Portland truck attack suspect arrested

That negro should be hanged in the public square. Let's have a good old fashion lynching to send the message to other violent protesters, negro and white alike, that violence will not work, and the only ones who will benefit from it are those who will be rid of the negro and white monkeyfucks who perpetrate it.

At the very least, this piece of shit needs to have his teeth kicked into another time zone...
Thank you for a truely disgusting reminder of what we used to be like. Just sad that the “used to be” isn’t as “used to be” as I thought.
What are we like when he's pulling innocent people out of their vehicles, kicking their ass, then coming back for a stomp on the head cause he's white?

While I certainly don't excuse what this poster said, I certainly do not excuse the actions that led up to him saying it.

We agree he needs to go through our court system. Good. But his behavior was far worse than some internet warrior talking tough.

That doesn’t excuse it. Given the overall mood of the country racist rhetoric like that, that has a solid foundation of action in our history isn’t helpful. Why go round Robin Hood’s barn to excuse it because that is effectively what you did? The behavior of the man who who pulled him from the car is inexcusable. But why add to it? I don’t see why.

That negro should be hanged in the public square. Let's have a good old fashion lynching to send the message to other violent protesters, negro and white alike, that violence will not work, and the only ones who will benefit from it are those who will be rid of the negro and white monkeyfucks who perpetrate it.

At the very least, this piece of shit needs to have his teeth kicked into another time zone...
Thank you for a truely disgusting reminder of what we used to be like. Just sad that the “used to be” isn’t as “used to be” as I thought.
What are we like when he's pulling innocent people out of their vehicles, kicking their ass, then coming back for a stomp on the head cause he's white?

While I certainly don't excuse what this poster said, I certainly do not excuse the actions that led up to him saying it.

We agree he needs to go through our court system. Good. But his behavior was far worse than some internet warrior talking tough.

That doesn’t excuse it. Given the overall mood of the country racist rhetoric like that, that has a solid foundation of action in our history isn’t helpful. Why go round Robin Hood’s barn to excuse it because that is effectively what you did? The behavior of the man who who pulled him from the car is inexcusable. But why add to it? I don’t see why.
I think it's stupid, but if you can understand why people are out hurting others for 5heir social causes, I can understand why people will get mad and call them hateful names.

Honestly...I have a hard time understanding it. Because maybe because I just don’t see it as understandable. The guy who did this wasn’t doing for a social cause. That cause had long dissipated when the mob became a mob. I don’t understand blaming all blacks for this (when ironically, other black folks were trying to stop this guy) any more than I understand blaming all whites for certain actions. What I DO see is we are in very volatile times right now and there seems to be a real crisis in leadership, from the topon down to the mayor of Portland.

That doesn’t excuse it. Given the overall mood of the country racist rhetoric like that, that has a solid foundation of action in our history isn’t helpful
Have you posted ANYWHERE condemning the RACIST attacker? I doubt it. But when we see so many of these creatures being let go with a slap on the wrist, and then people like you only condemning those expecting justice, you lose all credibility

That is only partly true. Vigilantism arises when citizens decide to take the law in their own hands.

However, if idiot libs get their way and defund and disband police departments, the law will be in no one's hands. Good Americans will act as they see fit and right. If those folks who want to defund and disband police departments have a problem with that, well, they may want to alter their course of action, because good people enforcing our laws, sans badges, will happen...

Quite possible that the DA will drop the charges. They've dropped a lot of charges against this lot.

I wonder if the DA does that the people will start taking to vigilantism for self protection?

Vigilantism is just another word for mob justice. You know, like what this mob does.
It works...........and only is needed if the system of justice breaks down.....................and in DNC run places ordering police to stand down............and DA's that cherry pick what they will charge...........

This shit ends when these people get a taste of their own medicine........in other areas of the country they tried it........didn't turn out well for them.............because WHERE I COME FROM...........they get educated VERY QUICKLY.

No. It doesn’t work. It completely avoids the the law, the justice system, our right a jury trial, the protections and presumptions of innocence we are supposed to be granted.

Vigilantism is mob justice where the color of your skin is enough to prove tbe crime whether it is the by the mob who pulled a white man from a car or the men who followed, ambushed and shot a black man jogging in a white neighborhood.

Have to laugh though. Though you guys were the law and order folks...but I see far more posts advocating Violence, whether it is shooting protestors for trespassing or...vigilante “justice” from the right than I do from the left supporting Riots. Don’t see much support for that at all.

People, white people, are being arrested for defending themselves. The law, the legal system has been corrupted by democrats.

The cops are protecting the mobs from the people and working with them to help them break the law.

And nowhere does she condemn this.

I think it's stupid, but if you can understand why people are out hurting others for 5heir social causes, I can understand why people will get mad and call them hateful names.

Honestly...I have a hard time understanding it. Because maybe because I just don’t see it as understandable. The guy who did this wasn’t doing for a social cause. That cause had long dissipated when the mob became a mob. I don’t understand blaming all blacks for this (when ironically, other black folks were trying to stop this guy) any more than I understand blaming all whites for certain actions. What I DO see is we are in very volatile times right now and there seems to be a real crisis in leadership, from the topon down to the mayor of Portland.

The mayor of Portland is a fucking joke. He should be dragged from city hall by his testicles. He wouldn't know "leadership" if it fucking fell on him.

You say you don't understand blaming all blacks for this. Well, I don't understand blaming all cops when a Geroge Floyd is killed. I don't understand holding white people today to account fore the actions of white people who've been dead for 150 years.

Yet, idiots are doing those things every single day...

l,..
That doesn’t excuse it. Given the overall mood of the country racist rhetoric like that, that has a solid foundation of action in our history isn’t helpful
Have you posted ANYWHERE condemning the RACIST attacker? I doubt it. But when we see so many of these creatures being let go with a slap on the wrist, and then people like you only condemning those expecting justice, you lose all credibility

Yes. My first post in this thread. Post #2. I guess you and Correll did not bother to read the thread.

The mayor of Portland is a fucking joke. He should be dragged from city hall by his testicles. He wouldn't know "leadership" if it fucking fell on him.

You say you don't understand blaming all blacks for this. Well, I don't understand blaming all cops when a Geroge Floyd is killed. I don't understand holding white people today to account fore the actions of white people who've been dead for 150 years.

Agree. So how do we move forward?

Quite possible that the DA will drop the charges. They've dropped a lot of charges against this lot.

I wonder if the DA does that the people will start taking to vigilantism for self protection?

Vigilantism is just another word for mob justice. You know, like what this mob does.
It works...........and only is needed if the system of justice breaks down.....................and in DNC run places ordering police to stand down............and DA's that cherry pick what they will charge...........

This shit ends when these people get a taste of their own medicine........in other areas of the country they tried it........didn't turn out well for them.............because WHERE I COME FROM...........they get educated VERY QUICKLY.

No. It doesn’t work. It completely avoids the the law, the justice system, our right a jury trial, the protections and presumptions of innocence we are supposed to be granted.

Vigilantism is mob justice where the color of your skin is enough to prove tbe crime whether it is the by the mob who pulled a white man from a car or the men who followed, ambushed and shot a black man jogging in a white neighborhood.

Have to laugh though. Though you guys were the law and order folks...but I see far more posts advocating Violence, whether it is shooting protestors for trespassing or...vigilante “justice” from the right than I do from the left supporting Riots. Don’t see much support for that at all.

People, white people, are being arrested for defending themselves. The law, the legal system has been corrupted by democrats.

The cops are protecting the mobs from the people and working with them to help them break the law.

And nowhere does she condemn this.

As usual, you lie. Are you going to frantically shift the goalposts?

Most of what is dropped are minor things that they can't really make stick, like disorderly conduct. Assault like this is a whole 'other level. It's like what happened in Charlottesville - a lot of the violence ended up not being prosecuted, but the guy that drove the truck into the crowd most certainly will be prosecuted. I think for the minor stuff - getting thrown in jail for the night is traumatic enough to make a lasting impression for many.
Never underestimate to ability of a liberal prosecutor or a biased, liberal-activist judge to exonerate a Marxist asshole for assault and battery...or even murder.
Bullshit.

But we just watched them do exactly that. How is it possible for you to WATCH it happen in front of you and not acknowledge that it is?

Can you give me an example?

This is Portlands problem. period. leave everyone else out.

Agree. So how do we move forward?
vote the people out if office who refuse to stop the violence.

like this bitch:

This piece of crap needs to be sent away for a long time.

From what I understand he turned himself in.
...after refusing to do so for a week. That is why his bail is so high. This guy is going to prison for a long time.

...after refusing to do so for a week. That is why his bail is so high. This guy is going to prison for a long time.
Are you going to give him a send off party?

What possible difference should that make?
Quite a bit when it comes to a voluntary versus involuntary arrest.
He evaded police for over a week. He is in serious trouble because of that fact.

What possible difference should that make?
Quite a bit when it comes to a voluntary versus involuntary arrest.
He evaded police for over a week. He is in serious trouble because of that fact.
I am sure they will take care of him in jail. Three hots and cot with a tuck-in.

The report was on Russian RT and FOX News — FOX said the event happened “just a few blocks away” from a BLM protest ... in other words NOT part of whatever “protest” they are talking about. Every asshole in America is taking pictures of every other asshole doing stupid shit — in this case utterly criminal shit — and then blaming BLM, or whoever they hate. FOX videos and reports of “BLM” criminals like this, and looters as being BLM “activists,” is just not credible to me, but of course asshole criminals may claim to be innocent BLM protesters to get sympathy.

That asshole should and no doubt will be prosecuted. He apparently has a record, including domestic violence, and the guy he attacked claims he was helping a transgender person (a BLM person?). The bad guy was identified by numerous community people, including no doubt supporters of BLM, before he was forced to “turn himself in.” Most if not all BLM organizers and activists in Portland are no doubt horrified by such criminality. You won’t hear on FOX any interviews with those BLM people who denounce such violence. Obviously.

He was wearing a vest that said "Security" on the back. So who was he working security for (and I use that word loosely) if not BLM or Antifa?
So now any asshole who buys a vest that reads “SECURITY” is automatically working to establish security? And this “security” has to be interpreted as being for BLM too? Even though he was blocks away from a reported protest? This just seems to show how gullible you are, how easy it is for criminal elements or even paid provocateurs to instigate violence, and then have it broadcast as BLM or Antifa or pro-Democrat ... by Russian trolls or FOX news.

I don’t really bother watching all the unending coverage of violence, looting or fistfights in parking lots over MAGA hats, nuts spewing racist epithets or liberal loons fighting over pronouns on campuses. This is all, pro and con, used in utterly propagandistic ways. Everything now is filmed on somebody’s phone and fed into the mass media spin machine.
You should do some research. You seemed very confused about who this guy is and his involvement with BLM.

Forum List

Back