Portland getting worse and worse

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
I lived there for a whooping 11 yrs ,and sure it has a lot of “ street trash “ ,but I never saw any violence
Now the city has roaming Taliban gangs and people are getting beaten to death and killed .
We know the Oregon degenerates won’t do anything . Many businesses have been burnt to the ground and looted

Trump needs to send in the military and kill all
these “‘sewer rats “ . They’re spreading and getting more insane

We have a Second Amendment and should have no security problems in our free States.
The defense and protection of the state and of the United States is an obligation of all persons within the state. The legislature shall provide for the discharge of this obligation and for the maintenance and regulation of an organized militia.
Don't grab guns, grab gun lovers and Regulate them Well!

You have to wonder if the Portland democrats are going to let this shit go on at least until election day. I wouldn't doubt they'll crack down if Biden gets elected, but what if Trump is re-elected? Would they stop it then? They could if they wanted to, call out the Oregon NG and end this shit but will they? I dunno....

I lived there for a whooping 11 yrs ,and sure it has a lot of “ street trash “ ,but I never saw any violence
Now the city has roaming Taliban gangs and people are getting beaten to death and killed .
We know the Oregon degenerates won’t do anything . Many businesses have been burnt to the ground and looted

Trump needs to send in the military and kill all
these “‘sewer rats “ . They’re spreading and getting more insane
It's a shame how Democrats have turned the once beautiful and majestic city into a major sh*thole. BEYOND dreadful.

You have to wonder if the Portland democrats are going to let this shit go on at least until election day. I wouldn't doubt they'll crack down if Biden gets elected, but what if Trump is re-elected? Would they stop it then? They could if they wanted to, call out the Oregon NG and end this shit but will they? I dunno....
Very good point.

They even have tried to burn down one of the few Jewish temples in Portland

I really hate to say this but I never thought this country could go this far off track. There will be dead bodies in the street before this insanity is resolved.

Should we be grateful it is not right wing gun lovers with high capacity magazines rioting in the streets?

The 41st Infantry Brigade Combat Team, using the 2/162nd Infantry Regiment and 1/186th Infantry. They also have 3-116 Cav. and 1-82 Cav, both with thier own support battalions. Those guys could deal with this, if the Governor wanted to, as he clearly has the assets.

The 41st Infantry Brigade Combat Team, using the 2/162nd Infantry Regiment and 1/186th Infantry. They also have 3-116 Cav. and 1-82 Cav, both with thier own support battalions. Those guys could deal with this, if the Governor wanted to, as he clearly has the assets.
The governor? Of Oregon? Really? :oops:
He is a she, Kathleen Brown, sister of Jerry "Moonbeam" Brown, and currently undergoing a recall campaign against her. And I think you'll see UFOs on your front lawn before you see Kate Brown do something
of any importance to stop the insurrection in Portland.

Should we be grateful it is not right wing gun lovers with high capacity magazines rioting in the streets?
Those kind of people don't riot but we should be thankful that rioters don't show up on their lawn demanding they turn their houses over. Then their would be bodies on the ground

Forum List

Back