Posse Comitatus Act

they aren't roving.

They have a specific destination.

here.

They were offered sanctuary in Mexico, but that's not what they want.

they want HERE.

Uh... ok. And how does seeking sanctuary amount to an invasion? Take a deep breath and think. Trump is stirring you up like a mob of idiots.
simple, they didn't ask to come here, or follow procedures and our law. Instead they are attempting to illegally enter violating our law.

they aren't roving.

here.

they want HERE.

Uh... ok. And how does seeking sanctuary amount to an invasion? Take a deep breath and think. Trump is stirring you up like a mob of idiots.

And how does seeking sanctuary amount to an invasion?

IF they wanted sanctuary, why didn't they accept it in Mexico?

they have a firm destination.

HERE

they aren't roving.

here.

they want HERE.

HERE

And how does having a firm destination amount to an invasion?

I'm sorry to drag you all through this. I know it's like learning Santa Claus isn't real. But seriously, you've been conned. Don't double down on stupid.

How much of our money is the orange whore willing to spend wastefully? Who is paying for this farce? US!

I once was recruited on my graduation from college by my career military aunt to sign up, but I did not because of just this scenario that an out-of-control individual in the White House would order me somewhere. To see this, now I know that I was right all of those years ago. I feel sorry for all of the troops ordered to the border by the orange whore in the Oval Office who cannot get out of their sworn duty. Such a total waste of their time and our money.

WOW I never knew anyone could be as stupid as you are dumbass.

Those troops do what troops do. What they are ordered to do whether on the battlefield or going to protect the border of this country.

You really are a lefty loon idiot.

You are the loon idiot. Troops cannot do anything with border crossers. They can meet and greet but that is all the direct interaction they can have.
Meet and greet? Are they supposed to give them a cup of coffee and a donut?
humanitarian assistance.

they aren't roving.

here.

they want HERE.

HERE

I'm sorry to drag you all through this. I know it's like learning Santa Claus isn't real. But seriously, you've been conned. Don't double down on stupid.
Smoke spin lie deflect, blather rinse repeat.

they aren't roving.

here.

they want HERE.

HERE

Smoke spin lie deflect, blather rinse repeat.
If just you keep your head up your ass you won't have to read it.

How much of our money is the orange whore willing to spend wastefully? Who is paying for this farce? US!

I once was recruited on my graduation from college by my career military aunt to sign up, but I did not because of just this scenario that an out-of-control individual in the White House would order me somewhere. To see this, now I know that I was right all of those years ago. I feel sorry for all of the troops ordered to the border by the orange whore in the Oval Office who cannot get out of their sworn duty. Such a total waste of their time and our money.

WOW I never knew anyone could be as stupid as you are dumbass.

Those troops do what troops do. What they are ordered to do whether on the battlefield or going to protect the border of this country.

You really are a lefty loon idiot.

You are the loon idiot. Troops cannot do anything with border crossers. They can meet and greet but that is all the direct interaction they can have.
Meet and greet? Are they supposed to give them a cup of coffee and a donut?
humanitarian assistance.
Isn't that the job of the UN? Where is the UN?

they aren't roving.

here.

they want HERE.

HERE

So you're still peddling that "refugee" propaganda, huh.

It is totally absurd that democrats believe that our military must stand by while the country is invaded.

they aren't roving.

here.

they want HERE.

HERE

I know it's like learning Santa Claus isn't real

I learned that 60 years ago

But seriously, you've been conned.

seems they conned you first

Don't double down on stupid.

and be like you?

no thanks.

they want sanctuary, but they want it on their terms.

and in OUR country.

they had offers, and refused it.

Stop them where they are, take advantage of what they've been offered.

OR

arm the hell out of them, and turn them around to take their country back.

women and kids stay in Mexico til they succeed.

So trump is sending our military to the border.

What are they going to do there?

They can't do anything beyond just standing there and maybe smile.

The Posse Comitatus Act prevents our military from being used to enforce any domestic policies or law in the United States.

It basically prevents the military from doing what trump is trying to use them for.

They can't police the border beyond just standing there. They can't use their weapons nor can they take any action to enforce our domestic immigration laws. They can't arrest anyone, they have no authority. They can't legally do anything beyond stand there and smile.

There is no good reason to send out military to the border. All trump is doing is putting on a show for the election. I wouldn't be surprised if on November 7th next week he withdraws those federal military troops from the border.

Posse Comitatus Act - Wikipedia

Mostly they're going to pose for photographs.
and keep the invaders in Mexico. you bet.

Heh... yeah. The "invaders". Good one.
what would you call them? Please please call them asylum seekers. please
refugees.

Government solves all problems.

This thread is about the group attempting to enter our country, NOT Healthcare...

Stay on topic

they aren't roving.

here.

they want HERE.

HERE

As I already stated, the invaders didn't file for visas. that is our entry process. why do you think marching at our border demanding entry is normal?

they aren't roving.

here.

they want HERE.

HERE

As I already stated, the invaders didn't file for visas. that is our entry process. why do you think marching at our border demanding entry is normal?
Didn't SAnta Anna march at the Alamo?

they aren't roving.

here.

they want HERE.

HERE

it is our drug war that is creating refugees. let's cut drug war spending.

they aren't roving.

here.

they want HERE.

HERE

He should have quit there, instead of marching on to San Jacinto.

Forum List

Back