Possible Mass Shooting at Chiefs Super Bowl Victory Rally

The killer was on the FBI watch list.

no. no one has said that but shall we make bet on them saying that?

and a paid informant.

Not if they were in the crowd at the rally....then saw the other gang members and just opened up...
Which gang members typically would never do. Too much exposure to getting caught.

I'm not ruling it out. Just doesn't add up so far.

Which gang members typically would never do. Too much exposure to getting caught.

No, dumb shit...gang members open up all the time when they see other gang members....it is mostly at night clubs and block parties it just happened to be at the rally today....

The killer was on the FBI watch list.

no. no one has said that but shall we make bet on them saying that?

and a paid informant.

That would be likely true if it was a mass public shooter....this is seeming more like two gangs shooting at each other.....Kansas city is a real crap hole....

No they don't. They typically do a drive by or have a quick escape route. So this would be out of the ordinary, for gang violence.

Dipshit.......they are gang members.....they saw another gang member and started shooting.......yes, drive bys are common, as are shootings at block parties.....this was an unusual event and they were likely there ....you idiot.

Dipshit.......they are gang members.....they saw another gang member and started shooting.......yes, drive bys are common, as are shootings at block parties.....this was an unusual event and they were likely there ....you idiot.
No, this is your 'expert analysis' based on watching too much Chuck Norris on yer teevee. Stupid.

It adds up the longer it takes for the police to identify the shooters......if it was a mass public shooter we would already know all about them, if they were white, male, and conservative......
No, this is your 'expert analysis' based on watching too much Chuck Norris on yer teevee. Stupid.

No, shitstain, this is my analysis from watching you anti-gun assholes lie and hide the truth about mass public shooters.

Three? gangs shooting at each other in a democrat party crap hole....
There is no conformation yet of who the shooters were.
However, it's obvious that some are hoping for it to be certain people.

I would rather pray for the victims, as opposed to gleefully hoping for a politically satisfying outcome.

Permitless concealed carry allowed... no gun restrictions at the parade....

HoW diD tHiS hAPpeN

The good guys with guns were all at home, I guess.

"Is there a 'g'?
"Yes, there are two."
"Pat, I would like to solve the puzzle"

Last edited:
There is no conformation yet of who the shooters were.
However, it's obvious that some are hoping for it to be certain people.

I would rather pray for the victims, as opposed to gleefully hoping for a politically satisfying outcome.

There are some things you can get from the initial news coverage......that is just the truth.......

Oh, now you did it....leftists hate it when you pray for the victims.....get ready for the hate...

Forum List

Back