Possible Hunter Indictment

Joe Biden cost Americans to lose $3 Trillion Dollars in their retirement accounts, Inflation is up 40%, supply chain shortages are common. The stock market has lost 20% of it's value. Our Automobile Manufacturers are being forced to build EVs no one really wants to buy, and being punished for building beautiful cars like the Corvette, Mustang and Challenger because they hurt Effeminate Men's Feelings, and step on their fake Cult of The Church of The Holy Melting Iceberg.

Joe started the beginnings of WWIII, but keep sniffing glue and nodding your head like a bobble head.
I guess he should just kiss Putins ass like Trump did?

It's because rightwingers aka Republicans are frauds.

Note: It's Biden's DOJ that this is happening under.

Last edited:
I don't hear PRESIDENT BIDEN bellowing threats as a result of this news story at everyone within earshot like your god trump does, tree humper.

You'll never get the stink of trump's ass off your breath, assface.
Joe won't defend his son because Joe knows his entire life is a sham, and his entire fortune is the result of Graft, Greed, Extortion, Bribery and Corruption.
Joe doesn't want to draw attention to the matter, whereas Trump knew there was no evidence and knew he was being persecuted and was the target of a witch hunt.

"Fire the prosecutor investigating my son, and Pelosi's son, and John Kerry's son for taking Russian Money and acting as our bag men for bribes or you aren't getting the money"

Joe won't defend his son because Joe knows his entire life is a sham, and his entire fortune is the result of Graft, Greed, Extortion, Bribery and Corruption.

"Fire the prosecutor investigating my son, and Pelosi's son, and John Kerry's son for taking Russian Money and acting as our bag men for bribes or you aren't getting the money"
Run out of baby wipes yet?

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
Trump can't run a country! Trump can't run a business! Trump can't run a family! He is the biggest loser on the planet!!!!

Under Trump our country hit record after record, record wages, record employment, record stock market growth. Under poopy pants we get a recession and 8.5% unemployment. Not sure if you've been living under a rock since Jan of 21 but the child molester is the most incompetent president in history. He makes Carter look like a saint.

you've been investigating Trump for 7 years...zero charges.

we do know now that the Xiden admin is and has been protecting Hunter from charges....very corrupt to the core.....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtGpudJDaBM

Just don't whine when that 7 year investigation produces a DJT indictment.
Can't indict a sitting President.
Now is the time, be patient for a bit longer. I am.

Run out of baby wipes yet?
I have other people like you wipe my ass for me. I bought Burisma stock the day I found out Hunter Biden, Pelosi's son, John Kerry's Son, and Mitt Romney's son were all offered lucrative jobs at the Russian Controlled Burisma money laundering operation.

I hand people like you $100 bills to do the job. They gladly wash my shit off of them after they are done wiping my ass and put the stinky Benjamins in their wallets.

It’s a sad life when TDS overwhelms your natural desires and all you hope for is the umpteenth time of “Got Trump”
Never seen such a pathetic addiction to wishes .

I have other people like you wipe my ass for me. I bought Burisma stock the day I found out Hunter Biden, Pelosi's son, John Kerry's Son, and Mitt Romney's son were all offered lucrative jobs at the Russian Controlled Burisma money laundering operation.

I hand people like you $100 bills to do the job. They gladly wash my shit off of them after they are done wiping my ass and put the stinky Benjamins in their wallets.

I thought green was the color of money, not brown!
Dang!! Everything is upside down.

Actually, they are going to wait after the November election ( most likely ) and bring the charges but the main question will this cause Biden resignation and put Harris as President?

Yep...they've already said they'll wait until after the midterms.
I think it's a law that prevents them from doing so.
Which in my mind is the dumbest thing ever. Just look what happened when they hid hunters laptop until after the election,a lot of people said they wouldnt have voted for biden had they known about it.

Yep...they've already said they'll wait until after the midterms.
I think it's a law that prevents them from doing so.
Which in my mind is the dumbest thing ever. Just look what happened when they hid hunters laptop until after the election,a lot of people said they wouldnt have voted for biden had they known about it.

Who told you??
Or did you just figure this out on your own now?

Forum List

Back