Portland’s Mayor Begs Public To Help Dox Antifa Members, Do The Cops Jobs

All Dem mayors have been ordered to start clamping down on the violence now that they can’t blame Trump.

^^^ and we have the winner! There is NOTHING Dems won't do to gain power including wrecking their own damn cities then blaming Trump. But the idiots lost control of this in Portland and Seattle, mobs have taken over.

I was born here and watched Dems wreck Portland over the decades. Once voted the best place to live in America multiple times, today the city is a rats nest of garbage, graffiti, homeless camps, roaming bands of illegals, prostitutes, and drug dealers. Mexico flooded the area with Meth and Heroine. Liberals legalized these drugs and made it worse. The addicts steal anything to fund their habits. One business tired of being broken into put up a 10 foot chain link fence to keep the thieves out...they stole the fence and sold it to the metal recyclers for drug money.

• Wow
Reactions: Vel
Because snitching on terrorists will never put you or your family in danger!
Besides, their just an idea.

So, he was hobnobbing with them when Trump was president, but wants them turned in now that Harris is control.

How shallow can the twit get, anyway

Not about Harris, Biden or even Trump. He is probably has been evaluating the effectiveness or more rightly, the lack there of, regarding his managerial response to the protests/rioting. Permissiveness, to me has always been a problem of the left, whether that is accurate or not. Setting limits is as important as setting goals. I see permissiveness with children in the way they are raised, leading to more permissiveness in general. Though not always bad, by any means, there must be limits, a line at which you must say no and NO MEANS NO. This is where he, his Governor and some others around the few riot torn cities failed, at least in my opinion.

Of course it had to do with them. He encouraged antifa when he saw them as being useful in taking down Trump , but now they are not needed. Also, Harris was having her underlings bailing out those anitifa members who actually did get arrested so they could get back on the street to cause more mayhem.

You are saying he sacrificed his city to get rid of trump and elect Biden? Doubt it was a prime consideration. I think left wing permissiveness is just basically not liking to say no, carried to extreme. Ever seen a kid acting horribly in a store being tolerate by one or both parents, when the kid really needed a butt whipping right there in the store to get the message no means no? You know those will be rotten teens and adult later in life.

These kids are running our country now. Spoiled, undisciplined adults with adolescent minds and no accountability.

Ah the daily radical right circle jerk thread about how the country is being destroyed by the Democrats, after 40 years of Republican policies have destroyed the American Dream.

Every day you post one of these threads to convince yourselves that tax cuts, racism and hate haven't destroyed the nation, impoverished working people, and lead to violent insurrection. Nothing fails like Republican policy.

So, he was hobnobbing with them when Trump was president, but wants them turned in now that Harris is control.

Not about Harris, Biden or even Trump. He is probably has been evaluating the effectiveness or more rightly, the lack there of, regarding his managerial response to the protests/rioting. Permissiveness, to me has always been a problem of the left, whether that is accurate or not. Setting limits is as important as setting goals. I see permissiveness with children in the way they are raised, leading to more permissiveness in general. Though not always bad, by any means, there must be limits, a line at which you must say no and NO MEANS NO. This is where he, his Governor and some others around the few riot torn cities failed, at least in my opinion.

Of course it had to do with them. He encouraged antifa when he saw them as being useful in taking down Trump , but now they are not needed. Also, Harris was having her underlings bailing out those anitifa members who actually did get arrested so they could get back on the street to cause more mayhem.

You are saying he sacrificed his city to get rid of trump and elect Biden? Doubt it was a prime consideration. I think left wing permissiveness is just basically not liking to say no, carried to extreme. Ever seen a kid acting horribly in a store being tolerate by one or both parents, when the kid really needed a butt whipping right there in the store to get the message no means no? You know those will be rotten teens and adult later in life.

These kids are running our country now. Spoiled, undisciplined adults with adolescent minds and no accountability.

Weren't you complaining about the doddering old fool running the country. Make up your minds!!! It's either AOC and the Squad, or it's Communists, and now it's the kids.

If it's the kids, they're really pissed at you old fools spending them into bankruptcy, and leaving them $50,000 in debt and living in their parents basement after paying $250,000 just to get an education to qualify for a job that pays $40,000 a year.

I was born here and watched Dems wreck Portland over the decades. Once voted the best place to live in America multiple times, today the city is a rats nest of garbage, graffiti, homeless camps, roaming bands of illegals, prostitutes, and drug dealers. Mexico flooded the area with Meth and Heroine. Liberals legalized these drugs and made it worse. The addicts steal anything to fund their habits. One business tired of being broken into put up a 10 foot chain link fence to keep the thieves out...they stole the fence and sold it to the metal recyclers for drug money.
That's a sad thing to witness. I worry for my state because we're seeing such an influx of people fleeing the garbage they created in their own states.

Weren't you complaining about the doddering old fool running the country. Make up your minds!!! It's either AOC and the Squad, or it's Communists, and now it's the kids.

If it's the kids, they're really pissed at you old fools spending them into bankruptcy, and leaving them $50,000 in debt and living in their parents basement after paying $250,000 just to get an education to qualify for a job that pays $40,000 a year.

The hypocrisy of anyone that supports Beijing's little bitch's spending plans and then complaining about the debt it brings. Has it occurred to you that you might want to mind your country's business if you're concerned about leaving debt for the young. Trudeau government spending large on Canada’s credit card | Fraser Institute

Besides, they’re just an idea.

What a fucking Pussy you are. Did you even listen to your own stupid YouTube link?

Did you dox your bros or are you too much of a pussy?

Ask the fucking Patriot Act authors, dipshit.

What’s the Patriot Act have to do with you helping to stop terrorists?

He's pretending patriots are terrorists, and the Red Chinese regime he's looking forward to is a good thing.

"What’s the Patriot Act have to do with you helping to stop terrorists? "

Trumpidity.

Ah the daily radical right circle jerk thread about how the country is being destroyed by the Democrats

Have you visited Portland recently you stupid Candian liberal mouth breather? It's a Dem shithole. Dems from California flooded into Portland and wrecked it, FACT!

Besides, they’re just an idea.

Oh My God!!... what a raaaaacist!!!
He literally said the protestors are carrying out "egregious acts of violence"!!! - and "this has gone on far too long".
What???
I thought they were "mostly peaceful" ??
Is he questioning the acts of black people?? How dare he???

That's a sad thing to witness. I worry for my state because we're seeing such an influx of people fleeing the garbage they created in their own states.

That's precisely what happened to Portland. Californians flooded into Portland and Seattle and took over both states. It took about 30 years but now they are infested liberal shitholes.

Lol

"Jacob says that the reporting of the individuals involved is encouraging harm against those people. But apparently, the Antifa member has no concern over the harm that their actions and violence are causing to the people of Portland."

Ah the daily radical right circle jerk thread about how the country is being destroyed by the Democrats

Have you visited Portland recently you stupid Candian liberal mouth breather? It's a Dem shithole. Dems from California flooded into Portland and wrecked it, FACT!
Canadian
[kəˈnādēən]

ADJECTIVE

1. relating to or characteristic of Canada or its inhabitants.
    "the Canadian government's economic policies" ·
    [more]
NOUN

1. a native or inhabitant of Canada.
    "a 27-year-old Canadian from Ontario" ·
    [more]

Canadian
[kəˈnādēən]

ADJECTIVE

1. relating to or characteristic of Canada or its inhabitants.
    "the Canadian government's economic policies" ·
    [more]
NOUN

1. a native or inhabitant of Canada.
    "a 27-year-old Canadian from Ontario" ·
    [more]

^^^ look its the stupid liberal spelling police :auiqs.jpg:get a life loser.

The doddering old fool is a puppet for these children and adolescent minded “adults”. “Kids” and “Communists” includes 70 year olds who never mentally matured past their hippie days. The “kids” that spent 250k on an education that can’t qualify for a 40k/year job clearly aren’t capable of making informed decisions and yet you and others give them and their hippie parents the keys to the country via a man who should be in assisted living eating prunes and watching Wheel of Fortune.

That's precisely what happened to Portland. Californians flooded into Portland and Seattle and took over both states. It took about 30 years but now they are infested liberal shitholes.

I lived there twice, in 1988 and again after the first big wave of Californication, in 1997; it was a shithole within 5 years, with housing prices downtown so high it was already unaffordable for most with real jobs, a typical scenario for allegedly 'liberal' cities; run the working class out and leave them homeless, then make sad faces and pretend to be all 'progressive n stuff' while making piles off of real estate scams.

I lived there twice, in 1988 and again after the first big wave of Californication, in 1997; it was a shithole within 5 years, with housing prices downtown so high it was already unaffordable for most with real jobs, a typical scenario for allegedly 'liberal' cities; run the working class out and leave them homeless, then make sad faces and pretend to be all 'progressive n stuff' while making piles off of real estate scams.

^^^ outstanding post with 100% accuracy. In 1989 there were over 300 homes for sale in Portland for under $50k. Within 2 years of California flooding north there were ZERO. Homes in California were selling for 5 times what homes cost in Portland and Seattle. California flooded into the cities with all that cash bought a house, then bought up ever last affordable house as rentals with the rest of the cash. Working people here where salaries were far below those in California could no longer afford a home.

"with housing prices downtown so high it was already unaffordable for most with real jobs, ......... while making piles off of real estate scams."

"then bought up ever last affordable house as rentals ......"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is not intended as snark, but......but I think an argument can be made that what we are reading above is merely 'sour grapes'.

Local fellows who weren't astute enough, market savvy enough, to see what was happening and jump on the wave before the bulk of newbie out-of-towners came in and kick-started a moribund market.

Snooze..... you lose.

You can't shield, back and support Antifa goons and then turn on a dime against them with any credence
from Portland idiots that put Ted Wheeler in office for two long terms. Wheeler sponsored Antifa
donating city property to the radical bullies as their personal campgrounds when it benefited him to do so.

Clearly Wheeler and leftist backers were very willing to support the felons in Antifa when Donald Trump was
in office. Because who cares about arson, felonious assault and property destruction when the Bad Orange
Man might gain from order in Portland?

But now? Apparently that's a different story and this transparent change of attitude stinks!
In the alternate universe that is Portland the only political challenges to Wheeler have come from
even more radical and idiotic mayoral candidates. You made your shit hole, Portland.
Now burn in it.

I couldn't agree more. They voted that idiot in. Not once but twice. They got what they voted for. I have no sympathy for those idiot voters. Hope their city burns to the ground.

You can't shield, back and support Antifa goons and then turn on a dime against them with any credence
from Portland idiots that put Ted Wheeler in office for two long terms. Wheeler sponsored Antifa
donating city property to the radical bullies as their personal campgrounds when it benefited him to do so.

Clearly Wheeler and leftist backers were very willing to support the felons in Antifa when Donald Trump was
in office. Because who cares about arson, felonious assault and property destruction when the Bad Orange
Man might gain from order in Portland?

But now? Apparently that's a different story and this transparent change of attitude stinks!
In the alternate universe that is Portland the only political challenges to Wheeler have come from
even more radical and idiotic mayoral candidates. You made your shit hole, Portland.
Now burn in it.

I couldn't agree more. They voted that idiot in. Not once but twice. They got what they voted for. I have no sympathy for those idiot voters. Hope their city burns to the ground.
You can definitely turn on a dime and with great credibility if you only will. If you are taking your platoon down the dusty pitted trail and you come upon the remains of the whole company of tried troops that went before and you see the grizzled old Sergeant, shot to shit, holding on to the sign post to the way ahead, feebly waving saying "Go Back, Go Back", you might ought to pay the Fk attention to him.
Learning from what didn't, doesn't and won't work is an important leadership skill.

Forum List

Back