.
Irrelevant and boring. AGAIN. STILL.
Nothing but fallacy for your Cause; i got it. Why do you believe you are relevant, with Only fallacy for your Cause?
For all the reasons previously cited, you are stupid and boring. AGAIN. STILL.

Our Second Amendment expressly declares what is necessary to the security of a free State.
Nothing but fallacy for your Cause; i got it. Why do you believe you are relevant, with Only fallacy for your Cause?
Simply claiming that is a fallacy. You need to post your alleged, good argument each and every time it is contested, merely so the People can see who is the most full of fallacy while claiming to have any Thing more than a shillings worth of care and Cause.

There is no Appeal to Ignorance of our own laws; especially this one--10USC311. When are gun lovers and those of that point of view going to have more than fallacy and a shilling for their Cause.

The defense and protection of the state and of the United States is an obligation of all persons within the state. The legislature shall provide for the discharge of this obligation and for the maintenance and regulation of an organized militia.

Thus, it is easy to recognize that what must be a States right secured by our Second Amendment.

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

Simply claiming that is a fallacy. You need to post your alleged, good argument each and every time it is contested, merely so the People can see who is the most full of fallacy while claiming to have any Thing more than a shillings worth of care and Cause.

There is no Appeal to Ignorance of our own laws; especially this one--10USC311. When are gun lovers and those of that point of view going to have more than fallacy and a shilling for their Cause.

The defense and protection of the state and of the United States is an obligation of all persons within the state. The legislature shall provide for the discharge of this obligation and for the maintenance and regulation of an organized militia.

Thus, it is easy to recognize that what must be a States right secured by our Second Amendment.

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

Our Second Amendment expressly declares what is necessary to the security of a free State. It cannot be irrelevant simply on your say so, simply because there is no appeal to ignorance of the law.

Our Second Amendment expressly declares what is necessary to the security of a free State. It cannot be irrelevant simply on your say so, simply because there is no appeal to ignorance of the law.

Last edited:

I can't be wrong when You only have fallacy for your Cause. it really is that simple.

Why not muster a valid argument to show you really really care and are not just being a wo-man about it.

I can't be wrong when You only have fallacy for your Cause. it really is that simple.
Considering all the arguments presented without contest, refuting and rebutting with valid logic applied to verifiable facts of reality your every assertion, you are wrong. AGAIN. STILL. Your meaningless application of your made-up "fallacy for your Cause" notwithstanding.

Why not muster a valid argument to show you really really care and are not just being a wo-man about it.

Forum List

Back