🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Population reduction, the UN plan

They both have condos in the city already, as for the tesla, not so much, we live in a colder climate so turning on the heat might make us run out of juice too soon. And I'm nowhere near where developers would want to go. So I'm all set.
Be patient. Build a road and they shall come. If there's water it'll be incredibly quick

So, is the UN trying to kill themselves and the rest who are vaccinated to reduce world populations...?

Or did they know upfront, that they would push under the radar anti vax movements so that all of you would be killed off by covid?

####
Basically, if I were to believe in this conspiracy...
I think if their plan was to kill off the world's population, the easiest way would be the millions in third world countries who can't get the vaccines will be killed off via covid... Not the vaccinated....which includes themselves.
Being that the Covid death rate is 99.97, it’s gonna take a few centuries for the unvaccinated to die…

How is science or anyone doing God a favour regarding what we are talking about?

Exactly what part if science is fake?

Answer both questions please.
You got all the conversation time that I am willing to give you. I'm certain you know how to read well enough to read through postings on this forum alone to get the answers to the questions you have asked me.

You got all the conversation time that I am willing to give you. I'm certain you know how to read well enough to read through postings on this forum alone to get the answers to the questions you have asked me.

You are just another delusional godbotherer who cannot tolerate being challenged.
Those simple questions threw you rubbish in the bin where it should be.

You are just another delusional godbotherer who cannot tolerate being challenged.
Those simple questions threw you rubbish in the bin where it should be.
I simply won't waste my time with flaming idiots who are too damn lazy to read what has already been posted concerning the plandemic with genocide via vaccines going down.

I simply won't waste my time with flaming idiots who are too damn lazy to read what has already been posted concerning the plandemic with genocide via vaccines going down.

The vaccine are causing genocide?

You're right. Dont waste your time with me dickhead. You're should be in a mental asylum if you think the government are doing that.
You're barking mad.

Last edited:
A mass die-off is the only way they accomplish their targets for population reduction. How they accomplish THAT, I don't like to think about.

I doubt they'll need to do anything. Humans seem more than capable of instigating this without much in the way of purpose.

You're right about that don't waste your time attempting to educate me. Stick with your silly bible.

Being that the Covid death rate is 99.97, it’s gonna take a few centuries for the unvaccinated to die…
Not if the variants become more contagious....

Delta variant is 10 times more infectious than the Alpha variant we were dealing with so it will spread the virus much quicker, 10 times quicker, so although the virus kills less than a percent of those infected, with more people infected, the deaths of citizens unvaccinated, will increase exponentially.

The vaccinated can still spread it, but unlikely to die from it or even be hospitalized from catching it.... which is bad for the unvaccinated....the vaccinated give no protection for the unvaccinated, which a vaccine would normally do, by reducing spread.

The unvaccinated will get the brunt of Delta.

The next variant? Who knows what it will do?

Not if the variants become more contagious....

Delta variant is 10 times more infectious than the Alpha variant we were dealing with so it will spread the virus much quicker, 10 times quicker, so although the virus kills less than a percent of those infected, with more people infected, the deaths of citizens unvaccinated, will increase exponentially.

The vaccinated can still spread it, but unlikely to die from it or even be hospitalized from catching it.... which is bad for the unvaccinated....the vaccinated give no protection for the unvaccinated, which a vaccine would normally do, by reducing spread.

The unvaccinated will get the brunt of Delta.

The next variant? Who knows what it will do?
You’re gonna live the rest of your life worrying about the next variant. Such a sad life. Fear is one hell of a weapon

You’re gonna live the rest of your life worrying about the next variant. Such a sad life. Fear is one hell of a weapon
It's not fear or cowardice silly one....I'm willing to do what I can to fight it....and stave off as many deaths as possible of my fellow Americans....

Fear and cowardice and selfishness comes from those, unwilling to do the same, for their fellow man.... fear of change, fear of a little sacrifice for the whole, of their Country....

So is using their own pride against them. The manipulators have been studying for years how to manipulate different personalities and if you watch these various threads it shows.

The vaccine are causing genocide?

You're right. Dont waste your time with me dickhead. You're should be in a mental asylum if you think the government are doing that.
You're barking mad.
The issue is that science can be manipulated. Manipulated and merged with propaganda to convince the masses to give up rights, resources and privacy for a cause.

The issue is that science can be manipulated. Manipulated and merged with propaganda to convince the masses to give up rights, resources and privacy for a cause.
Rodishi was the nut case who attempted to link the vaccination with genocide. What a load of shit. Read it yourself.
And if you belief that also you are just another delusional dickhead who is paranoid about hating dems and loves conspiracies. America is full of dickheads like you and the internet gave everyone of them the opportunity to advertise just how stupid they are, you included.

Do you ever read what you write? I assume it all makes sense even without any evidence. A vaccination couldn't hurt you and it wouldn't matter if it worked as you suggest. No one will miss dickheaf s like you.

The U.N. population reduction, and New World Order plan is to use their World Food Program dept, to disarm, and or starve large portions of the worlds population. If you don't join the one world government, you will receive no food or clean drinking water. This is the plan for the future.

The U.N. population reduction, and New World Order plan is to use their World Food Program dept, to disarm, and or starve large portions of the worlds population. If you don't join the one world government, you will receive no food or clean drinking water. This is the plan for the future.
Or maybe they will force you to live on the moon in an interracial marriage. Oh no!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back