Portland’s Mayor Begs Public To Help Dox Antifa Members, Do The Cops Jobs

Because snitching on terrorists will never put you or your family in danger!
Besides, their just an idea.

So, he was hobnobbing with them when Trump was president, but wants them turned in now that Harris is control.

How shallow can the twit get, anyway

Not about Harris, Biden or even Trump. He is probably has been evaluating the effectiveness or more rightly, the lack there of, regarding his managerial response to the protests/rioting. Permissiveness, to me has always been a problem of the left, whether that is accurate or not. Setting limits is as important as setting goals. I see permissiveness with children in the way they are raised, leading to more permissiveness in general. Though not always bad, by any means, there must be limits, a line at which you must say no and NO MEANS NO. This is where he, his Governor and some others around the few riot torn cities failed, at least in my opinion.

Of course it had to do with them. He encouraged antifa when he saw them as being useful in taking down Trump , but now they are not needed. Also, Harris was having her underlings bailing out those anitifa members who actually did get arrested so they could get back on the street to cause more mayhem.

Not about Harris, Biden or even Trump. He is probably has been evaluating the effectiveness or more rightly, the lack there of, regarding his managerial response to the protests/rioting. Permissiveness, to me has always been a problem of the left, whether that is accurate or not. Setting limits is as important as setting goals. I see permissiveness with children in the way they are raised, leading to more permissiveness in general. Though not always bad, by any means, there must be limits, a line at which you must say no and NO MEANS NO. This is where he, his Governor and some others around the few riot torn cities failed, at least in my opinion.
You can't shield, back and support Antifa goons and then turn on a dime against them with any credence
from Portland idiots that put Ted Wheeler in office for two long terms. Wheeler sponsored Antifa
donating city property to the radical bullies as their personal campgrounds when it benefited him to do so.

Clearly Wheeler and leftist backers were very willing to back the felons in Antifa when Donald Trump was
in office. Because who cares about arson, felonious assault and property destruction when the Bad Orange
Man might gain from order in Portland?

But now? Apparently that's a different story and this transparent change of attitude stinks!
Sure you can and should, or do you like the way it has been going over there for the last year? Effective good government in the best interests of the tax payers. I haven't seen it there since all this crap started. Always wondered how long it would take for them to get a clue. Who knows whether he is actually waking up now. I will not be convince of anything for a while. Certainly would not move there or even visit without seeing the results of any supposed real change.

You can't shield, back and support Antifa goons and then turn on a dime against them with any credence
from Portland idiots that put Ted Wheeler in office for two long terms. Wheeler sponsored Antifa
donating city property to the radical bullies as their personal campgrounds when it benefited him to do so.

Clearly Wheeler and leftist backers were very willing to support the felons in Antifa when Donald Trump was
in office. Because who cares about arson, felonious assault and property destruction when the Bad Orange

But now? Apparently that's a different story and this transparent change of attitude stinks!
In the alternate universe that is Portland the only political challenges to Wheeler have come from
even more radical and idiotic mayoral candidates. You made your shit hole, Portland.
Now burn in it.
Except for Mac1958 who is still devoted to trump, libs world changed with biden in the white house

now they dont need ANTIFA anymore

Because snitching on terrorists will never put you or your family in danger!
Besides, their just an idea.

So, he was hobnobbing with them when Trump was president, but wants them turned in now that Harris is control.

How shallow can the twit get, anyway

Of course it had to do with them. He encouraged antifa when he saw them as being useful in taking down Trump , but now they are not needed. Also, Harris was having her underlings bailing out those anitifa members who actually did get arrested so they could get back on the street to cause more mayhem.

You are saying he sacrificed his city to get rid of trump and elect Biden? Doubt it was a prime consideration. I think left wing permissiveness is just basically not liking to say no, carried to extreme. Ever seen a kid acting horribly in a store being tolerate by one or both parents, when the kid really needed a butt whipping right there in the store to get the message no means no? You know those will be rotten teens and adult later in life.

You are saying he sacrificed his city to get rid of trump and elect Biden? Doubt it was a prime consideration. I think left wing permissiveness is just basically not liking to say no, carried to extreme. Ever seen a kid acting horribly in a store being tolerate by one or both parents, when the kid really needed a butt whipping right there in the store to get the message no means no? You know those will be rotten teens and adult later in life.
You doubt Wheeler sat by and thumb twiddled while Portland went through over 120 straight nights of fires,
mayhem and destruction because to call out the police would be helping the Bad Orange Man out?
Yet now Wheeler says he will crack down on the rat's nest his city is with Trump gone and mentally challenged
Biden playing president?

What happened to the "left wing permissiveness" you theorize? I guess it just magically went away
coincidental with Trump being illegally dumped from office and Joe Biden being a senile figurehead
for every radical proposal the real power behind the presidency (his name is Obama) cares to put forward.

Your facile and over simplistic explanations are as clear as day. Save your energy. And leftists
love to imagine conservatives are dumb? The irony meter is red lining.

Last edited:
You are saying he sacrificed his city to get rid of trump and elect Biden?

Yes, of course he did. I live 100 miles away and have been paying attention. He was ENCOURAGING antifa and even showed up to one of their riots to show solidarity. It was just as deliberate as it was for Harris to bail out the criminals so they could indulge in more rioting.

You doubt Wheeler sat by and thumb twiddled while Portland went through over 120 straight nights of fires,
mayhem and destruction because to call out the police would be helping the Bad Orange Man out?
Yet now Wheeler says he will crack down on the rat's nest his city is with Trump gone and mentally challenged
Biden playing president?

What happened to the "left wing permissiveness" you theorize? I guess it just magically went away
coincidental with Trump being illegally dumped from office and Joe Biden being a senile figurehead
for every radical proposal the real power behind the presidency (his name is Obama) cares to put forward.

Your facile and over simplistic explanations are as clear as day. Save your energy. And leftists
love to imagine conservatives are dumb? The irony meter is red lining.
Local politics, sooner or later goes back to pragmatism. If what you are doing is absolutely proven not to work and indeed destructive, as much as a liberal mind might hate it, they start to take steps they do not like and previously rejected out of knee jerk liberal mindset, to effect change. If you don't sooner or later they will get rid of your ass for somebody else as the pendulum will swing by it's own weight. This is not new.

Local politics, sooner or later goes back to pragmatism. If what you are doing is absolutely proven not to work and indeed destructive, as much as a liberal mind might hate it, they start to take steps they do not like and previously rejected out of knee jerk liberal mindset, to effect change. If you don't sooner or later they will get rid of your ass for somebody else as the pendulum will swing by it's own weight. This is not new.
Yeah...:rolleyes: .
Well you're saying Wheeler is doing an about face for pragmatic reasons and I'm saying in reality Wheeler is, in effect, putting some potpourri on a rotting skunk carcass to cover up the unforgivable stink it gives off.
That pragmatic reason for allying his office with the criminals in Antifa was named Donald Trump.

Wheeler is changing course because Trump is gone and for no other reason than that! He was very happy having Antifa around with Trump in office and he did much to support the leftist thugs and bullies.
Read the fist hand account of life in Portland under Wheeler and Antifa by Andy Ngo.

You are rationalizing and laying down smoke because to admit Wheeler would rather watch his city
devolve into a cesspit rather than do something about it with Trump around pains you too much to admit.
Your take on things IS that potpourri on a rotting skunk carcass.

You are saying he sacrificed his city to get rid of trump and elect Biden?

Yes, of course he did. I live 100 miles away and have been paying attention. He was ENCOURAGING antifa and even showed up to one of their riots to show solidarity. It was just as deliberate as it was for Harris to bail out the criminals so they could indulge in more rioting.
I do not understand why the people of that city just re-elected him. He isn't running now for a new election. IF he is serious about any change (and there is no long running evidence he actually is) it sounds more like a pragmatic, than political move, at least to me, 2000 miles away in a red state that has not had or shown a tendency to be tolerant of what they have had out there. Your governor is no prize in my book either. Yet, they are the locally elected officials. What does that say?

I do not understand why the people of that city just re-elected him. He isn't running now for a new election. IF he is serious about any change (and there is no long running evidence he actually is) it sounds more like a pragmatic, than political move, at least to me, 2000 miles away in a red state that has not had or shown a tendency to be tolerant of what they have had out there. Your governor is no prize in my book either. Yet, they are the locally elected officials. What does that say?
Why do New Yorkers elect Bill de Blasio? Or Chicago-ites Lori Lightfoot? Or San Franciscans elect a non entity
named London Breed?
It's a sickness and mental deficiency inherent in leftist urban centers.

And frankly that goes for governors too.
That's why Oregon has Governor Kate Brown, a truly incompetent mis-manager in my opinion, whose only
appeal to the leftist dominated coastal enclaves that put her in office is she was the
sister of Jerry "Moonbeam" Brown. Oregon would put Satan in office if a republican ran against him.

Conservatives have been so demonized by the media that people like Ted Wheeler would rather partner
with the Brown Shirts in antifa than fight them and the frightened liberals in Portland would rather
stick with Wheeler than find a rational option to his horrible administration.

Why do New Yorkers elect Bill de Blasio? Or Chicago-ites Lori Lightfoot? Or San Franciscans elect a non entity
named London Breed?
It's a sickness and mental deficiency inherent in leftist urban centers.

And frankly that goes for governors too.
That's why Oregon has Governor Kate Brown, a truly incompetent mis-manager in my opinion, whose only
appeal to the leftist dominated coastal enclaves that put her in office is she was the
sister of Jerry "Moonbeam" Brown. Oregon would put Satan in office if a republican ran against him.

Conservatives have been so demonized by the media that people like Ted Wheeler would rather partner
with the Brown Shirts in antifa than fight them and the frightened liberals in Portland would rather
stick with Wheeler than find a rational option to his horrible administration.
Can't say a lot of republicans and also democrats don't well deserve some demonization. Good reason for being Independent.

Where was this clown a year ago when the city was burning?

He was joining the mob to show how all 'progressive n stuff' he is, shouting and shaking his lil fist at the cops he's now trying to set up for felony prosecutions.

Clearly Wheeler and leftist backers were very willing to support the felons in Antifa when Donald Trump was

In the alternate universe that is Portland the only political challenges to Wheeler have come from
even more radical and idiotic mayoral candidates. You made your shit hole, Portland.
Now burn in it.
let portland burn...move away soon if you are smart

Forum List

Back