Pope Says Trump Not A Christian

The Pope didn't say Trump wasn't a Christian....he said that "building walls in not Christian" This is how cons twist the truth.
Condemning someones actions, doesn't condemn the person.
I condemn most of the actions of the cons...but I leave it to God to do the condemning anyone.

There are a lot of evangelicals that like the Pope, not just Catholics.
I think Trump should have considered the crowds the Pope drew when he was here. Many were not Catholic. Rutro.

Um Retard, the OP Liminal is a Communist like you.

Dumbfuck.

I know, right? Every time you think a liberal couldn't be dumber...

"the donald" .." I think Jesus was a loser, the was crucified, that would never happen to me, he is a looser just like the Pope."
passion-reenactment-5-752x501.jpg

Last edited:
The Pope didn't say Trump wasn't a Christian....he said that "building walls in not Christian" This is how cons twist the truth.
The Pope didn't even say that. The Pope said if you ONLY build walls and not bridges, that is not Christian. He then went on to say he doesn't know what Trump has actually said about the subject and he won't tell anyone including Catholics how to vote.

It really makes me sad that PaintMyHouse might be right that the majority of us common folk are dumb as rocks. The Pope was answering a question "Should Catholics vote for Trump?" But the Pope, being a Pope and all, replied in a somewhat metaphorical manner. He was not talking just about a physical wall; he was referring to keeping out those in desperate need of help due to war and violence in their home countries. That's where "the bridge" comes in, the bridge meaning extending help in some way. All the Pope said is, if you ONLY keep refugees out without extending help to those in need, it is not a Christian attitude. And the Pope carefully followed with the disclaimer that he doesn't know if Trump actually ever said that.

Now, I've heard Trump speak a few times, and I've heard him say "Of course we want to help," so he could have calmly accepted the Pope's comments and just corrected the Pope's understandable ignorance of the detailed stance of the American presidential candidates. Without turning this into a slug fest by intentionally misinterpreting the most influential religious figure on the planet. It won't hurt Trump, any, imo, but it makes him and all the Repubs screaming about it look downright stupid.

And by the way, The Vatican does have thick walls protecting it, but it has its bridges via charity organizations.

Caritas International - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I don't think they need to pawn off the Vatican Museum's treasures just yet.

Condemning someones actions, doesn't condemn the person.
I condemn most of the actions of the cons...but I leave it to God to do the condemning anyone.

There are a lot of evangelicals that like the Pope, not just Catholics.
I think Trump should have considered the crowds the Pope drew when he was here. Many were not Catholic. Rutro.

Um Retard, the OP Liminal is a Communist like you.

Dumbfuck.
Wow, a three syllable word is pretty big for a moron that hasn't got out of the sandbox. Someday you'll learn what it means. You may even learn the difference between a commie and an independent liberal. Maybe. But then most con fascists never find their way out of the sandbox.

This election is confirming that conservatives/Republicans are full of shit when it comes to:

• Religion
  • Small government
  • Being faithful to the Constitution
  • Candidate morality
  • Adultery
  • Rule of law
True enough, since those stand in the way of wealth and power, what they really pray to, obviously...

Like "the donald" your stupid hero.
Ever heard of a typo fuck face

"the donald" .." I think Jesus was a loser, the was crucified, that would never happen to me, he is a looser just like the Pope."
passion-reenactment-5-752x501.jpg

So making shit up and attributing it to others is "Christ like?"

Oh and you commie moron, learn to spell.
Twice does not a typo make. Just fix it, please...

No. And would Jesus have built a wall, yes or no?

Again, I cannot say what a fictional character would or would not do.

You're not clever, though you are abjectly evil.
You cannot read the words of Jesus in the Gospels and guess at his opinion? He never answered, Jesus, should we rape young girls? and you're telling me you can't guess at his answer?

Like "the donald" your stupid hero.
Ever heard of a typo fuck face

I understand that you have an IQ in the low 50's, it's why you're a leftist.

Can you point to where I voiced my support of "the Donald?"

Of course not, you're lying, as is your way.

In fact, at least three posts by me in this thread state clearly that I do NOT support Trump. But then fact has never had any impact on what you post.

The Pope didn't even say that. The Pope said if you ONLY build walls and not bridges, that is not Christian. He then went on to say he doesn't know what Trump has actually said about the subject and he won't tell anyone including Catholics how to vote.

It really makes me sad that PaintMyHouse might be right that the majority of us common folk are dumb as rocks. The Pope was answering a question "Should Catholics vote for Trump?" But the Pope, being a Pope and all, replied in a somewhat metaphorical manner. He was not talking just about a physical wall; he was referring to keeping out those in desperate need of help due to war and violence in their home countries. That's where "the bridge" comes in, the bridge meaning extending help in some way. All the Pope said is, if you ONLY keep refugees out without extending help to those in need, it is not a Christian attitude. And the Pope carefully followed with the disclaimer that he doesn't know if Trump actually ever said that.

Now, I've heard Trump speak a few times, and I've heard him say "Of course we want to help," so he could have calmly accepted the Pope's comments and just corrected the Pope's understandable ignorance of the detailed stance of the American presidential candidates. Without turning this into a slug fest by intentionally misinterpreting the most influential religious figure on the planet. It won't hurt Trump, any, imo, but it makes him and all the Repubs screaming about it look downright stupid.

And by the way, The Vatican does have thick walls protecting it, but it has its bridges via charity organizations.

Caritas International - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I don't think they need to pawn off the Vatican Museum's treasures just yet.
I think you missed my point.

Forum List

Back