Possible Mass Shooting at Chiefs Super Bowl Victory Rally

How many people were killed in Ukraine today by the war you support and fund?
That's your argument. Comparing a war zone to the places American civilians get shot. Because of second amendment freaks one can't go to a store, the movies, a concert or anywhere there might be a crowd without having to worry about getting shot.

No suspects description? Does Coulter's Law apply here?

CHICKENSHIT REPUBLICAN GOVERNOR SEEN RUNNING FOR HIS LIFE DURING SHOOTING

I just ran away from a mass shooting at the Chiefs parade where I saw the Missouri governor (the gun lover below) running scared for his life next to me with an army of officers protecting him," Quaife wrote, including a photo of the governor supporting "responsible, law-abiding gun owners."

Is there anyother kind of Republican?

Hey governor candy ass. You did that.

A shooter is a shooter....they deserve death regardless. There is no SKIN COLOR EXCUSE.
Is that why you make excuses for white shooters and have not made this comment until now that the shooters are presumed to be black?

That's your argument. Comparing a war zone to the places American civilians get shot. Because of second amendment freaks one can't go to a store, the movies, a concert or anywhere there might be a crowd without having to worry about getting shot.
The second amendment isn't the problem. Criminals are the problem and democrats aren't doing anything about it. How does defunding cops and turning loose criminals solve the crime problem?

Last edited:

I just ran away from a mass shooting at the Chiefs parade where I saw the Missouri governor (the gun lover below) running scared for his life next to me with an army of officers protecting him," Quaife wrote, including a photo of the governor supporting "responsible, law-abiding gun owners."

Is there anyother kind of Republican?

Hey governor candy ass. You did that.
Yep.

The second amendment isn't the problem. Criminals are the problem and democrats aren't doing anything about it. How does defending cops and turning loose criminals solve the crime problem?
The problem is easy access to guns in states like Missouri.

The second amendment isn't the problem. Criminals are the problem and democrats aren't doing anything about it. How does defunding cops and turning loose criminals solve the crime problem?
The problem is electing people who will do NOTHING about our gun problem. If you don't wanna worry to get shot when you're out and about, vote for people who will restrict gun rights

What exactly was he supposed to do?

The problem is electing people who will do NOTHING about our gun problem. If you don't wanna worry to get shot when you're out and about, vote for people who will restrict gun rights
Again, the second amendment isn't the problem. Criminals are the problem. You can pass laws until the end of time and it will accomplish nothing. Criminals don't obey laws. You're an idiot.

Forum List

Back