Pope Says Trump Not A Christian

It still comes out in your stupidity and your ignorance.

Like "the donald" your stupid hero.
Ever heard of a typo fuck face

I understand that you have an IQ in the low 50's, it's why you're a leftist.

Can you point to where I voiced my support of "the Donald?"

Of course not, you're lying, as is your way.

In fact, at least three posts by me in this thread state clearly that I do NOT support Trump. But then fact has never had any impact on what you post.

You cannot read the words of Jesus in the Gospels and guess at his opinion? He never answered, Jesus, should we rape young girls? and you're telling me you can't guess at his answer?

My guess is he would read the body of your posts and say to you; "Depart from me, ye accursed."
More than likely he would have sat down for drinks and discovered how much we have in common, which is a great deal actually only he had a God, and I have none. Much of everything else, we agree on.

Matthew 16
22Peter took Him aside and began to rebuke Him, saying, "God forbid it, Lord! This shall never happen to You." 23But He turned and said to Peter, "Get behind Me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to Me; for you are not setting your mind on God's interests, but man's."

Borders matter to men, not God.

If the Pope won't say it I will. All Catholics and other Christians should be encouraged to reject Donald Trump's unChristian rhetoric, and reject him personally as a candidate for President. He is clearly unacceptable to any real Christians.
FOOL. Both of you.
Tonto diction bad. You talk Kemosabe, him teach.
You get job, learn to think for self.

I think you should. it would also probably be helpful if you learned to write complete sentences. it won't improve your content, but it will make it immeasurably easier to read.
You Takers are pretty witty this afternoon...
Red States are the takers. This has been proven countless times.

The Pope didn't say Trump wasn't a Christian....he said that "building walls in not Christian" This is how cons twist the truth.
Condemning someones actions, doesn't condemn the person.
I condemn most of the actions of the cons...but I leave it to God to do the condemning anyone.

There are a lot of evangelicals that like the Pope, not just Catholics.
I think Trump should have considered the crowds the Pope drew when he was here. Many were not Catholic. Rutro.

Um Retard, the OP Liminal is a Communist like you.

Dumbfuck.

I know, right? Every time you think a liberal couldn't be dumber...

Personally, I never think that.

This election is confirming that conservatives/Republicans are full of shit when it comes to:

• Religion
  • Small government
  • Being faithful to the Constitution
  • Candidate morality
  • Adultery
  • Rule of law

This election is proving that leftists/Democrats will hear whatever they want to hear, regardless of what's actually said. If I pointed out that the sky appears blue today, you would see that as confirmation that conservative was wrong.

FOOL. Both of you.
Tonto diction bad. You talk Kemosabe, him teach.
You get job, learn to think for self.

I think you should. it would also probably be helpful if you learned to write complete sentences. it won't improve your content, but it will make it immeasurably easier to read.
You Takers are pretty witty this afternoon...
Red States are the takers. This has been proven countless times.

Proven countless times = We said it a lot, and by now you should be accepting it as common knowledge

You cannot read the words of Jesus in the Gospels and guess at his opinion? He never answered, Jesus, should we rape young girls? and you're telling me you can't guess at his answer?

My guess is he would read the body of your posts and say to you; "Depart from me, ye accursed."

That, or "You know what? That flood was right, after all. Humanity is a lost cause."

That, or "You know what? That flood was right, after all. Humanity is a lost cause."
The last part, absolutely correct. Humanity is a disease. Then again, Jesus came only for Jews, not gentiles.

a0ac1ee0b8f001334068005056a9545d.jpg

This election is confirming that conservatives/Republicans are full of shit when it comes to:

• Religion
  • Small government
  • Being faithful to the Constitution
  • Candidate morality
  • Adultery
  • Rule of law

This election is proving that leftists/Democrats will hear whatever they want to hear, regardless of what's actually said. If I pointed out that the sky appears blue today, you would see that as confirmation that conservative was wrong.
I wonder, are you planning on voting for Trump?

The last part, absolutely correct. Humanity is a disease. Then again, Jesus came only for Jews, not gentiles.

You've never actually picked up a Bible, have you?
I have several, and know it well.

Matthew 10
5These twelve Jesus sent out with the following instructions: “Do not go among the Gentiles or enter any town of the Samaritans. 6Go rather to the lost sheep of Israel. 7As you go, proclaim this message: ‘The kingdom of heaven has come near.’ 8Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse those who have leprosy,a drive out demons. Freely you have received; freely give.

Like so...

Matthew 6
31 Therefore do not be anxious, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ 32 For lthe Gentiles seek after all these things, and myour heavenly Father knows that you need them all. 33 But nseek first othe kingdom of God and his righteousness, pand all these things will be added to you.

34 q“Therefore do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble.

And so...

I have several, and know it well.

Matthew 10
5These twelve Jesus sent out with the following instructions: “Do not go among the Gentiles or enter any town of the Samaritans. 6Go rather to the lost sheep of Israel. 7As you go, proclaim this message: ‘The kingdom of heaven has come near.’ 8Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse those who have leprosy,a drive out demons. Freely you have received; freely give.

Like so...

I realize that the hate sites post shit like the above. You have regurgitated it many times.

As with all things from you, you are lying to spew hate.

{10:5-15 The Gentiles must not have the gospel brought them, till the Jews have refused it. This restraint on the apostles was only in their first mission.}

To show that, there is;

Mark 16:15 "And he said to them, “Go into all the world and proclaim the gospel to the whole creation."

Christianity is a religion based on belief. If the Pope believes Jesus Christ is the son of God sent to earth to die for our sins,
then he's a Christian.

And if he believes that Marx was sent to show us the path to paradise, he is a follower of Marx.

Which do his words indicate?

His words indicate he's a Christian. We have nothing from the Pope about Karl Marx that I know of.

Forum List

Back