PoorDemonRats

just had their asses handed to them.

AG William Barr speaks about Mueller report ahead of its release -- live blog
Attorney General William Barr will lead a press conference Thursday ahead of the release of Special Counsel Robert Mueller's report into Russian effort to influence the 2016 presidential election and its ties to the Trump campaign.
I am watching CNN, I suppose to gloat while they squirm. Their hysteria is as pathetic as it was predictable with the fools parsing Mueller's tone of voice and body language in a feeble attempt to maintain the LIES they have spewed for 2 years. Meanwhile the "legal expert" trying desperately to continue the bogus opinions he has been claiming to be law. They were not then and are not now.

NO COLLUSION/NO OBSTRUCTION :lol:

Until you have seen the report - you have ZERO first hand idea of what is in it.

So you blathering on that there is no collusion makes you look like such a pathetic sheep.

Whereas men like me - am not calling Trump guilty or innocent until we actually SEE the report (or at least, both sides of the House get to see it and comment on it).
Dumbass! Mueller and Barr have seen it! No collusion No obstruction. Or are they colluding with Russia too?

Attorney General William Barr will lead a press conference Thursday ahead of the release of Special Counsel Robert Mueller's report into Russian effort to influence the 2016 presidential election and its ties to the Trump campaign.
I am watching CNN, I suppose to gloat while they squirm. Their hysteria is as pathetic as it was predictable with the fools parsing Mueller's tone of voice and body language in a feeble attempt to maintain the LIES they have spewed for 2 years. Meanwhile the "legal expert" trying desperately to continue the bogus opinions he has been claiming to be law. They were not then and are not now.

Until you have seen the report - you have ZERO first hand idea of what is in it. So you blathering on that there is no collusion makes you look like such a pathetic sheep.
Whereas men like me - am not calling Trump guilty or innocent until we actually SEE the report (or at least, both sides of the House get to see it and comment on it).
Well that hasn't stopped the CNN fools from bending, twisting, folding and mutilating and my comment was aimed at the absurdity, mendacity, and hypocrisy of the media who filled otherwise empty heads with delusions of COLLUSION & OBSTRUCTION.

You can't really be so STUPID as to believe Barr just lied to the American people about Mueller's findings which - I remind you - SPECIFICALLY dashed those fantasies and delusions.

It is most instructive that there ooze among us those knuckledraggers who think all this is about "chug it down bitches".

Not a revelation at this point, but rather confirmation of what we already knew.
/----/ Hey bonehead - it was you TDS types who created the meme. Now we're telling you to chug it down. You taunted us for 2 years about Mueller, deal with it.

Oh did I now.

-------- Linkies? :popcorn:

This oughta be good.

oh well

at least we are winning the culture war...BIGLY!

and THAT is really the important thing.

Since the dumpster stole the election and started disgracing the office of president of the US I have consoled myself with the BIG LIST of liberal/progressive victories in the CULTURE WAR....
If you take off your blinders you'll see you're loosing your asses. Your stupid party is doubling down on stupidity and the rats are leaving your sinking ship of fools. 2010 will be your death rattle.

It is most instructive that there ooze among us those knuckledraggers who think all this is about "chug it down bitches".

Not a revelation at this point, but rather confirmation of what we already knew.
/----/ Hey bonehead - it was you TDS types who created the meme. Now we're telling you to chug it down. You taunted us for 2 years about Mueller, deal with it.

Oh did I now.

This oughta be good.
/----/ Here's a few of many. Get your Google fixed and do your own research.
It's Mueller time - buckle up, America (opinion) - CNN
It's Mueller Time "Robert Mueller" Logo T-Shirt | TeeShirtPalace
Funny "It's Mueller Time" T-Shirt

Until you have seen the report - you have ZERO first hand idea of what is in it.

So you blathering on that there is no collusion makes you look like such a pathetic sheep.

/----/ You're holding out for any shred of evidence.
iu

Oh did I now.

This oughta be good.

Pigo, I gave you links and you ran and hid.

Forum List

Back