Possible Mass Shooting at Chiefs Super Bowl Victory Rally

well that explains the DELAY in identifying the perps and of course the Kansas city police are still having a problem with motive. Probly never figure that one out.

Yeah……..it will take months to find out why 3 gang members shot at each other…….

If it had been a white guy, Trump supporter, his whole life would be covered 24/7 for a week………

No suspects description? Does Coulter's Law apply here?

Yep………I didn’t know my theory had an actual law applied to it now…..

Ann Coulter actually has a new interview with John Lott on all aspects of mass public shootings over at her substack page……a good interview….covers a lot of the lies from the anti-gun extremists.

Yep………I didn’t know my theory had an actual law applied to it now…..

Ann Coulter actually has a new interview with John Lott on all aspects of mass public shootings over at her substack page……a good interview….covers a lot of the lies from the anti-gun extremists.
Damn I didn't think Trump Humpers listened to Ann Coulter anymore since she started criticizing your orange god.

No suspects description? Does Coulter's Law apply here?

Coulter’s Law…….

Named after a 2015 tweet from provocative conservative political commentator, Ann Coulter, Coulter’s Law states that the longer it takes the news media to identify a mass shooter in the United States, the less likely it is to be a white male.

Damn I didn't think Trump Humpers listened to Ann Coulter anymore since she started criticizing your orange god.

Stop trying to derail the thread.....

Yeah...I know....3 black gang bangers did the shooting so now you have to play cover for the democrat party.......since democrat party judges and prosecutors will be shown to have released these violent felons over and over again....

How about people who just say "Keep your mitts away from my guns or you'll get shot in the face"?
Maybe you are unfamiliar with how laws work and how law enforcement works. Cops deal with that tgreta daily. Some fat hillbilly isn't going to Present someof kind of new road block for them.

Last edited:
Just read an article on CNN updated at 8:18 this morning, no mention of the suspects, who they are, their race, they're still acting like they don't know who they are or what their motive was. As someone mentioned above, if this had been a white Trump supporter, the name would be all over the place, home would have been raided, social media scoured, and talked about 24/7 on the 'news' channels.

Also, it comes as no surprise, the google results all include CNN, NBC, ABC, BBC, CBS, and even Al Jazeera, but guess which network is completely missing?

Three people were detained and an unspecified number of guns recovered as officers converged, said Kansas City Police Chief Stacey Graves. No charges had been announced by Wednesday night and no suspects had been named.

“We do not have a motive, but we are asking those who may potentially have any kind of information, a witness or video, to contact police,” the chief said at a Wednesday news conference.

Just read an article on CNN updated at 8:18 this morning, no mention of the suspects, who they are, their race, they're still acting like they don't know who they are or what their motive was. As someone mentioned above, if this had been a white Trump supporter, the name would be all over the place, home would have been raided, social media scoured, and talked about 24/7 on the 'news' channels.

Three people were detained and an unspecified number of guns recovered as officers converged, said Kansas City Police Chief Stacey Graves. No charges had been announced by Wednesday night and no suspects had been named.

“We do not have a motive, but we are asking those who may potentially have any kind of information, a witness or video, to contact police,” the chief said at a Wednesday news conference.
Or maybe you're being paranoid and delusional, and they don't have a good grasp of the motive to release just yet.

Stop trying to derail the thread.....

Yeah...I know....3 black gang bangers did the shooting so now you have to play cover for the democrat party.......since democrat party judges and prosecutors will be shown to have released these violent felons over and over again....
See unlike racist Trumpers like you, I don't make excuses for folks when they break the law.

Forum List

Back