Portland bar owner ordered to pay $400k to trannies he banned

Oh boo hoo, some stupid women didn't like it because they had to put the seat down before they sat on the loo? Get over it - don't they have husbands? Bet they are happy to put the seat down then.

Genius.....This has nothing to do with the fucking toilet.
What's the matter? Is Australia THAT fucking boring?

A bar owner should be allowed to keep that kind of lowlife Freak Trash out of his business establishment.

Here's hoping that a more Conservative perspective can be made to work again after January 20, 2017.

Hang in there, America.

There will be an end to this National Nightmare.

And, with the Senate going the way of the House in late 2014, it may get a little easier to hang-in-there, once Fearless Leader has been truly rendered a Lame Duck.

A SCOTUS appointment or two, a few dozen Appellate Court appointments, and a more Conservative interpretation of related law may once again become operative.

Hasten the day.

Last edited:
Just institue a dress code... no high heels, skirts or dresses. Easy peasy.

Bar owner to pay $400,000 for banning transgender patrons | Local News | The Seattle Times

Special privileges. People get banned from bars all the time, but this is one reason you can't jdo it for thanks to the HIV positive brigade

Read the damned article, loser:

They said they went to the bar every Friday for two years because they felt safe there — the bartender treated them well, and bouncers walked them to their cars as they left.

EVERY Friday for TWO years, and not a problem, then suddenly, the owner has a problem?
Like it or not, he can't ban people from his establishment simply because his other customers are bigots.

The Abbey in West Los Angeles has banned people who don't support same sex marriage. That's okay.
Groups of women who may be bachelorette parties are banned. That's okay.

Even if you're stupid enough to believe a business shouldn't be able to ban customers who are costing them money you should agree that this award is ludicrous. It WILL be over turned.

Two years and suddenly there's a big deal?

People can be so stupid.

They're in business to make a profit and then let their own hate and fear get in the way. I have never demanded a business not allow gays/transexuals in but then, I'm not terrified that I might actually be gay.

Forum List

Back