🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Population reduction, the UN plan

Not in your brain, anyways.

Griping about over-population as long as you continue to gulp air is the ultimate hypocrisy.

Way too many of you, just enough of me.

If you're not willing to take one for the metaphorical team then you have no prerogative to kvetch about world population

What's your point here?
Do you hate vaccines or something?
C'mon man. we need us some Al Gore rythmz

Griping about over-population as long as you continue to gulp air is the ultimate hypocrisy.

Way too many of you, just enough of me.

If you're not willing to take one for the metaphorical team then you have no prerogative to kvetch about world population
I limited my children to 2 for partly that reason. I own many acres of forest that helps combat air pollution, meaning that we're net removers of greenhouse gases. What about you?

I limited my children to 2 for partly that reason. I own many acres of forest that helps combat air pollution, meaning that we're net removers of greenhouse gases. What about you?

I burn old growth hardwoods to hibachi California Condors... and I hand feed plastic bags to dolphins.

Man Vs Nature ... you don't win that war by being a conscientious objector.

I burn old growth hardwoods to hibachi California Condors... and I hand feed plastic bags to dolphins.

Man Vs Nature ... you don't win that war by being a conscientious objector.
I should have known, every other post of yours is idiotic as well.

It's good that youz chilunz can get rid of those woods to a developer and get some Tesla and a nice condo in the city later on.

It's good that youz chilunz can get rid of those woods to a developer and get some Tesla and a nice condo in the city later on.
They both have condos in the city already, as for the tesla, not so much, we live in a colder climate so turning on the heat might make us run out of juice too soon. And I'm nowhere near where developers would want to go. So I'm all set.

So, is the UN trying to kill themselves and the rest who are vaccinated to reduce world populations...?

Or did they know upfront, that they would push under the radar anti vax movements so that all of you would be killed off by covid?

####
Basically, if I were to believe in this conspiracy...
I think if their plan was to kill off the world's population, the easiest way would be the millions in third world countries who can't get the vaccines will be killed off via covid... Not the vaccinated....which includes themselves.
Is everyone at the UN fully vaccinated with the covid jabs?
What's your point here?
Do you hate vaccines or something?
I hate busybodies who think they have a right to tell others how to live and do the bidding of elitist; I despise fake skyence and those who claim to be doing God a favor when they are actually just narcissistic psychopaths with too much time or money aka busybodies.

I hate busybodies who think they have a right to tell others how to live and do the bidding of elitist; I despise fake skyence and those who claim to be doing God a favor when they are actually just narcissistic psychopaths with too much time or money aka busybodies.
I would bet, all the heads in the UN are....Vaccinated.

In fact I would also bet everyone that would be considered by conspiracy theorists as Deep State, are vaccinated...

If they were trying to reduce our population, they wouldn't be starting with themselves....imo.

I find this all pretty interesting and just thinking others might also.

Apparently we're dangerous if we do not believe that skyence has the right to taint our blood with whatever they wish from man-made particles to animals and aborted baby parts.

I wonder how much they paid Proud Boys and Antifa to have a rumble in L.A. while peaceful protesters voiced their concern over these bs mandates to take the jab? Probably not a whole lot considering what is at stake.

This is one poorly thought out conspiracy theory. Why would they be killing off all their supporters and not the opposition?

How is science or anyone doing God a favour regarding what we are talking about?

Exactly what part if science is fake?

Answer both questions please.

Forum List

Back