Portland’s Mayor Begs Public To Help Dox Antifa Members, Do The Cops Jobs

Because snitching on terrorists will never put you or your family in danger!
Besides, their just an idea.

So, he was hobnobbing with them when Trump was president, but wants them turned in now that Harris is control.

How shallow can the twit get, anyway

Not about Harris, Biden or even Trump. He is probably has been evaluating the effectiveness or more rightly, the lack there of, regarding his managerial response to the protests/rioting. Permissiveness, to me has always been a problem of the left, whether that is accurate or not. Setting limits is as important as setting goals. I see permissiveness with children in the way they are raised, leading to more permissiveness in general. Though not always bad, by any means, there must be limits, a line at which you must say no and NO MEANS NO. This is where he, his Governor and some others around the few riot torn cities failed, at least in my opinion.

All Dem mayors have been ordered to start clamping down on the violence now that they can’t blame Trump.

So, he was hobnobbing with them when Trump was president, but wants them turned in now that Harris is control.

Not about Harris, Biden or even Trump. He is probably has been evaluating the effectiveness or more rightly, the lack there of, regarding his managerial response to the protests/rioting. Permissiveness, to me has always been a problem of the left, whether that is accurate or not. Setting limits is as important as setting goals. I see permissiveness with children in the way they are raised, leading to more permissiveness in general. Though not always bad, by any means, there must be limits, a line at which you must say no and NO MEANS NO. This is where he, his Governor and some others around the few riot torn cities failed, at least in my opinion.

All Dem mayors have been ordered to start clamping down on the violence now that they can’t blame Trump.

Interesting assertion. Got a reference on it or did you make it up, cause you thought it sounded good?

It's a little late Ted!

Many of us have moved out of Portland, 100% because of the left that lives there. They've ruined the city, it's just nothing like it used to be.
Wise.

So tell me, have you seen this video on CNN, The Today Show, etc ?

VIDEO: Portland Woman Laments Destruction Of Popeyes Chicken Restaurant By BLM Rioters
"Look at these kids, these kids done grown up in this community, now they can't even sit down and eat a piece of chicken because they done tore up the damn store."

1619300265369.png

They're going to have to pay them first; they're criminals, after all, and they shake each other down as well as the public.

So tell me, have you seen this video on CNN, The Today Show, etc ?

VIDEO: Portland Woman Laments Destruction Of Popeyes Chicken Restaurant By BLM Rioters
"Look at these kids, these kids done grown up in this community, now they can't even sit down and eat a piece of chicken because they done tore up the damn store."

View attachment 483631

That would not fit the narrative.

Seems to me Antifa is right and they have a lot more to do.
For example, end illegal laws like the War on Drugs, 3 strikes, asset forfeiture, illegal wars, federal gun control, etc.
College tuition should be free at state universities, and there needs to be public health care.
This country is still WAY TOO Fascist.

Dox 'em!

I'm cool with that.
If they broke the law and it is captured on cam......well, go get 'em, sic 'em.
That's exactly why we have all those cams out there: body cams, dashboard cams, security cams, civilian Smart Phones, etc.

If you broke the law......and we have your mug on film, well....that's a gotcha.
And works the same regardless of one's political bent.

You broke the friggin' law, Skippy.
Pay the Piper.

Remember when the Mayor of Portland, Ted Wheeler, sided with protestors. When he actually joined in with protestors and got gassed. Remember when he actually moved and left everyone else behind to fend for themselves. Remember when it was "all Trumps fault". How times change, now he wants those same residents he left behind to stand together and "take the city back".

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2021/04/24/ted-wheeler-portland-protests/

Remember when trumpstain held a Bible up after gassing protesters for his photo op.
The man is a clown, he know zero about the Bible, but you will somehow still follow the cult.

Disaster.

Remember when trumpstain held a Bible up after gassing protesters for his photo op.
The man is a clown, he know zero about the Bible, but you will somehow still follow the cult.
Disaster.
These were four solid years of continual, embarrassing, humiliating and truly disturbing moments, comments, tweets and adulation that had me seriously questioning what had happened to this country. How this could have happened.

But for some reason, this moment sticks out to me. This person, doing this thing, with the unquestioning love and support of his obedient cult, fully drove home how insulated and isolated the alternate universe was. And is.

Disaster.

Remember when you weren't a dick and stayed on topic? Remember when you didn't have trump derangement syndrome? Yea, me neither!

Seems to me Antifa is right and they have a lot more to do.
For example, end illegal laws like the War on Drugs, 3 strikes, asset forfeiture, illegal wars, federal gun control, etc.
College tuition should be free at state universities, and there needs to be public health care.
This country is still WAY TOO Fascist.

We already have shills and trolls by the dozen from DU and the DNC babbling those memes. Have anything original?

Besides, they’re just an idea.

What a fucking Pussy you are. Did you even listen to your own stupid YouTube link?

Did you dox your bros or are you too much of a pussy?

Ask the fucking Patriot Act authors, dipshit.

What’s the Patriot Act have to do with you helping to stop terrorists?

Disaster.
These were four solid years of continual, embarrassing, humiliating and truly disturbing moments, comments, tweets and adulation that had me seriously questioning what had happened to this country. How this could have happened.

But for some reason, this moment sticks out to me. This person, doing this thing, with the unquestioning love and support of his obedient cult, fully drove home how insulated and isolated the alternate universe was. And is.
Agreed and the next fours years won’t be much different.

Besides, they’re just an idea.

What a fucking Pussy you are. Did you even listen to your own stupid YouTube link?

Did you dox your bros or are you too much of a pussy?

Ask the fucking Patriot Act authors, dipshit.

What’s the Patriot Act have to do with you helping to stop terrorists?

He's pretending patriots are terrorists, and the Red Chinese regime he's looking forward to is a good thing.

Forum List

Back