Portland ANTIFA Stabs Reporter In Peaceful Protest

Ya, don't you just love the bullshit the left is supporting?

Peaceful protest, you're an idiot if you believe it.

If you don't think the mob will come for you you're stupid. Kind of the way cancel culture works at the fringe of the libtard party. They'll stalk you then stab you.

And you believe that the stabbing was done by the Legal Protesters? Not hardly. Obviously a person came with the express intent of either Assault or Murder which has nothing to do with any others around him.

That's the type of cover we get from you people. The left protests, riots, loots, commits arson and assaults on the police and civilians, and even murder follow, and "it's mostly peaceful." is what you have to say. A month of rioting each night in Portland continues because of the enablers on the left.

In First Weekend Of Riots, Looting Damage In 20 Major Cities Exceeded $400 Million

"It's like... mostly peace dude, motor on."

Meanwhile the so called right are hated, and vilified by the left and their media. The "right" can have months of TEA Party protests with ZERO violence, and ZERO riots, never clashing with the police, and even the protests to end the lock downs were peaceful, and yet vilified. But lib'tards can riot every night, and the leftist enablers spew the mostly peaceful mantra. Oh looky, another riot tonight. "Mostly peaceful."

His "Alleged" Pedo arrest was in Maine. He wasn't from portland at all.

We had a couple of peaceful protests here. No violence/ looting/rioting of any kind.
THAT is what a peaceful protest is.
You’re welcome.

drove past a peaceful protest on my way home. 5-9 college kids dressed in black using their bikes to bloke traffic. drove past hundreds of people trapped in traffic, most of them not even knowing why.

the cops were there helping the protestors block traffic. and protecing them from the people who's lives they are fucking up.

this is how lynchings get started. when there is no government to protect people from criminal assholes.

you people are sub human scum. i hope you do defund the police so they won't be there to protect you in the future.

They have the stabber.

And they should. But I do have one little problem with these posts. Give cites to his Pedo conviction. That's easy enough to followup on. It would be public record.

And exactly what is Antifa? Find me proof that this organization exists.

So far, the reports that you people have been using has been from crackpot sites. Show me the conviction of him as a pedo.

defund the police. we'll show you who antifa is.

They have the stabber.

And they should. But I do have one little problem with these posts. Give cites to his Pedo conviction. That's easy enough to followup on. It would be public record.

So far, the reports that you people have been using has been from crackpot sites. Show me the conviction of him as a pedo.

Well, here is the link to Portland ANTIFA. Go sign up.

Anyway....
Tell me where I can see this knife in the video.
It's a good point. He was streaming, it all could be just for views.

Just curious...how do you know he is Antifa? Can’t find it in any legit news sources, not even Fox.
Would have to catch him to know for sure. Another good point. However he should be in jail regardless... Right? Assuming of course he did actually stab him.

They did catch him.
He's a convicted pedo and a member of antifa.
Another who comments with out knowing shit.
Did the lolice say he is Antifa? Simple question. Every criminal and protester is Antifa to you guys, that is why I ask.

Once more in English please.

If you don't think the mob will come for you you're stupid. Kind of the way cancel culture works at the fringe of the libtard party. They'll stalk you then stab you.

And you believe that the stabbing was done by the Legal Protesters? Not hardly. Obviously a person came with the express intent of either Assault or Murder which has nothing to do with any others around him.

That's the type of cover we get from you people. The left protests, riots, loots, commits arson and assaults on the police and civilians, and even murder follow, and "it's mostly peaceful." is what you have to say. A month of rioting each night in Portland continues because of the enablers on the left.

In First Weekend Of Riots, Looting Damage In 20 Major Cities Exceeded $400 Million

"It's like... mostly peace dude, motor on."

Meanwhile the so called right are hated, and vilified by the left and their media. The "right" can have months of TEA Party protests with ZERO violence, and ZERO riots, never clashing with the police, and even the protests to end the lock downs were peaceful, and yet vilified. But lib'tards can riot every night, and the leftist enablers spew the mostly peaceful mantra. Oh looky, another riot tonight. "Mostly peaceful."

His "Alleged" Pedo arrest was in Maine. He wasn't from portland at all.

LOL....So a pedo from another state makes it okay.

They have the stabber.

What kind of sense does that make?

They have the stabber.

What kind of sense does that make?

You wanted proof ANTIFA exists, I thought you wanted to sign up.

Why is there no mention of this in any mainstream sources? Attacks and arrests are usually reported and even pro Trump rightwing Fox doesn’t have it. It is only referenced in tweets, YouTube and fringe sources...

Why is there no mention of this in any mainstream sources? Attacks and arrests are usually reported and even pro Trump rightwing Fox doesn’t have it. It is only referenced in tweets, YouTube and fringe sources...

Because MSM and Fake News wants to keep it out of the media as long as they can.

Do you think they want the news out that a white ANTIFA stabbed a black reporter?

Is the government going to do their job, or do the people have to handle this?

Because MSM and Fake News wants to keep it out of the media as long as they can.

Do you think they want the news out that a white ANTIFA stabbed a black reporter?

There have to be legitimate ways of verifying something. MSM would be one. Why would not report when they have reported other crimes related to protests? And you know would jump on it. Why can’t this be verified?

Probably the people will have to handle it, in a quiet way, until after the elections.

There have to be legitimate ways of verifying something. MSM would be one. Why would not report when they have reported other crimes related to protests? And you know would jump on it. Why can’t this be verified?

Since when has the Lame street media been legitimate?

This is day 58, Saturday night, this could get ugly. They had a gas powered concrete saw trying to cut through the fence last night. Portland is a cesspool of meth heads, pot heads and old libtardo hippies from the 60's and 70's that live on the streets and in junky old houses.

We'll know if the people of Oregon get sick enough of this bullshit and turn on them.

MSM doesn't like to post a lot of these kind of news either.....that's why people do not trust MSM

1595722480091.png

Bernell Trammell, 60, was shot and killed in Milwaukee on Thursday.

July 25, 2020

Is video not good enough for you?

The man stabbed works for thegatewaypundit, soo.. MSM hates them and will not report on it.

Tomorrow AM will be Covid, Covid, Covid, and Biden shilling on the MSM "Meet The Press", k?

Call me Nostradumbass, but that's a reasonably educated guess.

MSM will not touch that.

Oh! Here's how ABC reports it:

They don't mention he was a journalist or anything.

Does anybody wonder why most people do not trust the MSM? It's because they lie, and they lie by omission.

The local affiliated news omits the details, but the names are the same:

It happened, and they smooth it over.

Check those names against what all the others say.

He was a reporter for gatewaypundit.

Last edited:

Well I guess you'll just have to watch the vid of them loading him in the ambulance.

It's just that one guy. He messes up everything for everyone else, right? Ohhh...if not for that one single guy!

Hmm...., except for your omission of the multple rapes, murder and assaults that occurred in the country of "Chaz/CHOP"

XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​

Forum List

Back