Possible Mass Shooting at Chiefs Super Bowl Victory Rally

Permitless concealed carry allowed... no gun restrictions at the parade....

HoW diD tHiS hAPpeN

The good guys with guns were all at home, I guess.

Dip shit.....convicted felons, gang members, can't legally buy, own or carry any gun, anywhere.....you shitstains always lie about every aspect of the gun control debate, showing us why you can't be trusted ...

Dip shit.....convicted felons, gang members, can't legally buy, own or carry any gun, anywhere.....you shitstains always lie about every aspect of the gun control debate, showing us why you can't be trusted ...
That has literally nothing to do with what I said.

Whenever guns come up, you get rabid and piss down your leg and start talking gibberish. It's like a mini stroke.

That has literally nothing to do with what I said.

Whenever guns come up, you get rabid and piss down your leg and start talking gibberish. It's like a mini stroke.

Nope....you brought up normal gun owners being able to carry their legal guns, and implied it caused the shooting....you are an asshole.....you idiots have been bitching about Constitutional carry laws for years now, and continue to lie about them.

So we have two kinds of peole here:

People who think we should do more to prevent this.

And people who dance on the victims' graves to troll the internet and never give it another thought after 2 days pass.

Have a good stiff drink. You sound like an emotional train wreck

Actually I'm quite normal. And you sound like someone who thinks physical abuse is foreplay.

So sorry, I'm just not into women who like to be choked while having sex. Find yourself some liberal weirdo, mmmkay?

And people who dance on the victims' graves to troll the internet and never give it another thought after 2 days pass.

The people who bathe in the blood of the dead are you assholes.....any mass public shooting is like Christmas day to you idiots.....you get more mileage from mass public shootings than all the gang shootings in democrat party controlled cities...

And if this turns out to be gang members....you will cry about a lost opportunity.

Last edited:

How about people who just say "Keep your mitts away from my guns or you'll get shot in the face"?

And gang members usually roll in vehicles, so the dont get caught or lose their guns by dropping them while running.
They have suspects in custody,
There are some things you can get from the initial news coverage......that is just the truth.......

Oh, now you did it....leftists hate it when you pray for the victims.....get ready for the hate...
I'm not petty enough that I care about what any "leftist or rightist" thinks or has to say at this moment.

I had 2 close relatives who were at the parade that made it out safely, and still waiting to hear from two long time friends.

Last edited:
GGU4v72W4AAx5j3.jpg

Forum List

Back