Pope Says Trump Not A Christian

I have several, and know it well.

Matthew 10
5These twelve Jesus sent out with the following instructions: “Do not go among the Gentiles or enter any town of the Samaritans. 6Go rather to the lost sheep of Israel. 7As you go, proclaim this message: ‘The kingdom of heaven has come near.’ 8Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse those who have leprosy,a drive out demons. Freely you have received; freely give.

Like so...

I realize that the hate sites post shit like the above. You have regurgitated it many times.

As with all things from you, you are lying to spew hate.

{10:5-15 The Gentiles must not have the gospel brought them, till the Jews have refused it. This restraint on the apostles was only in their first mission.}

To show that, there is;

Mark 16:15 "And he said to them, “Go into all the world and proclaim the gospel to the whole creation."
Very nice, except he was dead then:

15He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation. 16Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned. 17And these signs will accompany those who believe: In my name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new tongues; 18they will pick up snakes with their hands; and when they drink deadly poison, it will not hurt them at all; they will place their hands on sick people, and they will get well.”

Now, are you planning to fight the history that there were only Jews (or Jewish coverts) in the Jesus cult? That the Gentiles came in under Paul, not Jesus? Please do, that or show us your faith with deadly snakes and poisons...

The last part, absolutely correct. Humanity is a disease. Then again, Jesus came only for Jews, not gentiles.

You've never actually picked up a Bible, have you?

PaintByNumbers may want to study up on that entire New Covenant thing. ("Jesus came only for Jews, not gentiles" That may very well be the all time most stupid comment on this forum)

Very nice, except he was dead then:

15He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation. 16Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned. 17And these signs will accompany those who believe: In my name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new tongues; 18they will pick up snakes with their hands; and when they drink deadly poison, it will not hurt them at all; they will place their hands on sick people, and they will get well.”

Now, are you planning to fight the history that there were only Jews (or Jewish coverts) in the Jesus cult? That the Gentiles came in under Paul, not Jesus? Please do, that or show us your faith with deadly snakes and poisons...

Paul wrote the Gospel of Mark?

The amazing insights you Atheists offer into Christianity...

PaintByNumbers may want to study up on that entire New Covenant thing. ("Jesus came only for Jews, not gentiles" That may very well be the all time most stupid comment on this forum)

He picked it up off of ThinkProgress or one of the other Soros hate sites, and thinks it makes him an expert.

LMAO I read that and was like wtf? Atheists really shouldn't comment on Biblical matters

The last part, absolutely correct. Humanity is a disease. Then again, Jesus came only for Jews, not gentiles.

You've never actually picked up a Bible, have you?

Learn your faith:

"Today the concept of “Jewish Christians” may sound like a confusion of two religions. However, to understand the origin of Christianity, one must begin with the population of Jewish Christians who lived during Jesus’ lifetime. In the November/December 2012 issue of Biblical Archaeology Review, Dead Sea Scrolls and early Christianity scholar Geza Vermes explores the origin of Christianity by examining the characteristics of the Jewish Jesus movement to see how it developed into a distinctly gentile religion.

In the New Testament, Jesus only preaches to a Jewish audience. Geza Vermes describes the mission of the 11 apostles to preach to “all the nations” (Matthew 28:19) as a “‘post-Resurrection’ idea.” After the crucifixion, the apostles began to champion a new faith in Jesus and the ranks of the Jesus movement (known as “the Way” at the time) swelled to 3,000 Jewish converts. At first, these followers were distinctly Jewish, following Mosaic law, Temple traditions and dietary customs.

Geza Vermes writes that “Acts identifies the demographic watershed regarding the composition of the Jesus movement. It began around 40 C.E. with the admission into the church of the family of the Roman centurion Cornelius in Caesarea (Acts 10). Later came the gentile members of the mixed Jewish-Greek church in Antioch (Acts 11:19–24; Galatians 2:11–14), as well as the many pagan converts of Paul in Syria, Asia Minor and Greece. With them the Jewish monopoly in the new movement came to an end. Jewish and gentile Christianity was born.”"

The Origin of Christianity - Biblical Archaeology Society

He picked it up off of ThinkProgress or one of the other Soros hate sites, and thinks it makes him an expert.
Nope. Still trying to get the Gentiles to explain to me why they call a failed Jewish Messiah their Lord?

LMAO I read that and was like wtf? Atheists really shouldn't comment on Biblical matters
I'm agnostic, and know the Bible far better than most Christians. If you did know the Bible, you wouldn't be one.

Learn your faith:

"Today the concept of “Jewish Christians” may sound like a confusion of two religions. However, to understand the origin of Christianity, one must begin with the population of Jewish Christians who lived during Jesus’ lifetime. In the November/December 2012 issue of Biblical Archaeology Review, Dead Sea Scrolls and early Christianity scholar Geza Vermes explores the origin of Christianity by examining the characteristics of the Jewish Jesus movement to see how it developed into a distinctly gentile religion.

In the New Testament, Jesus only preaches to a Jewish audience. Geza Vermes describes the mission of the 11 apostles to preach to “all the nations” (Matthew 28:19) as a “‘post-Resurrection’ idea.” After the crucifixion, the apostles began to champion a new faith in Jesus and the ranks of the Jesus movement (known as “the Way” at the time) swelled to 3,000 Jewish converts. At first, these followers were distinctly Jewish, following Mosaic law, Temple traditions and dietary customs.

Geza Vermes writes that “Acts identifies the demographic watershed regarding the composition of the Jesus movement. It began around 40 C.E. with the admission into the church of the family of the Roman centurion Cornelius in Caesarea (Acts 10). Later came the gentile members of the mixed Jewish-Greek church in Antioch (Acts 11:19–24; Galatians 2:11–14), as well as the many pagan converts of Paul in Syria, Asia Minor and Greece. With them the Jewish monopoly in the new movement came to an end. Jewish and gentile Christianity was born.”"

You realize of course that Christians hold that Christ rose from the dead, and the when Jesus spoke in Mark it is the same Jesus expanding the mission, or did DailyKOS forget to mention that?

"The combined expression “Jewish Christian,” made up of two seemingly contradictory concepts, must strike readers not specially trained in theology or religious history as an oxymoron. For how can someone simultaneously be a follower of both Moses and Jesus? Yet at the beginning of the Christian movement, in the first hundred years of the post-Jesus era, encounters with Jewish Christians (also called Judeo-Christians) distinguishable from gentile Christians were a daily occurrence both in the Holy Land and in the diaspora.

During his days of preaching, Jesus of Nazareth addressed only Jews, “the lost sheep of Israel” (Matthew 10:5; 15:24). His disciples were expressly instructed not to approach gentiles or Samaritans (Matthew 10:5). On the few occasions that Jesus ventured beyond the boundaries of his homeland, he never proclaimed his gospel to pagans, nor did his disciples do so during his lifetime. The mission of the 11 apostles to “all the nations” (Matthew 28:19) is a “post-Resurrection” idea. It appears to be of Pauline inspiration and is nowhere else found in the Gospels (apart from the spurious longer ending of Mark [Mark 16:15], which is missing from all the older manuscriptsa). Jesus’ own perspective was exclusively Jewish; he was concerned only with Jews."
From Jewish to Gentile | The BAS Library

I'm agnostic, and know the Bible far better than most Christians. If you did know the Bible, you wouldn't be one.

Yeah right Mr Jesus Came Only For The Jews. ROFLMAO

That's correct. Your faith is that of Paul (who never met Jesus in life), not Yeshua (Jesus).

That's correct. Your faith is that of Paul (who never met Jesus in life), not Yeshua (Jesus).

Stop trying to blow smoke, idiot. It's clear you're Biblical illiterate, this is why you toads should never try to take a Christian on in Biblical matters. We laugh at your ignorance

Bullshit, you don't know shit about the Bible and it shows. You are reciting hate memes from the hate sites, nothing more.

He's caught in his own web, hilarious
There's no web, it's early Jesus Cult history, which you've never been taught.

The Apostle Paul Founder of Christianity

Stop trying to blow smoke, idiot. It's clear you're Biblical illiterate, this is why you toads should never try to take a Christian on in Biblical matters. We laugh at your ignorance
Tell me, Gentile, what part of what Jesus says is untrue:

Matthew 10:
These twelve Jesus sent out with the following instructions: “Do not go among the Gentiles or enter any town of the Samaritans. 6Go rather to the lost sheep of Israel. 7As you go, proclaim this message: ‘The kingdom of heaven has come near.’ 8Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse those who have leprosy,a drive out demons. Freely you have received; freely give.

Learn your faith:

You realize of course that Christians hold that Christ rose from the dead, and the when Jesus spoke in Mark it is the same Jesus expanding the mission, or did DailyKOS forget to mention that?
What the "Christians" believe is not what Jesus believed. Tell me, does that cause you any concern?

Forum List

Back