Poppy Bush Sr. To Vote For Hillary

Silhouette

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2013
George H.W. Bush to vote for Hillary Clinton

Flipping the bird to the RINO Trump, Poppy Bush will cast his vote for Hillary:

Former President George H.W. Bush is bucking his party's presidential nominee and plans to vote for Hillary Clinton in November, according to a member of another famous political family, the Kennedys....Bush, 92, had intended to stay silent on the White House race between Clinton and Donald Trump, a sign in and of itself of his distaste for the GOP nominee. But his preference for the wife of his own successor, President Bill Clinton, nonetheless became known to a wider audience thanks to Kathleen Hartington Kennedy Townsend, the former Maryland lieutenant governor and daughter of the late Robert F. Kennedy.

Poppy Bush Sr. is emeritus CIA. We can take this as a "thumbs down" from the Central Intelligence Agency in general.

Last edited:

Former President George H.W. Bush is bucking his party's presidential nominee and plans to vote for Hillary Clinton in November, according to a member of another famous political family, the Kennedys....Bush, 92, had intended to stay silent on the White House race between Clinton and Donald Trump, a sign in and of itself of his distaste for the GOP nominee. But his preference for the wife of his own successor, President Bill Clinton, nonetheless became known to a wider audience thanks to Kathleen Hartington Kennedy Townsend, the former Maryland lieutenant governor and daughter of the late Robert F. Kennedy.
Obviously, even though he is up there in years, his mind is still sharp. He should feel right at home seeing as how there are plenty of other republicans of stature not voting for the unqualified buffoon.

The Bush's and Clintons are members of the same NWO Globalist Elite gang. The families have been very close for years. This doesn't surprise me at all.

The Bush's and Clintons are members of the same NWO Globalist Elite gang. The families have been very close for years. This doesn't surprise me at all.
Yeah, because Trump isn't? I think Bush Sr. knows what type of man Trump is and even in their shady crowd he is considered dangerous. Remember, Poppy Bush is an old CIA man from way back.

donald-hillary-800.jpg

Why would a (democrat) former Lt. governor spout an unverified claim alleged to a 90 year old man? The short answer is that democrats are freaking desperate. They know the negatives on Hillary are out of sight so they have to resort to cheap political tricks. Shame on the Kennedys.

Why would a (democrat) former Lt. governor spout an unverified claim alleged to a 90 year old man? The short answer is that democrats are freaking desperate. They know the negatives on Hillary are out of sight so they have to resort to cheap political tricks. Shame on the Kennedys.
The solution then would be for the Bush family to come out publicly to deny the claim. But they haven't, have they? I don't think Jeb or Dubya are going to vote for Trump either.

he post by Kathleen Kennedy Townsend – the former lieutenant governor of Maryland and daughter of Robert F Kennedy – shows her posing with George HW Bush with the caption “The President told me he is voting for Hillary!!” George HW Bush 'voting for Hillary', claims member of Kennedy family

Remember what both former Republican Presidents said in support of their own party's nominee at the convention?

It went like this, and I quote:

"

trump probably just got a bump in polls :lol:
Whats really funny is morons think this hurts him..

Good on him. It should vividly illustrate just how far off the tracks that Drumpf is taking the GOP…. But my guess is that his enablers don’t care; they simply want anarchy.

I think this is a disgrace. The guy is 90 years old. He's a WWII war hero, not a coward like Trump or a fool like his son. He dedicated himself to public service, even if I rarely agreed with him on anything, he ALWAYS deserved respect and I've written that several times over the years.

He is very old and is living as a private citizen. And his privacy should be respected. He should NOT be dragged by anyone into the the public political process unless he wants to.

I'm just sad this has happened to a man who has given so much to the nation through his service.

Bushes are New World Order. The Clinton cartel is NWO. Muslim Obama is NWO. And they stick together. There is no Repub/ Demo divide except in our minds. It is global vs national.

Trump is a Nationalist and America is his nation. Give him a chance to reverse the damage the UN/NWO/Soros have done.

I agree, except for the part about Democrats. This is something that Democrats shouldn't do, but it's something I would expect of Trump.

Poppy Bush Sr. is emeritus CIA. We can take this as a "thumbs down" from the Central Intelligence Agency in general.
This is according to a daughter of Bobby Kennedy. Just more left wing propaganda.

Bushes are New World Order. The Clinton cartel is NWO. Muslim Obama is NWO. And they stick together. There is no Repub/ Demo divide except in our minds. It is global vs national.

Trump is a Nationalist and America is his nation. Give him a chance to reverse the damage the UN/NWO/Soros have done.

Don't be such an idiot. The fact the GOP is 90% white and supported by the Aryan Nation, the KKK and the Alt right and Democrats are everyone else proves you may possibly be an idiot.

If Trump U and The Trump Foundation is any indication of his ability to undo damage, America would be insane to put this creep into power. How can you not see that. Stop listening to what he says. Look at what he's done.

Oh an Establishment servant voting for his buddy, an Establishment servant? Gee, I'm so surprised.

I don't think it hurts him with his already-supporters. But learning they're backing a losing candidate might mean something? If a significant portion of the "I don't know..." GOP voters hear this dog-whistle, he can't get elected.

I don't think it hurts him with his already-supporters. But learning they're backing a losing candidate might mean something? If a significant portion of the "I don't know..." GOP voters hear this dog-whistle, he can't get elected.
"losing" by the people they hate. Good point :lol:

Forum List

Back