Portland ANTIFA Stabs Reporter In Peaceful Protest

Whoops! I was wrong! That was a different ANTIFA stabbing. This one was on a guy named Drew Duncomb.

So many ANTIFA stabbings, yet none getting put down like the rabid dogs they are yet..wtf?!

Why is there no mention of this in any mainstream sources? Attacks and arrests are usually reported and even pro Trump rightwing Fox doesn’t have it. It is only referenced in tweets, YouTube and fringe sources...
Why is there no mention of this in any mainstream sources? Attacks and arrests are usually reported and even pro Trump rightwing Fox doesn’t have it. It is only referenced in tweets, YouTube and fringe sources...

Because MSM and Fake News wants to keep it out of the media as long as they can.

Do you think they want the news out that a white ANTIFA stabbed a black reporter?

There have to be legitimate ways of verifying something. MSM would be one. Why would not report when they have reported other crimes related to protests? And you know would jump on it. Why can’t this be verified?
Is video not good enough for you?

The man stabbed works for thegatewaypundit, soo.. MSM hates them and will not report on it.

Tomorrow AM will be Covid, Covid, Covid, and Biden shilling on the MSM "Meet The Press", k?

Call me Nostradumbass, but that's a reasonably educated guess.

MSM will not touch that.

Oh! Here's how ABC reports it:

They don't mention he was a journalist or anything.

Does anybody wonder why most people do not trust the MSM? It's because they lie, and they lie by omission.

The local affiliated news omits the details, but the names are the same:

It happened, and they smooth it over.

Check those names against what all the others say.

He was a reporter for gatewaypundit.

OK. That’s kind of what I was trying to find but here is the issue: nowhere does his name or that he is Antifa, and one of your articles appears to refer an unrelated stabbing where the victim died and the attacker is some one completely different.

Because MSM and Fake News wants to keep it out of the media as long as they can.

Do you think they want the news out that a white ANTIFA stabbed a black reporter?

There have to be legitimate ways of verifying something. MSM would be one. Why would not report when they have reported other crimes related to protests? And you know would jump on it. Why can’t this be verified?

The man stabbed works for thegatewaypundit, soo.. MSM hates them and will not report on it.

Tomorrow AM will be Covid, Covid, Covid, and Biden shilling on the MSM "Meet The Press", k?

MSM will not touch that.

Does anybody wonder why most people do not trust the MSM? It's because they lie, and they lie by omission.

OK. That’s kind of what I was trying to find but here is the issue: nowhere does his name or that he is Antifa, and one of your articles appears to refer an unrelated stabbing where the victim died and the attacker is some one completely different.
I did refer to an "unrelated" stabbing by accident with 1 source, but the common thread is ANTIFA.
BQ: What group is affiliated with both stabbings, hmm?

Whoops! I was wrong! That was a different ANTIFA stabbing. This one was on a guy named Drew Duncomb.

So many ANTIFA stabbings, yet none getting put down like the rabid dogs they are yet..wtf?!

And you are still wrong, Marion..your article references a homocide in SE Portland...nothing about protests, Antifa etc. just a crime. That is a bit dishonest don’t you think?

MSM will not touch that.

I did refer to an "unrelated" stabbing by accident, but the common thread is ANTIFA.

Except...No mention of Antifa involvement...so the common thread is...fiction.

MSM will not touch that.

~~~~~~
You're parsing the issue on stabbings in Portland and Seattle, while it is willfully being done by protesters whether BLM or Antifa makes no difference, they're still criminal acts by terrorists.....

MSM will not touch that.

~~~~~~
You're parsing the issue on stabbings in Portland and Seattle, while it is willfully being done by protesters whether BLM or Antifa makes no difference, they're still criminal acts by terrorists.....

I am looking for facts. Period.

MSM will not touch that.

~~~~~~

~~~~~~
Bull Scat....

1595725392194.png

Antifa militant and convicted pedophile Blake David Hampe was arrested in the early hours of Saturday following his alleged stabbing of a black Trump supporter in Portland.
https://amp.thepostmillennial.com/author/ianm

Last edited:

MSM will not touch that.

~~~~~~

If true, that would be an entirely new experience for you.

MSM will not touch that.

~~~~~~

Bull Scat....

Antifa and BLM have become your bogeymen. You want to to pin ever it act of violence On them even if they aren’t even there.

In some of those cases, it is just common crime. In others it is unconfirmed but you are taking it as fact. Without question.

Antifa has no redeeming qualities, but that doesn’t mean they Are to blame for everything.

MSM will not touch that.

~~~~~~

It appears thou art not searching vigorously.

MSM will not touch that.

~~~~~~

Don’t take this wrong, but, you wouldn’t recognize a fact if it hit you on the head like Newton’s apple.

From what I can see...you can’t provide anything to prove your assertions....you know, like an article quoting a police report?

MSM will not touch that.

~~~~~~

Then provide something. Like a police report. Identifying the attacker and his affiliation.

MSM will not touch that.

~~~~~~

Then provide something. Like a police report. Identifying the attacker and his affiliation.
I am not privy to police files, and that is a ridiculous request. I get it, the TDS has FUBARed your brain.
That is truly sad.
Newsflash: ANTIFA and BLM are attempting a hostile takeover of America by violence or the threat thereof. AKA: They are terrorists.

THAT is what's really happening. And those we pay taxes to are not doing enough.

Here's another thing about that: Americans are just about sick and tired of that shit. Everywhere.
PS: "Americans" are at least more then 70% of everybody in America, most likely more.

Last edited:

MSM will not touch that.

~~~~~~
You're parsing the issue on stabbings in Portland and Seattle, while it is willfully being done by protesters whether BLM
or Antifa makes no difference, they're still criminal acts by terrorists.....

I am not privy to police files, and that is a ridiculous request. I get it, the TDS has FUBARed you brain.
That is truly sad.

You don’t need to be. Media reports crimes in their jurisdictions, via police reports. Can’t find anything for this yet.

MSM will not touch that.

~~~~~~

Don’t take this wrong, but, you wouldn’t recognize a fact if it hit you on the head like Newton’s apple.

From what I can see...you can’t provide anything to prove your assertions....you know, like an article quoting a police report?
lol What assertions are you talking about?

MSM will not touch that.

~~~~~~
You're parsing the issue on stabbings in Portland and Seattle, while it is willfully being done by protesters whether BLM
or Antifa makes no difference, they're still criminal acts by terrorists.....

I am not privy to police files, and that is a ridiculous request. I get it, the TDS has FUBARed you brain.
That is truly sad.

You don’t need to be. Media reports crimes in their jurisdictions, via police reports. Can’t find anything for this yet.
Okay, here's the gist of this bullshit: 2 stabbings perpetrated by ANTIFA/BLM, and you're all "MSM propaganda machine didn't report on it so it never happened!" Bullshit.
Total Bullshit. Thus saith I.

MSM will not touch that.

~~~~~~

Easy. The name of the guy arrested. The fact that he was arrrested. That he was a member of Antifa.

MSM will not touch that.

~~~~~~

Easy. The name of the guy arrested. The fact that he was arrrested. That he was a member of Antifa.
I made no assertions about this. As usual your emotions are overcoming what little judgement you have.

Forum List

Back