Portland ANTIFA Stabs Reporter In Peaceful Protest

Why is there no mention of this in any mainstream sources? Attacks and arrests are usually reported and even pro Trump rightwing Fox doesn’t have it. It is only referenced in tweets, YouTube and fringe sources...
Why is there no mention of this in any mainstream sources? Attacks and arrests are usually reported and even pro Trump rightwing Fox doesn’t have it. It is only referenced in tweets, YouTube and fringe sources...

Because MSM and Fake News wants to keep it out of the media as long as they can.

Do you think they want the news out that a white ANTIFA stabbed a black reporter?

There have to be legitimate ways of verifying something. MSM would be one. Why would not report when they have reported other crimes related to protests? And you know would jump on it. Why can’t this be verified?
Is video not good enough for you?

The man stabbed works for thegatewaypundit, soo.. MSM hates them and will not report on it.

Tomorrow AM will be Covid, Covid, Covid, and Biden shilling on the MSM "Meet The Press", k?

Call me Nostradumbass, but that's a reasonably educated guess.

MSM will not touch that.

Oh! Here's how ABC reports it:

They don't mention he was a journalist or anything.

Does anybody wonder why most people do not trust the MSM? It's because they lie, and they lie by omission.

The local affiliated news omits the details, but the names are the same:

It happened, and they smooth it over.

Check those names against what all the others say.

He was a reporter for gatewaypundit.

OK. That’s kind of what I was trying to find but here is the issue: nowhere does his name or that he is Antifa, and one of your articles appears to refer an unrelated stabbing where the victim died and the attacker is some one completely different.

~~~~~~
You're parsing the issue on stabbings in Portland and Seattle, while it is willfully being done by protesters whether BLM or Antifa makes no difference, they're still criminal acts by terrorists.....

I am looking for facts. Period.

Bull Scat....

Antifa and BLM have become your bogeymen. You want to to pin ever it act of violence On them even if they aren’t even there.

In some of those cases, it is just common crime. In others it is unconfirmed but you are taking it as fact. Without question.

Antifa has no redeeming qualities, but that doesn’t mean they Are to blame for everything.

WOW.... Your Parsing Bull Scat continues to flow beyond all belief even when confronted with fact....

They have the stabber.

And they should. But I do have one little problem with these posts. Give cites to his Pedo conviction. That's easy enough to followup on. It would be public record.

And exactly what is Antifa? Find me proof that this organization exists.

So far, the reports that you people have been using has been from crackpot sites. Show me the conviction of him as a pedo.

Well, here is the link to Portland ANTIFA. Go sign up.
What kind of sense does that make?

You wanted proof ANTIFA exists, I thought you wanted to sign up.
You must be confusing me with another poster. I didn't say any such thing.

Because MSM and Fake News wants to keep it out of the media as long as they can.

Do you think they want the news out that a white ANTIFA stabbed a black reporter?

There have to be legitimate ways of verifying something. MSM would be one. Why would not report when they have reported other crimes related to protests? And you know would jump on it. Why can’t this be verified?
Is video not good enough for you?

The man stabbed works for thegatewaypundit, soo.. MSM hates them and will not report on it.

Tomorrow AM will be Covid, Covid, Covid, and Biden shilling on the MSM "Meet The Press", k?

Call me Nostradumbass, but that's a reasonably educated guess.

MSM will not touch that.

Oh! Here's how ABC reports it:

They don't mention he was a journalist or anything.

Does anybody wonder why most people do not trust the MSM? It's because they lie, and they lie by omission.

The local affiliated news omits the details, but the names are the same:

It happened, and they smooth it over.

Check those names against what all the others say.

He was a reporter for gatewaypundit.

OK. That’s kind of what I was trying to find but here is the issue: nowhere does his name or that he is Antifa, and one of your articles appears to refer an unrelated stabbing where the victim died and the attacker is some one completely different.

~~~~~~
You're parsing the issue on stabbings in Portland and Seattle, while it is willfully being done by protesters whether BLM
or Antifa makes no difference, they're still criminal acts by terrorists.....

I am looking for facts. Period.
It appears thou art not searching vigorously.
Then provide something. Like a police report. Identifying the attacker and his affiliation.
I am not privy to police files, and that is a ridiculous request. I get it, the TDS has FUBARed you brain.
That is truly sad.

You don’t need to be. Media reports crimes in their jurisdictions, via police reports. Can’t find anything for this yet.
Okay, here's the gist of this bullshit: 2 stabbings perpetrated by ANTIFA/BLM, and you're all "MSM propaganda machine didn't report on it so it never happened!" Bullshit.
Total Bullshit. Thus saith I.

What two stabbings?

This one, from your article?

Show me where it says anything about Antifa or BLM? In fact, that stabbing is not even in the same area of Portland as the protests.

Easy. The name of the guy arrested. The fact that he was arrrested. That he was a member of Antifa.
This guy? Blake David Hampe? Who is Blake David Hampe (child p*rn conviction) Wiki, Bio, Age, What is the actual story? Twitter Video & More Facts
I haven't seen anyone, except you and some other hard nut cases, deny this pedophile's affiliation with Anitfa.
Not good enough for Coyote, she needs to see his ANTIFA card and watch him pledging his soul to the cause.

They have the stabber.

And they should. But I do have one little problem with these posts. Give cites to his Pedo conviction. That's easy enough to followup on. It would be public record.

And exactly what is Antifa? Find me proof that this organization exists.

So far, the reports that you people have been using has been from crackpot sites. Show me the conviction of him as a pedo.

Well, here is the link to Portland ANTIFA. Go sign up.
What kind of sense does that make?

You wanted proof ANTIFA exists, I thought you wanted to sign up.
You must be confusing me with another poster. I didn't say any such thing.
I can back that up. I know Calypso. I was right there with her on 11/9/2016.
God answered our prayers. Take that for what you will. It's the truth.

Easy. The name of the guy arrested. The fact that he was arrrested. That he was a member of Antifa.
This guy? Blake David Hampe? Who is Blake David Hampe (child p*rn conviction) Wiki, Bio, Age, What is the actual story? Twitter Video & More Facts
I haven't seen anyone, except you and some other hard nut cases, deny this pedophile's affiliation with Anitfa.

Again. What kind of source is that? It claims Antifa...ok..where is the link to somethingfactual? They SAY SO...ok...based on what? A police report would confirm but find anything that at all.

Not good enough for Coyote, she needs to see his ANTIFA card and watch him pledging his soul to the cause.

Someone could claim this guy was a deranged White Supremacist. It is accurate according to your standards right?

And remember, your second example made no reference to Antifa, BLM, and wasn’t even in the same part of Portland as the protests. Isn’t that a bit ridiculous?

Again. What kind of source is that? It claims Antifa...ok..where is the link to somethingfactual? They SAY SO...ok...based on what? A police report would confirm but find anything that at all.
The very fact that Blake David Hampe stabbed a Trump supporter in the kidney in early morning hours in the general vicinity of the riot ground zero indicates something to most people with a functioning brain stem.

You know there is no Antifa membership card or data base that can be checked, right?
If he isn't a full fledged member of Antifa, whatever that means, his actions certainly shows he supports Antifa's
objectives and methods.

You are splitting hairs to gain some sort of imagined "win" here. Why?

Waiting for the Oregonian or NY Times official badge of approval?

If he was arrested then they are doing their jobs and should be a record,
No... it doesn't mean that at all. WHO arrested him means something. The amount of staff on call means something.

Antifa operates much like Al Qaeda and other terrorist groups do. It's hard to pin them down to a country or leadership. That way they live longer and have room to destroy.

They operate in much the same manner also...freaking terrorists

Death’s attributed to Al Queda, 3000 plus.

Deaths attributed to Antifa.......?

They are thugs, but you make them out to be much more.

Antifa operates much like Al Qaeda and other terrorist groups do. It's hard to pin them down to a country or leadership. That way they live longer and have room to destroy.

They operate in much the same manner also...freaking terrorists

Death’s attributed to Al Queda, 3000 plus.

Deaths attributed to Antifa.......?

They are thugs, but you make them out to be much more.
They have a lot more soy in their system.
Also they lack caravans of new Toyota trucks with 50 cal machine guns.
Oh! And Obama funding them with taxpayer money and U.S. weapons. The only money they get is from Soros and the Oligarch-ish corporations.
And when Americans stomp on those assholes source of revenue, all that goes away.
Furthermore, I do believe that will happen, and within 1 year.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back