Pope Says Trump Not A Christian

Here is one of Trump's temples to his god, built with the generous donations of the devoted flock who religiously attend these cathedrals:

20gdzx2.jpg

It's not like the mega-church fundies are far behind...

images%252Fslides%252Fslide9_crystal_exterior_1.jpg
The guy in here is the progressives God, the Country is full of gullible little minds... Lol

White_House_DC.JPG

You reject democratic government. We get it, Adolph.

Our immigration laws are the democratically voiced Will of the People.

The Pope is the one against democratic government.

The Pope expressed his opinion.

Here is one of Trump's temples to his god, built with the generous donations of the devoted flock who religiously attend these cathedrals:

20gdzx2.jpg

The guy in here is the progressives God, the Country is full of gullible little minds... Lol

White_House_DC.JPG

And his opinion rejected the Principle of Democratic Self Rule, as specifically represented by the American people crafting immigration laws to limit the number of people who are welcome into our nation.

He is thus against Democracy, at least for Americans.

White_House_DC.JPG

And his opinion rejected the Principle of Democratic Self Rule, as specifically represented by the American people crafting immigration laws to limit the number of people who are welcome into our nation.

You don't live in a democracy, and never have. That is so people like you, and Trump, do not have actual power...

White_House_DC.JPG

You don't live in a democracy, and never have. That is so people like you, and Trump, do not have actual power...

It's a representative democratic republic.

And the Pope has taken a strong stand against Americans having that right to democratic self rule.

Are you for or against Democracy?

I am for it. The Pope is against it. Which side are you on?

And the Pope has taken a strong stand against Americans having that right to democratic self rule.

Francis is a Marxist, Marxists are against Democracy in general.

The Pope didn't say Trump wasn't a Christian....he said that "building walls in not Christian" This is how cons twist the truth.
Condemning someones actions, doesn't condemn the person.
I condemn most of the actions of the cons...but I leave it to God to do the condemning anyone.

There are a lot of evangelicals that like the Pope, not just Catholics.
I think Trump should have considered the crowds the Pope drew when he was here. Many were not Catholic. Rutro.

The Pope didn't say Trump wasn't a Christian....he said that "building walls in not Christian" This is how cons twist the truth.
Condemning someones actions, doesn't condemn the person.
I condemn most of the actions of the cons...but I leave it to God to do the condemning anyone.

There are a lot of evangelicals that like the Pope, not just Catholics.
I think Trump should have considered the crowds the Pope drew when he was here. Many were not Catholic. Rutro.

Um Retard, the OP Liminal is a Communist like you.

Dumbfuck.

Americans don't have a right to democratic self-rule, they live in a Constitutional Democratic Republic. And saying building walls to keep desperate people out isn't a Christian thing to do is not the same as saying you shouldn't have a vote.

Something was wrong with this pope from day one. He picked his own name, refused to wear the tradional vestments, refused to eat food prepared by the Vatican cook, and refused to sleep in the tradional living quarters.

He said ,"Who am I to judge" in regards to gay marriage. But now he's judging a man's faith who wants to protect his people.

And isn't it odd that this Pope admonishes the US for not taking in tens of thousands of fighting age men from Syria - yet the Vatican has done nothing? Well, to be honest, I do believe that one Priest took in a family.

The Vatican took in one Syrian family of four and they are Catholics, not Muslim.

Forum List

Back