The Big Lie
“No, I take no responsibility at all.”
Inciting an insurrection
Trump University Scam
Trump Charity Scam
Trump organization Scam
Personal hitman like Capone”
“We’re gonna March on down to the Capitol, and I’ll be there with you.”

Of course you consider NONE of these ^^^ Crimes, but the Court will, and that’s why trump delays , appeals, and takes the 5th. All within his RIGHTS, but he will be held accountable, eventually.

Phone call with Ukraine
Secret meeting with Putin
Ripping up documents
Stealing documents
Lying about Stolen documents
The Big Lie
“No, I take no responsibility at all.”
Inciting an insurrection
Trump University Scam
Trump Charity Scam
Trump organization Scam
Personal hitman like Capone”
“We’re gonna March on down to the Capitol, and I’ll be there with you.”

Of course you consider NONE of these ^^^ Crimes, but the Court will, and that’s why trump delays , appeals, and takes the 5th. All within his RIGHTS, but he will be held accountable, eventually.

All accusations with no convictions.

And the accusations are minor offenses compared to the criminal treasonous behavior of the Biden crime family. Lying on a gun application, not paying taxes, slap on the wrist type offenses, even if convicted.

Of course there have been No Convictions, unless you don't count:

1). Settlement of $25 Million as an admission of GUILT. FRAUD
2). Trump Foundation, Guilty for misconduct.....translation.....FRAUD.

“Not only has the Trump Foundation shut down for its misconduct, but the president has been forced to pay $2 million for misusing charitable funds for his own political gain. Charities are not a means to an end, which is why these damages speak to the president’s abuse of power and represent a victory for not-for-profits that follow the law. Funds have finally gone where they deserve — to eight credible charities. My office will continue to fight for accountability because no one is above the law — not a businessman, not a candidate for office, and not even the president of the United States.”

As part of a resolution of the lawsuit announced on November 7th, Trump was ordered to pay $2 million, or $250,000, a piece to eight different charities. Those charities are Army Emergency Relief, the Children’s Aid Society, Citymeals-on-Wheels, Give an Hour, Martha’s Table, the United Negro College Fund, the United Way of National Capital Area, and the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum.

Of course there have been No Convictions, unless you don't count:

1). Settlement of $25 Million as an admission of GUILT. FRAUD
2). Trump Foundation, Guilty for misconduct.....translation.....FRAUD.

“Not only has the Trump Foundation shut down for its misconduct, but the president has been forced to pay $2 million for misusing charitable funds for his own political gain. Charities are not a means to an end, which is why these damages speak to the president’s abuse of power and represent a victory for not-for-profits that follow the law. Funds have finally gone where they deserve — to eight credible charities. My office will continue to fight for accountability because no one is above the law — not a businessman, not a candidate for office, and not even the president of the United States.”

As part of a resolution of the lawsuit announced on November 7th, Trump was ordered to pay $2 million, or $250,000, a piece to eight different charities. Those charities are Army Emergency Relief, the Children’s Aid Society, Citymeals-on-Wheels, Give an Hour, Martha’s Table, the United Negro College Fund, the United Way of National Capital Area, and the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum.

Still no convictions.

No Biden Convictions.

I do hope they indict Hunter though.
If he is guilty, give him his day in court, and let the courts decide.

It'd be nice if they charged biden but to be honest I really dont care if they dont.
He's a vegetable at this point and we wont be seeing him again.
Not like we see him that much of him anyway these days since his handlers wont let him speak because they know he'll fuck it up.

It'd be nice if they charged biden but to be honest I really dont care if they dont.
Not like we see him that much of him anyway these days since his handlers wont let him speak because they know he'll fuck it up.
Are you confused between Joe and Hunter?
Apparently so.

Joe is NOT going to be indicted as POTUS, just like pos trump wasn't.

Do you read at a first grade level?
Stepped in your own shit again. Embarrassing huh!

The thread is about HUNTER, and you bring up indictments for Joe?
You have a reading Comprehension Issue.

Are you confused between Joe and Hunter?
Apparently so.

Joe is NOT going to be indicted as POTUS, just like pos trump wasn't.
Are you confused? Russia, Ukraine, China and other adversarial countries in essence bribed Hunter to influence then VP of USA Joe Biden (10% Big Man Pedo, according to Hunter himself). Even their own business partner came out and said exactly. Not to mention Biden is on the record lying “I had no knowledge whatsoever of Hunter’s business dealings”.

Everything else is a side show and distraction from the actual treason and very serious criminal offenses that occurred. They sold out our country to line up their own greedy pockets. Anybody else would be serving consecutive life sentences by now.

Last edited:
What a moron you are
The thread title is about Hunter

Why do you continue to post such idiotic stuff?
Hunter cannot be separated from his dad. His dad’s position as VP was part of the bribery and influence peddling scheme. He even rode on Air Force Two with his dad to China, and two days later the Chinese communist party bribed Biden by investing 2 billion into the white privedged entitled spoiled brat’s hedge fund. There can be only one explanation. Convict the Biden’s and Impeach 46!

Forum List

Back